Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    And he still beat your candidate. Damn, I'd be pissed if I was a democrat!
    Because their candidate waged war on a green cartoon frog and likened it to a symbol of hate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by javen View Post
    One other thing I noticed during press conferences and such. Spicer is constantly brushing off questions with "it's day 1/2!" But isn't it day 5? Is the presidency suddenly a 5 day work week now?
    Because Trump had "taken the weekend off" and said his 1st "real day" was yesterday. But you know don't mind the stuff he ordered on the real day one. That's alternative facts

Quote Originally Posted by javen View Post
    One other thing I noticed during press conferences and such. Spicer is constantly brushing off questions with "it's day 1/2!" But isn't it day 5? Is the presidency suddenly a 5 day work week now?
    Perhaps he's spending his weekends grabbing

Are people going to cry about everything trump does everyday for the next 4 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Because Trump had "taken the weekend off" and said his 1st "real day" was yesterday. But you know don't mind the stuff he ordered on the real day one. That's alternative facts
    Well, he had to make sure the day he was inaugurated became a national holiday. National day of patriotism. Because nothing says patriotism like a president without support of the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Are people going to laugh about everything trump does everyday for the next 4 years?
    Fixed that for you, and yes ofcourse we are.

Quote Originally Posted by superblink View Post
    ýou forgot he still has the nuks
    What's he going to do, nuke the US to silence critics? Lol. No, people are going to make fun of him and he's going to sit there and take it, because that's all he can do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    3. Some Trump aides think Kellyanne Conway is trying to undermine Spicer so as to steal his job.
    Ok, I have to object to this one. I don't see that happening.

One, Conway seems to be a much better strategist than a spin doctor. Her talents -- which I respect -- would be wasted.

Two, she just defended Spicer. Well she tried, that counts.

Third, she's a woman, and I'm not ready to give Trump the credit of allowing a woman to speak for him. Seriously, did you see his wife at the inauguration?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Are people going to cry about everything trump does everyday for the next 4 years?
    "The cry is coming from inside the White House!!!!"
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Indeed we should wait with the complaints til he does something truly abhorrent - like putting dijon mustard on his burger.
    God damn city slickers... out of touch with us real americans

Quote Originally Posted by superblink View Post
    ýou forgot he still has the nuks
    I think you're right on that one. Trump wont be able to withstand 4 years of critisism, he will use the nukes.

None of this comes as any surprise. The guy clearly has issues with any criticism directed his way. He really is one of the most thin-skinned people I have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    Any liberal who's opinion has any worth can at concede that she probably would not have made a GREAT or even GOOD president.
    Sure, Hillary would not have been a great President. Best case is she would have just kept the status quo. She wasn't a great candidate.

Yes, most rational people believed they were voting for the lesser of two evils. For most of them...Hillary was the lesser evil.

It's great you got to name drop Benghazi in there one more time though. Exactly how many investigations were done into that again? And how many of them found any evidence of misconduct or wrongdoing? Oh that's right. Zero. Keep beating that dead horse though.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I think you're right on that one. Trump wont be able to withstand 4 years of critisism, he will use the nukes.
    Hopefully not, but the more likely scenario is that he will pull a George W and get us into a war so that we will rally around him before the next election.
    Yay, patriotism.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Hahahaha, fucking savage.

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/823...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Quick link to the C-SPAN twitter post with the clip, for anyone that doesn't' want to visit an ex-Gawker site.
    Good lord I've never seen a nose so brown.. That man will lie through his teeth if Trump says so. How many times the man, WHO DEALS WITH THE BUDGET, says he does not know the budget situations of recent presidents, is horrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    You know, Holland should hire Trump as the new soccer mascot, matching colours and all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Fixed that for you, and yes ofcourse we are.

You'll see, it's a good sign when his supporters (I don't know if the guy you quoted was a supporter rather than just complaining) start saying "stop talking about him" rather than "he's right and you're wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    You know, Holland should hire Trump as the new soccer mascot, matching colours and all.
    Nahh, Trump would scare the kids to much.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    They can't defend the indefensible, so they deflect.
    So 4 years of "but hillary"

...gonna be fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    What's he going to do, nuke the US to silence critics? Lol. No, people are going to make fun of him and he's going to sit there and take it, because that's all he can do.
    i meant imagine a very angry guy +the nuks