Page 10 of 406 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    3 bosses down in about an hour. Not too unexpected.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

I hope that by the end of next week Paragon suddenly is back on #1 spot on wowprogress with WF Gul'dan. After this, they reveal they were planning it in secret!

Deleted
    "woopsie we forgot that people are raiding with 4 piece T19, 2 good legendaries, ilvl 900 and 54 artifact trait"

Deleted
    this is gonna be like ruby sanctum, US clears it before it's even out in eu :ÅÅÅÅÅ^^^^^^^))))))))

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    "woopsie we forgot that people are raiding with 4 piece T19, 2 good legendaries, ilvl 900 and 54 artifact trait"
    First 3 bosses drop 5 ilvl lower gear. Most expected to be really easy. Basic mechanics not tuned hard. 1 shot bosses Much like Neth and Ursoc in EN.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomzter View Post
    this is gonna be like ruby sanctum, US clears it before it's even out in eu :ÅÅÅÅÅ^^^^^^^))))))))
    Yeah because NA did such an amazing job in Emerald Nightmare LUL

If NA couldn't get WF in that raid there is literally zero hope for their raid scene
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohoots View Post
    First 3 bosses drop 5 ilvl lower gear. Most expected to be really easy. Basic mechanics not tuned hard. 1 shot bosses Much like Neth and Ursoc in EN.
    that is true yeah.

I just hope atleast GulDan takes more than a week.

Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    If LiMiT can't hit at least top 5 world/US1st... I wonder if they will change their stance on "no day time raiding"? If their goal really is to hit WF, then at some point they have to have that conversation. I'm worried that MW won't be in the race. They will still compete, and get some good US level kills.. I just don't think they can keep the focus long enough to run a 10 boss Mythic race start to finish.

Method/Serenity are garraunteed top 5. In terms of world stage, I don't think Exorsus will be able to repeat their prior success in a sprint. Star Auger, Botanist, and I actually think Spellblade will be the kind of road blocks that force multiple heroic split clears.
    Trust me. Limit doesn't give a shit what you think. They raid for their own reasons and their raiding schedule will evolve because they want it to not because the race requires them to do so.

Think back to SoO, first 10 bosses died in day1, still was an amazing tier with the last 3 bosses all being great. The fact that 3 bosses dies in an hour is to be expected in any sort of raid, as otherwise casuals would be unable to make any headway in the raid.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is it that no asian guild participate in the race for WF?

I see US getting world firsts and EU not even on the radar. This is the tier of US guilds!

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    that is true yeah.

I just hope atleast GulDan takes more than a week.
    Don't worry. Guilds will hit a wall with Spellblade I feel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyButt View Post
    Don't worry. Guilds will hit a wall with Spellblade I feel.
    I hope you are right !

Deleted
    Given how much Blizzard seemingly don't approve of the things involved with world first PVE I wouldn't be all that surprised if it ends up being a disappointment to top guilds who find it all over again too soon. There's the chance people are going in again relatively overgeared for the challenge. I can't speak for anyone else, but if Nighthold turns out to be quite easy as an outsider looking in, I could see it feeling like a lot of wasted effort having done so much grinding.

That could all be tempered with there being a considerable gap between NH and Tomb of Sargeras, but if the gap isn't that long, and once again the grind is back on the agenda with the new traits, new PTR and such it could become a case of playing that much to compete for the world first just means you're overly simplifying the game and causing it to not feel worth it.

Might just be me projecting how I think I'd feel were I in that situation, but I think a sustained process of frequent raids, a lot to grind and the case that if you grind it all you make the content trivial could finally scale back a lot of the split running and grinding that has been ratcheting up over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    I see US getting world firsts and EU not even on the radar. This is the tier of US guilds!
    Mythic isn't out for EU yet, maybe that's why they aren't on the radar

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    Why is it that no asian guild participate in the race for WF?
    Because its always been like this:

Tuesday - US
    Wednesday - EU
    Thursday - Asia

Deleted
    eu cant acces the raid yet on M .

Quote Originally Posted by cyrisela View Post
    eu cant acces the raid yet on M .
    That's no excuse tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by santy View Post
    Might just be me projecting how I think I'd feel were I in that situation, but I think a sustained process of frequent raids, a lot to grind and the case that if you grind it all you make the content trivial could finally scale back a lot of the split running and grinding that has been ratcheting up over the years.
    I don't think that would be the case. I think it would likely increase the burnout rate or turnover of people in those top guilds, but I don't think you'll find guilds scaling back. If enough of a high end guild gets burned out and quits or scales back, there will be some other guild that wants to step up and try for higher ranks taking their place.

Deleted
    Lol hun, we get it 24 hours later than you guys and you still don't get world firsts hehe