Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    really? 90 seconds is as low as our trueshot cooldown will get with ullr - 2set - convergence - artifact traits?
    Sorry I forgot to add that I also have 1x Trueshot relic.

And I said ~ (roughly) 1.5 min. Sometimes sooner, sometimes longer. I will log it tonight when we kill Gul'dan hc. (:

I will count the Trueshots for that fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerathul View Post
    I got the legendary boots, 2 set + convergence of fates trinket. My Trueshot procs ~ every 1.5 min. It's wonderful \o/
    Are you sure thats right? mines 80 seconds with boots, 2 set and no Quick shot relics

And I said ~ (roughly) 1.5 min. Sometimes sooner, sometimes longer. I will log it tonight when we kill Gul'dan hc. (:

I think the more important question is whether you're running Trick Shot or Sidewinders. The Trick Shot build casts significantly more damaging shots than Sidewinders, so the Trueshot cooldown is a lot shorter for those using Trick Shot with the legendary boots. Without the boots, but with the 2 piece bonus, Sidewinders actually has the slight advantage in Trueshot cooldown due to the greater focus generation.

Deleted

it still sounds high. and wrong.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadSwordz View Post
    Are you sure thats right? mines 80 seconds with boots, 2 set and no Quick shot relics
    Depends mate, for example on Botanist I have been shooting a lot of multishots and marked shots + volley. This was my first boss were I had my 2 set. And with botanist I have been running around with a less focus heavy build. Lock and load, volley, trick shot.

My main goal during the botanist encounter was adds

Tonight at Gul'dan I will run another build that will require a lot heavier focus usage

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    it still sounds high. and wrong.
    You would understand that I choose not to answer or go in depth to your reply. As your previous replies to any thread can be listed as either toxic or useless.
    Last edited by Kerathul; 2017-01-24 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Wrong spelled

Deleted
    understand
    i'm not the one posting stuff that is inaccuarate. or presenting excuses when questioned, that's you boyo. boots + relic alone is around 1,8~ so two set and convergence on top of this, would average out to only cutting another 50 seconds? , like i said that sounds inaccurate.

Deleted
    With 2-Set, Convergence of Fate and 2 Trueshot relics I get a Trueshot CD of ~70-75 seconds, sometimes even 60 seconds on extreme proccs of trinket. With legendary boots, which I probably never get, it should be easily possible to reach 60 seconds consistently.

I see it coming that Blizz will nerf Convergence of Fate because it is too good with the legendary boots. Everyone without the legendary boots will be fucked, but this is the case right now anyway.

Did I mention that I hate this fucking bullshit legendary system?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a huge fan of the NH gear overall. Way to much Versatility.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohai View Post
    With 2-Set, Convergence of Fate and 2 Trueshot relics I get a Trueshot CD of ~70-75 seconds, sometimes even 60 seconds on extreme proccs of trinket. With legendary boots, which I probably never get, it should be easily possible to reach 60 seconds consistently.
    ^ this however sounds accurate, since before the changes to the boots and on testrealms people were reporting less then 1 minute on trueshot.