Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by superblink View Post
    i meant imagine a very angry guy +the nuks
    We know what you said. Even for you, a Trump supporter, it's clear Trump is mentally incapable to control the nuclear arsenal.

I can imagine a very angry guy who will be out of his job if he goes for the nukular option.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I can imagine a very angry guy who will be out of his job if he goes for the nukular option.
    I expect he'll be shot on site when he wants to rage-nuke the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    You know, Holland should hire Trump as the new soccer mascot, matching colours and all.
    For each world cup they do not win, Trump will be hired for an additional 4 years. That'll motivate them,

I think for him, that option would actually be his response to being fired kinda like saying "Fuck You" to your employer on your way out.

Honestly wouldn't put on past Trump to try it and then blame someone else, but hoping his people would stop him before he did even if it took a mutiny to do it.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    What does he do when triggered? Browse twitter, write something and ENTER?
    So long as it's only Twitter, I'm fine with that

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    And Trumpers would still love him.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    We know what you said. Even for you, a Trump supporter, it's clear Trump is mentally incapable to control the nuclear arsenal.
    The nuks, man. The nuks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    I think for him, that option would actually be his response to being fired kinda like saying "Fuck You" to your employer on your way out.

Honestly wouldn't put on past Trump to try it and then blame someone else, but hoping his people would stop him before he did even if it took a mutiny to do it.
    Obama launched the nukes, from a secret site in Kenya.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    The nuks, man. The nuks.
    Not my problem he can't write proper English...

How can common knowledge be considered a leak?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Obama launched the nukes, from a secret site in Kenya.
    Nah, knowing Trump he would claim the launch site was attacked and overrun with illegals and they launched.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

waiting for the guillotine to come out in front of the white house. off with their heads!

Nah, knowing Trump he would claim the launch site was attacked and overrun with illegals and they launched.
    It could've been overrun by Hillary. We have to figure out what's going on.

And his supporters will blame Hillary. :P

Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    Looks like Trump has a problem with not being the best.

He didnt win the popular vote.. Upset.
    He didnt have most visitors on inauguriation.. Upset.
    The man's the President.. that should be enough for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    It's great you got to name drop Benghazi in there one more time though. Exactly how many investigations were done into that again? And how many of them found any evidence of misconduct or wrongdoing? Oh that's right. Zero. Keep beating that dead horse though.
    You wanna play the pin the tail on the one responsible then? How convenient that she resigns, and then is suddenly too ill for questioning for MONTHS after the event. If she was truly innocent of any wrong doing why not just freely hand over the e-mails for evidence? Why delete any of them?

Oh right because they were personal. Except not all deleted e-mails were personal. Oh well she didn't think they were relevant. It was one story after another.

I mostly believe Army Lt. Gen. Dana Chipman when he said "nothing could have affected what occurred in Benghazi" But she was in charge, she did know about it. So own up to it. Obama wasn't squeaky clean either. As a military leader you're going to make decisions and people are going to die. That being said... why the fuck was she so shady and dodgy about it? Wrong doing aside, if her actions don't make you take pause and question, "Now why on earth would you do that?" Then you have your head in the clouds.

Even IF there was damning evidence in those e-mails, I don't think anything would have been done to her. This isn't about justice, its about her behavior. The whole situation was suspect. If she was dodgy/shady about something when inculpable how is she going to act when there is something she needs to answer for?

For me and many other Americans, that was a defining moment for her. That told us she was not qualified or well-suited for the mantle of Commander in Chief. Despite her extensive political career and experience with military conflict.
    President Barack Obama responds when hostages die in drone strike:
    I want to express our grief and condolences to the families of two hostages—one American, Dr. Warren Weinstein, and an Italian, Giovanni Lo Porto—who were tragically killed in a U.S. counterterrorism operation. As president and as commander-in-chief, I take full responsibility for all our counterterrorism operations, including the one that inadvertently took the lives of Warren and Giovanni. I profoundly regret what happened. On behalf of the United States government, I offer our deepest apologies to the families.
    Obama didn't have any military training or even game theory as far as we know. But that is how a LEADER handles an unfavorable and distasteful outcome/situation.

Did she behave like a leader? No... she went into hiding like a rat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    The man's the President.. that should be enough for him.
    He's the living equivalent of Mr. Burns.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    You wanna play the pin the tail on the one responsible then? How convenient that she resigns, and then is suddenly too ill for questioning for MONTHS after the event. If she was truly innocent of any wrong doing why not just freely hand over the e-mails for evidence? Why delete any of them?

Oh right because they were personal. Except not all deleted e-mails were personal. Oh well she didn't think they were relevant. It was one story after another.

I mostly believe Army Lt. Gen. Dana Chipman when he said "nothing could have affected what occurred in Benghazi" But she was in charge, she did know about it. So own up to it. Obama wasn't squeaky clean either. As a military leader you're going to make decisions and people are going to die. That being said... why the fuck was she so shady and dodgy about it? Wrong doing aside, if her actions don't make you take pause and question, "Now why on earth would you do that?" Then you have your head in the clouds.

Even IF there was damning evidence in those e-mails, I don't think anything would have been done to her. This isn't about justice, its about her behavior. The whole situation was suspect. If she was dodgy/shady about something when inculpable how is she going to act when there is something she needs to answer for?

For me and many other Americans, that was a defining moment for her. That told us she was not qualified or well-suited for the mantle of Commander in Chief. Despite her extensive political career and experience with military conflict.
    President Barack Obama responds when hostages die in drone strike:

Obama didn't have any military training or even game theory as far as we know. But that is how a LEADER handles an unfavorable and distasteful outcome/situation.

Did she behave like a leader? No... she went into hiding like a rat.
    I have no idea why you're bitching about Hillary Clinton. You can't deflect to her anymore.

This is all about Trump's shortcomings, lack of ability, and petty ineptitude.

And it's going to be for the next four years. The sooner you start seeing your candidate for what he is instead of turning to somewhere else, the better it'll be for all of us.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch, listen, and read as Trump's press secretary desperately tries to defend Trump's claim that millions of illegals voted for him.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...distances.html

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer dug in Tuesday on President Trump’s claim to congressional leaders that he lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton last November because between 3 million and 5 million "illegals" cast ballots – even as House Speaker Paul Ryan pushed back.

“I’ve seen no evidence to that effect. I’ve made that very, very clear,” Ryan said earlier Tuesday.

But Spicer, asked repeatedly by reporters about the issue at Tuesday’s briefing, said Trump believes this to be the case.

“It was a comment he made on a longstanding belief,” Spicer said. “… He believes what he believes based on the information he’s been provided.”

Spicer said Trump remains “comfortable” with his Electoral College victory, which handed him the presidency regardless of the popular vote totals.

Pressed on whether the administration would pursue an investigation into illegal immigrants voting given Trump’s beliefs, Spicer said: “Maybe we will.” He later backed off the suggestion, saying only that anything is possible.

Trump made the claim during a meeting with congressional leaders Monday, though he’s made similar assertions before.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sean-spi...-fraud-claims/

Asked about Mr. Trump’s evidence for those claims, Spicer again referred without specificity to “studies and information he has.”

When reporters followed up, asking again for evidence of such an explosive claim, Spicer mentioned a study “that came out of Pew in 2008 that showed 14 percent of people who have voted are non-citizens.”

Spicer’s reference here is incorrect: the study on non-citizen voting is from 2014, which Mr. Trump has on occasion cited specifically, and which was originally published in the Washington Post. The study used figures from the Cooperative Congressional Election Study (CCES) in 2008 and 2010 to conclude that 14 percent of non-citizens in the survey said that they were registered to vote, but the “best guess” of the study’s authors was, “based upon extrapolations from the portion of the sample with a verified vote, is that 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010.”

However, the Post article was roundly criticized -- and the study’s methodology appeared to be questionable enough that the Post affixed a note at the top the article saying another article claimed the study’s findings “were biased and that the authors’ data do not provide evidence of non-citizen voting.” The story was also published more than two years ago, and thus, it makes no claims about specific instances of non-citizen voting in 2016.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump...ry?id=45016322

At least five reporters asked questions on the issue during the press briefing, and at one point Spicer dismissed the suggestion that Trump kept bringing up the topic of the unsubstantiated voter fraud because the president was upset about the vote count. Spicer said Trump "won very handily" and "he's very comfortable with his win."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...-claim-n711526

A 2012 Pew report found millions of invalid voter registrations due to people moving or dying.

But the author of that report, David Becker, executive director of the Center for Election Innovation & Research, tweeted back in late November that this isn't voter fraud.

"We found millions of out of date registration records due to people moving or dying, but found no evidence that voter fraud resulted," he said. On Tuesday, Becker added, "As I've noted before, voting integrity better in this election than ever before. Zero evidence of fraud."

Two sources told NBC News that Trump reportedly spent the first 10 minutes of his bipartisan meeting with congressional leaders at the White House on Monday night repeating relitigating claims that the millions of votes casts by "illegals" cost him the popular vote. The claim is unverified and is one that Trump initially made in November after it became clear that he lost the popular vote to Clinton. Clinton's popular vote margin eventually grew to 2.9 million votes.

Some clearly frustrated Republican lawmakers begged Trump to stop repeating the fiction.

"To continue to suggest that the 2016 election was conducted in a fashion that millions of people voted illegally undermines faith in our democracy," said Sen. Lindsey Graham, of South Carolina, told reporters in a hallway of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in D.C. "It's not coming from a candidate for the office, it's coming from the man who holds the office. So I am begging the president, share with us the information you have about this or please stop saying it."Republicans questioned about Trump's claim were careful not to weigh in on the president's specific comments.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/24/politi...lly/index.html

A number of studies have found no evidence of widespread voter fraud.
    The Truth About Voter Fraud, a report written by experts at The Brennan Center for Justice, found voter fraud rates were between 0.00004% and 0.0009%.
    "Given this tiny incident rate for voter impersonation fraud, it is more likely, the report noted, that an American will be struck by lightning than that he will impersonate another voter at the polls," reads the report.

Trump's lawyers -- in an objection to Green Party candidate Jill Stein's Michigan recount petition -- have also argued that there was no evidence voter fraud in the 2016 election.

"All available evidence suggests that the 2016 general election was not tainted by fraud or mistake," the lawyers wrote in a filing.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN1582O1

Trump has repeatedly said he would have won the popular vote, too, but for voter fraud. He has never substantiated his claim.

The comments were the latest in a series of distractions in the opening days of the Trump administration that run the risk of overshadowing his legislative goals and efforts to advance policy proposals.

On Saturday, the day after his inauguration as the 45th president of the United States, Trump complained about media coverage of the crowds that attended his swearing-in ceremony and described journalists as "among the most dishonest people on Earth."

Emphasis mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    He's hoping everyone forgets the blunders they made during the weekend.
    And the protests, which dwarfed his inauguration size by at least double.