I can't wait for Gul'dan to go down in the first week, so the LFR heroes can complain about how easy the game is.

But won't the artifacts be BiS in 8.0? How will they deal with that? I don't wanna farm more AP next expansion.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesa View Post
    But won't the artifacts be BiS in 8.0? How will they deal with that? I don't wanna farm more AP next expansion.
    My money is going on combining our artifacts with the pillar's of creation to either weaken or destroy Sargeras. And we will get to keep the appearances unlocked.

Removing the artifact system and letting us keep the appearances unlocked.

Deleted
    Wow, there is such a discrepancy between NA and the rest of the world, NA has managed to keep their lead stable at 3 bosses for quite a while now. There is no way other guilds can recover from such a large deficit. Thanks Trump for heralding a new era of american dominance!

Deleted
    this forced trolling isnt realy fun

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesa View Post
    Ah, the good 'ol memes coming back. Now we just need Bozzel to pop his head in.

What's going to be the first 2 Heal / 20 Pyrdaz boss?

Deleted
    assuming wowprogress isnt laging, spellblade must be the first little(?) wall after the first three bosses. quite some time sinc the trilliax kills

NA can't win because EU had an extra 8 hours to gear up since the start of the expansion. Sure, NA can start on the bosses themselves earlier, but it's not enough to overcome the overall time deficit.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    Ah, the good 'ol memes coming back. Now we just need Bozzel to pop his head in.
    Missed me ?
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Missed me ?
    Nope, just Bozzel
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

i deserve to see something change on the wowprogress site
    limit is barely halfway through heroic clears
    its NOT ok

Pew Pew and Joy Club have killed Mythic Skorpyron, they're just not on the front page list because they never finished Mythic Trial.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Pew Pew and Joy Club have killed Mythic Skorpyron, they're just not on the front page list because they never finished Mythic Trial.
    pew pew 391.. and the joy club is the korean thing at 387?

funny that korean is in front of pew pew, even hat they didnt killed xavius m and pew pew did

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    pew pew 391.. and the joy club is the korean thing at 387?

funny that korean is in front of pew pew, even hat they didnt killed xavius m and pew pew did
    They're both US-Illidan

Inb4 sub 1 week raid.

NA can't win because EU had an extra 8 hours to gear up since the start of the expansion. Sure, NA can start on the bosses themselves earlier, but it's not enough to overcome the overall time deficit.
    Ahahaha, yea sure.

Yeah it's kind of true. NA doesn't get to compete in the leveling race and then also get left behind in the raiding race because EU characters had a whole third of a day more time to prepare since initial content release. It's like when some Asian regions got double loot lockouts when instances reset twice a week, people complained they had an unfair advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by kirby9113 View Post
    assuming wowprogress isnt laging, spellblade must be the first little(?) wall after the first three bosses. quite some time sinc the trilliax kills
    All guilds who've killed Trilliax this far have switched to doing their Heroic split clears.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

1: Method
    2: Serenity
    3: Exor
    4: Honestly
    5: Entropy
    6: One

Note that 4-6 guilds are oceanic, because the U.S guilds are simply no longer good enough for a top 5 spot. Hell, prob not even top 10 anymore.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.