Hey pants of shaladrassal or prydaz?

So I just got these really crappy pants but it does have a boat load of agility. I was wondering which one I should wear?

Personally, I'ld use the pants. It amounts to about 30-40k HPS overall for me and while not directly noticable, does add up over the duration of the fight. It being the bigger stat stick works as well.

Prydaz 100% Damage mitigation of that quality is insane compared to such a weak heal over time.

Thanks guys! I'm prolly gonna upgrade our ring first, then the prydaz.

These pants. God awful.

Deleted
    Prydaz works as a shield and is better for 2 reasons:
    1. no dazing while questing you can run through packs of mobs easily, while with pants you get dismounted and dazed, and then need to kill them.
    2. spell casting is not interrupted (that +0.2 seconds, what gets added to your casting every time some small spider hits you).
    3. it's absorb and it's there when you are even at full HP, always better than healing, helps you to survive some abilities what would oneshot you otherwise.
    4. you can socket best gem into it.

You have to sim it, but I am fairly certain you will gain more DPS by wearing the pants simply due to it's primary stat boost. With the 940 version compared to a 880 item you will gain 1349 main stat + 387 sec stat on the pants and 1890 sec stats on the necklace.

So obviously the big question is with what you replace the items.

From the effect I agree that prydaz has the better one because it increases your maximum health, but a 90k heal every second at 3M health is also nothing to frown upon and will beat pyrdaz easily in a fight with constant damage and low movement.

Deleted
    depends on your replacement gear tbh - pants stat stick + primary stat makes it pretty much one of the best overall legendary for us for single target. prydaz is pretty dope too ofc and is BiS on that Slot. but since u want as much agility as possible you would always favor pants>neck in any case. unless you have a really crappy neck replacement and maybe 4p set already with legs.

in the end u have to sim to make 100% sure whats best ;-)

uhh something that is important to know is that roots are affected by the flat healing increase from the start of your artifact and the paragon trait, meaning they do about 5-20% more than the tooltip, and the hp regen is honestly an absurd amount of my healing done on some fights, it also gives more int and stam due to being pants

the bad part is that's like 1.7k of haste that could be something else and it's not a shield

prydaz being a shield can save you from standing in stuff that's supposed to 1 or 2 shot though if you're prone to fucking up or just on a really hard progression fight, and gives better secondaries

it's really up to you though, but unless you care too much about healing meters, I think prydaz is better just because more effective max hp and not dying to fuck up can be really nice

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cishir View Post
    a weak heal over time.
    A hunter that I do m+ with wears the legs for bosses and it does a huge amount of healing. Example: DHT +18 Tyrannical. First boss has that debuff that you have to heal up to a certain % to make it go away? I riptide him and his pants take care of the rest. I wouldn't say they're the best legendary, but they are far from weak.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom