Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I wonder if he knows it has a comments section, or if he's literally never scrolled down.

I just thought of a plan: tell him about the comments section and watch as he doesn't reappear for the next 8 years after getting caught up in 4,000 flamewars at once.
    You might be on to something! Although, I imagine, just telling him that there is a comment section won't be enough, as he won't be able to find it by himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

I am not certain what is wrong with deploying federal law enforcement to help get Chicago's gang problems under control.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Perhaps a government that doesn't necessarily need to make a profit?

- - - Updated - - -

That's not a legal threshold for martial law or whatever.
    You think a government makes profit or would in one of those shit holes people call a neighborhood? :laughing hysterically:

If they want investment then first step at least. STOP EMBRACING GANG CULTURE

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Darn liberals, now they gone and invented race fluid people!
    Unknown may be a burned body, skeleton, or otherwise unidentifiable.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I am not certain what is wrong with deploying federal law enforcement to help get Chicago's gang problems under control.
    Not what he actually said. The vagueness is the primary problem.

So much Trump hate on this website. Kinda sad. Oh well. I support the man.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    You think a government makes profit or would in one of those shit holes people call a neighborhood? :laughing hysterically:
    You should read that more slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by lasheric View Post
    So much Trump hate on this website. Kinda sad. Oh well. I support the man.
    Ok becky.

Not what he actually said. The vagueness is the primary problem.
    Well I suppose it's not a new problem at least so that's good. :x
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Unknown may be a burned body, skeleton, or otherwise unidentifiable.
    My jokes aren't landing today

Yes I figured that was the case.

You should read that more slowly.
    Maybe you should get off the drugs. They aren't helping you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatizm View Post
    Drugs cause mental/physical addictions and relapses. It's a cute comparison unless you'd like to argue how a gun can literally change the brain chemistry and thinking patterns of another person.
    Sure, it can instantly reduce both to zero.

Also makes you wonder if the current Repub candidate is doing work to limit the amount of drugs being carried across the border by people.
    Ah yes, the Great Wall of Stupid.

You can't just wish away gangs. You have to take away what enables them. That means changing our stance on the war on drugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Government does not need to make a short term profit. Nor should it, quite frankly.

So far in January there have been 45 homicides in Chicago.
    The victims as of today
    35: blacks
    4: Hispanics
    2: White/ everything else
    4: Unknown

http://heyjackass.com/
    So you're saying that those black lives matter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Maybe you should get off the drugs. They aren't helping you.
    Well that's rude. You read the post preciously as the opposite of what I said.

Fucking good. Please take over my city. There are parts of this place that would need a military intervention. I've got 2 police friends here who both told me that they are ordered to not even patrol north lawndale, austin, or anything even remotely close to englewood. Worst part is that good ole Emanuel still tries to sing the praise of the city while ignoring that the crime has been spreading out from those areas for years now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe Trump should tell Rauner to get off his ass and start governing properly. I won't hold my breath though.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Gangs are just a symptom of systemic poverty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatizm View Post
    Drugs cause mental/physical addictions and relapses. It's a cute comparison unless you'd like to argue how a gun can literally change the brain chemistry and thinking patterns of another person.

Also makes you wonder if the current Repub candidate is doing work to limit the amount of drugs being carried across the border by people.

Makes you wonder how Gun Ownership % in each state barely correlates with the crime in each state when compared to one other.

It's almost as if the social connotations, wealth, standard of living, culture and livelihoods surrounding certain areas affect crime more than the availability of guns.

Weird right?
    It's almost like there are multiple factors, and that the absurd availability of guns is one of those key factors, but one you ignore because you believe your right is absolute.(It's not)

This is decidedly not weird. It's typical.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So you're saying that those black lives matter?
    Only as far as statistics and narrowing down the hotspots.