Why are you putting One in the top 10?

Quote Originally Posted by BreaKerNZ View Post
    Why are you putting One in the top 10?
    Probably because he's in One and thinks it's a good guild.

And yes, Heroic splits. Spellblade is a wall, not gorefiend level though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmias View Post
    1: Method
    2: Serenity
    3: Exor
    4: Honestly
    5: Entropy
    6: One

Note that 4-6 guilds are oceanic, because the U.S guilds are simply no longer good enough for a top 5 spot. Hell, prob not even top 10 anymore.
    Lol oceanic has only beaten US in 2 raids tov and highmaul and those aren't even end tier raids

Quote Originally Posted by Toastyame View Post
    Probably because he's in One and thinks it's a good guild.
    a u.s guild talking shit? Perhaps you guys can compete this time around, that'd be nice. No exploits k! I know it'll be hard for you, since cheating comes naturally.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

No splits, no top 10 world prior history, mediocre players.

Top 10 world inc. :thinking:

I don't know how egotistical you have to be to list your own guild in a top 10 world (6 at that) listing when you hadn't even made top 100. Oh well, not like it matters /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Lol oceanic has only beaten US in 2 raids tov and highmaul and those aren't even end tier raids
    here comes the excuses!

'not a tier raid, doesn't count!' lmfao. Where's that bingo card?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toastyame View Post
    No splits, no top 10 world prior history, mediocre players.

Top 10 world inc. :thinking:
    I'm not in One fyi? fucking lol that you get baited so Easy.
    Last edited by Simmias; 2017-01-24 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    Don't burst his bubble, let him be the hero in his own reality.
    What?

http://i.imgur.com/R05oZV6.png

America is the richest country in the world by a long shot.

- - - Updated - - -

1: Method
    2: Serenity
    3: Exor
    4: Honestly
    5: Entropy
    6: One

Note that 4-6 guilds are oceanic, because the U.S guilds are simply no longer good enough for a top 5 spot. Hell, prob not even top 10 anymore.
    Because no US guild raids day time hours past the first week or even the first Tuesday. Not that it would guarantee them #1 if they did but they would probably finish top 5.

Deleted
    Oceanic wins a 3 boss raid where limit was banned and suddenly think they can secure a top 5 spot lol

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    What?

http://i.imgur.com/R05oZV6.png

America is the richest country in the world by a long shot.

- - - Updated - - -

Because no US guild raids day time hours past the first week or even the first Tuesday. Not that it would guarantee them #1 if they did but they would probably finish top 5.
    neither do oceanic ones, what is your excuse now?

a u.s guild talking shit? Perhaps you guys can compete this time around, that'd be nice. No exploits k! I know it'll be hard for you, since cheating comes naturally.
    ensidia european guild....

I don't really have any input on this race or know anything about it/care but having this "topkek at u.s guilds not being good enough or having to exploit." in your sig makes you sound like an idiot, a douche and a four year old all rolled up into one. Topkek? Really? You need to get over the lame internet lingo.
    Last edited by NightZero88; 2017-01-24 at 09:47 PM.

Signature Created by Jassinta

and you're not in the top 5 either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone have an idea about big roster changes since ToV, as in which contenders lost/gained a bunch of notable players?

Very tense in the Limit raid right now. Heroic clears could be going a lot faster and they know it.

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    I don't really have any input on this race or know anything about it/care but having this "topkek at u.s guilds not being good enough or having to exploit." in your sig makes you sound like an idiot, a douche and a four year old all rolled up into one. Topkek? Really? You need to get over the lame internet lingo.
    They werent even world 10 at all in wod with their aussie servers, where is the competition lmao. Even limit made it top 10 world in wod t18 and midwinter t17. kek.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic111 View Post
    Very tense in the Limit raid right now. Heroic clears could be going a lot faster and they know it.
    is that what your uncle who works at blizzard told you?

Heroic splits are slow, even if you one shot every boss. They still take a little over two hours per run.

I guess they reached their limit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Alacrity (US nobody guild) is streaming our Mythic Nighthold Progression if you want to tune in for English streams.

https://www.twitch.tv/emancptr Guardian PoV
    https://www.twitch.tv/fujikovodka DK
    https://www.twitch.tv/stephenspeed BM Hunter

i like snf's recruitment

We are all dedicated to this game and push each other to maximize our abilities, although at the end of the day we value having a fun environment while realizing this is a game and not a job.
    Not a job but we play this game over 50 hours a week. lmao. some broken brain people in that guild.

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    and you're not in the top 5 either.
    never said I was? U.S guilds constantly talk trash, then make constant excuses when they fail. Shit is hilarious, you'll be called out on it each and everytime. Don't get butthurt because people don't tolerate that bullshit.

Hopefully Limit doesn't cheat this time. They are you ONLY chance.