Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balefulxd View Post
    Waht you talking about they are doing mythic bosses on druid alts with 36 traits over their 54 traits mains. Its stupid, druids and warrior are still so fucking above the rest.

To the guy that linked wlogs on tanks dps, who gives a fuck if a tank can do more or less dps if they cant last the entire boss? warriors and druids have the best survivability AND damage, while other tanks can only survive (BrM, DH) or just do Dps (Pala, Dk). It's just insane how people can't see that this is bad for the game, makes every other tank other than druid or warrior to be trash tier. Why would someone play a tank that can do only one thing when there are tanks that can do more things with less traits and same gear?
    It's bad for the game? What are you even talking about? Because the top 1% will take any advantage they can possibly get? If one tank class was 1% better they'd all take that class. Nerfing Warrior/Druid or buffing Paladin/DK/Monk/DH wouldn't fix the problem, it would just switch which tank class was considered OP.

I'm waiting for 20 DKs vs Mythic Guldan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toastyame View Post
    I'm waiting for 20 DKs vs Mythic Guldan.
    Give it a few months/patches

Third raid of expansion is open on mythic.
    Three guilds have killed three bosses.
    Half Life 3 confirmed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    MW #4 lol.lol
    I know Midwinter isn't raiding as much as they used to, but didn't they get World First on Iron Maidens or some other "later" boss recently that got everybody here in a tizzy?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Limit will be US first. Top 5 world. (Well, I hope xD)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I know Midwinter isn't raiding as much as they used to, but didn't they get World First on Iron Maidens or some other "later" boss recently that got everybody here in a tizzy?
    Yeah, think it was IM. Can always just check by finding them on wowprogress

They did. They also were 3rd on Blackhand.

A lot has changed in that guild since then.

Deleted
    US got already 3 guilds with 3 kills and EU at 0... Do you guys think US could win this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    US got already 3 guilds with 3 kills and EU at 0... Do you guys think US could win this time?
    Is this literally your first time paying attention to a progression race?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hemski View Post
    us got already 3 guilds with 3 kills and eu at 0... Do you guys think us could win this time?
    Because EU is +9 hours away from being able to do EN M.
    Last edited by mmoc70129fcef2; 2017-01-24 at 07:22 PM.

You do know the lock only resets tomorrow for EU guilds right ? It has been like this since forever, US guilds get a headstart than EU guilds start raiding and just sweep the raid.

They killed those 3 bosses in a ridiculously fast time, they are probably very loosely tuned, the raid will start for good on Aluriel it seens.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Blizz forgot to program mechanics for the next 7 bosses than sure, the US could win.

EU just opens tomorrow..

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    If Blizz forgot to program mechanics for the next 7 bosses than sure, the US could win.
    Maybe on Krosus if the tank dies during the slam cast, he won't use it for the rest of the encounter.

US could win if EU does not get a chance to compete, and that's possible only if mythic nh is not difficult enough to last more than 24 hours.

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitterst View Post
    Maybe on Krosus if the tank dies during the slam cast, he won't use it for the rest of the encounter.
    Just use a Goblin Glider when he knocks you in the air and you don't even need the bridge!

[FONT="]Third raid of expansion is open on mythic.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Three guilds have killed three bosses.[/FONT]
    Half Life 3 confirmed.
    Not to mention it's the 6th expansion, which is 3+3. It's also the 24th which is another product of 3 and at the time of posting this I have 3 other people at the office with me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mikoslav View Post
    US could win if EU does not get a chance to compete, and that's possible only if mythic nh is not difficult enough to last more than 24 hours.
    Well technically.... Emerald Nightmare?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Is this literally your first time paying attention to a progression race?
    Is it literally your first time reading a progression race thread?

You realize you fail to even mention frostmourne US first guilds in 7.1 - Entropy and potentially Honestly. No credibility, just copy and paste pasta from previous expansions.