Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    So are the first three really that easy or are they fucked up and have normal health pools just like the spider boss in EN?
    This is nothing new. In most raids, the beginning bosses are usually killed in 1-3 attempts. The top guilds simply have too much gear from split runs and have experience with these fights from PTR/Beta. Typically, top guilds steamroll the first few bosses until they hit a wall. In HFC, it was Gorefiend, BRF - Operator, SoO - Thok, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    The three US guild with kills atm have not run split raids(edit: today). That should be obvious.

- - - Updated - - -

I imagine Limit is doing Splits ATM
    Last edited by Bombercloner; 2017-01-24 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyButt View Post
    Midwinter must have been running split heroic runs after their skorp mythic kill.
    They're 3/10.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    You can have your world first. I'll stick with having the highest GDP then the next two combined. We suck at wow cause we win at life and making money.
    Here we go.

This thread on tuesday is like MMA prelim fights, keep the crowd busy until the real action starts on wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Varjo410 View Post
    This thread on tuesday is like MMA prelim fights, keep the crowd busy until the real action starts on wednesday.
    The real action starts in a bit. Limit Rising.

Prediction on Guldan:

1. Limit

2. Midwinter

3. Exorsus

4. Method

5. Danish Terrace

Quote Originally Posted by Exxxa View Post
    Here we go.
    Don't burst his bubble, let him be the hero in his own reality.

Deleted
    on a serious note though, why aren't NA guilds streaming it? I mean they're not gonna get WF, so why not make bank?

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post

Prediction on Guldan:

1. Limit

2. Midwinter

3. Exorsus

4. Method

5. Danish Terrace
    1. Method

2. Serenity

3. Exorsus

4. Midwinter

5. Danish Terrace

23. Limit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balefulxd View Post
    Every Damn guild is running Warrior and Druid tanks, yet you only see people crying about "druid and warrior ruined after nerfs QQQQQ". The tank balance is still uber shit.
    If rerolling was easier, I bet some would go BrM as their tier set is very good, they are getting buffs and they can manage some very dangerous abilities a lot easier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post

Prediction on Guldan:

1. Limit

2. Midwinter

3. Exorsus

4. Method

5. Danish Terrace
    This is surely a sarcastic post

My prediction:

1. Serenity
    2. Method
    3. FatSharkYes

Just a heads up, for those that are unaware, this progress aligns quite badly with the Chinese New Years, meaning a lot of the Asian guilds will have a few days break from raiding when their reset comes.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

You can pull Spellbade around the entire zone.

I smell cheese.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    1. Method

2. Serenity

3. Exorsus

4. Midwinter

5. Danish Terrace

23. Limit
    MW #4 lol.lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    If rerolling was easier, I bet some would go BrM as their tier set is very good, they are getting buffs and they can manage some very dangerous abilities a lot easier.
    Waht you talking about they are doing mythic bosses on druid alts with 36 traits over their 54 traits mains. Its stupid, druids and warrior are still so fucking above the rest.

To the guy that linked wlogs on tanks dps, who gives a fuck if a tank can do more or less dps if they cant last the entire boss? warriors and druids have the best survivability AND damage, while other tanks can only survive (BrM, DH) or just do Dps (Pala, Dk). It's just insane how people can't see that this is bad for the game, makes every other tank other than druid or warrior to be trash tier. Why would someone play a tank that can do only one thing when there are tanks that can do more things with less traits and same gear?
    Last edited by mmocc0105de390; 2017-01-24 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    MW #4 lol.lol
    Method on #1 because it will happen
    Serenity on #2 because last time people got triggered every time they where mentioned
    3-5 just to fill some spots

and Limit as a jab.

Quote Originally Posted by Balefulxd View Post
    Waht you talking about they are doing mythic bosses on druid alts with 36 traits over their 54 traits mains. Its stupid, druids and warrior are still so fucking above the rest.

To the guy that linked wlogs on tanks dps, who gives a fuck if a tank can do more or less dps if they cant last the entire boss? warriors and druids have the best survivability AND damage, while other tanks can only survive (BrM, DH) or just do Dps (Pala, Dk). It's just insane how people can't see that this is bad for the game, makes every other tank other than druid or warrior to be trash tier. Why would someone play a tank that can do only one thing when there are tanks that can do more things with less traits and same gear?
    54 traits isn't required to tank any of the bosses. Paladins would like to introduce you to bubble.
    YouTube Channel
    Twitch Stream
    Beatmyfur - Guardian Druid - Stormrage- 1/11M Antorus

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by beatmyface View Post
    54 traits isn't required to tank any of the bosses. Paladins would like to introduce you to bubble.
    Sure, you can tank any boss with 35 traits easily, but 10% armor is something you dont ignore unless other class have something better than that 10% armor. 54 traits pally < 35 traits guardian druid is unhealthy no matter what.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    on a serious note though, why aren't NA guilds streaming it? I mean they're not gonna get WF, so why not make bank?
    They probably wanna avoid getting bashed on by xyronic. mythicprogress shouldn't be streamed you know