Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post

Border between Russia and China. Guess it shows who's the boss now xD
    isnt the section of the russia / china border the ass end of Russia? not surprised russia dont have a fancy border crossing over there.
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    So we should chicken out because they moved a nuke?

Let's put nukes on their islands and then we'll talk. China is the new USSR we've been gleefully building up in our globalist lapse of judgement.
    That would undoubtedly mean war, you know this.

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    Looks like Russia/China relations are a little shaky.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    /snip

Border between Russia and China. Guess it shows who's the boss now xD
    Obviously making up for lack of something...

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Looks like Russia/China relations are a little shaky.
    If i'm correct, they arent. These positions are used to make launches against US targets safer. Chinese missiles have a range of 12000 kilometers (i refuse to learn imperial) aprox. So they could reach the west coast and some of the neighboring states
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    If i'm correct, they arent. These positions are used to make launches against US targets safer. Chinese missiles have a range of 12000 kilometers (i refuse to learn imperial) aprox. So they could reach the west coast and some of the neighboring states
    Moving toward Russian border, is moving farther away from US, not closer.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

What did Russia do to piss China off?

Is China finally making a claim on the part of Siberia where everyone looks Chinese?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    we have 10 times the nukes china does and they are 10 times stronger. if china wants to become a smoking crater fine by me.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Safer is the keyword there mate

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    we have 10 times the nukes china does and they are 10 times stronger. if china wants to become a smoking crater fine by me.
    You would both become smoking craters you twit...

Quote Originally Posted by Hashtronaut View Post
    This is most likely China flexing their penis size because they know Trump won't be a push over.

Fearmongering for the sake of it is rather unnecessary.
    You're confusing 'acting tough' with 'not being a pushover' and 'being smart' with 'being a pushover.'

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    So we should chicken out because they moved a nuke?

Let's put nukes on their islands and then we'll talk. China is the new USSR we've been gleefully building up in our globalist lapse of judgement.
    Hillary's the war candidate!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    How about instead we don't, out of total incompetence, put ourselves in this situation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    It is almost like China is upset that the US threatened them several times in the last few days.

Who would have tought Countries respond to threats? Surely this discovery must be shared!

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Perhaps he's under the impression, that nukes are delivered by vans and rowing boats
    Will take 5 days alone to get through the great firewall

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    You would both become smoking craters you twit...
    But China would be smokyer and craterer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    We can't link RT here, they are Trump-loving propaganda commie scum who spread disinformation about everything.
    Who doesn't these days really? With the advent of "fake news" and "alternative facts" how can we as the people be sure we are not being manipulated by every single piece of news we read?
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Who doesn't these days really? With the advent of "fake news" and "alternative facts" how can we as the people be sure we are not being manipulated by every single piece of news we read?
    And that's the big problem isn't it? You can't honestly know who is telling the full and complete truth and who isn't. You can certainly believe you know but that doesn't make it true.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Can we just not? If nukes start flying my state's going to be eating most of them.
    Sadly that's prolly true. Although it perhaps bodes well for me. I'm about 30 min north of Portland, Oregon. So hopefully they avoid that all together. If not I should, in theory, be outside the initial blast zone. Though, depending on prevailing winds, I could easily get hit by radiation.

Time to go build a bunker in the woods!!
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

The 180s of the trumpettees are a show to behold

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    When I fly from California to China I always fly over Russia, I assume that's the fastest path.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    When I fly from California to China I always fly over Russia, I assume that's the fastest path.
    It is, because when I fly from Russia to California I always fly over Canada.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

It is definitely closer to US, the shortest route from china to US is through Russia and Alaska.

The province where the missiles are relocated is the closest possible place to US