Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Good lord you guys are acting like UFO and ghost nuts.
    Not a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Its rather idiotic to compare the inauguration size of the first black president to an old rich white guy, a better comparison than obama would be GWB as they are both also republican. Then you also have to account for the extra amount of people who showed up just to see the first black president get sworn in who would not have gone if he was just an old white guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    This /thread
    Or for you trumppetees, denying the existence of light, and the function of our eyes and brain is part of the alternative fscts?
    You sheep are hilarious. Of course he is lying and he is deliberately calling his lies "alternative facts" to get you all focused on unimportant shit. Who cares if no one saw the inauguration? Only the sheep. Trump is a master of misdirection. Every time there is some blatant lying, people should be asking themselves "What is he hiding".
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Plus, if the man will lie this hard about something this completely pointless, why does anyone think he's going to tell the truth about anything that actually matters?
    To be honest, I'm pretty damned scared about him keeping some of his promises - so right now, I feel I prefer liar trump to 'honest' trump.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always been assured that there is no evidence of aliens anywhere. Then I found this photo:

THIS DEBUNKS EVERYTHING, GUYS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Endus, i think that this thread doesnt have any more reason to exist, the claim was debunked, again, for the nth time, and really this falls on conspiracy theory territory
    I second, for this thread to be closed. We have HD video proof that debunks it all. There's nothing really more to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    You sheep are hilarious. Of course he is lying and he is deliberately calling his lies "alternative facts" to get you all focused on unimportant shit. Who cares if no one saw the inauguration? Only the sheep. Trump is a master of misdirection. Every time there is some blatant lying, people should be asking themselves "What is he hiding".
    We know that. He just signed some bills that are dangerous for the enviroment, and he should prepare for bigger protests for his idiotic behavior (he can use congress for doing those things)
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bush 2005

Trump's was bigger.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

well there was also the fact that idiots were out there attacking Trump supporters.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I've always been assured that there is no evidence of aliens anywhere. Then I found this photo:

THIS DEBUNKS EVERYTHING, GUYS!!!
    You guys and your silly attempts to prove a point by posting a picture from the worst possible angle.

The woman above, but from a completely different angle:

Clearly human. Alien claim debunked!

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    This is literally "wake up sheeple".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

the OP just wanted to present his alternative facts

Quote Originally Posted by Unclekreepy View Post
    well there was also the fact that idiots were out there attacking Trump supporters.
    Yes, I'm sure that's the only reason your Glorious Leader didn't have the biggest ever inauguration crowd ever. Period.

Are Trump and his supporters still upset about this petty bullshit?

As you tell the liberals...get over it, cupcake. Seriously, by every metric available, there were fewer people than Obama's first inauguration, and that's fine and it doesn't fucking matter. If protecting Trumps sensitive little penis...I mean ego, is that important, than he shouldn't have run for office. He should have stayed in his safe space with his businesses where he could be told all the lies he wants to hear.

Can we stop the blatant fucking dishonesty already?

His lies have to get bigger and bigger for his flock to keep believing. I look forward to some weird stuff in week 2. I mean only 4 days in and I think most of our heads are spinning.

10+ Year Old Account
    “I turn on one of the networks, and they show an empty field,” Trump said at a speech Saturday afternoon at the CIA.
    “I'm like, wait a minute. I made a speech. I looked out, the field was, it looked like a million, million and a half people.”

The unnamed television network, he noted, estimated a turnout of 250,000 people — a figure he argued was way too low.

“Now, that's not bad. But it's a lie,” he said.
    “We had 250,000 people literally around in the little ball we constructed.”
    “The rest of the 20-block area, all the way back to the Washington monument was packed,” Trump claimed.

This is an exaggeration.

So basically you claim he lied by arguing semantics of the word "packed". While at the same time knowing too well that was an exaggeration.

So I stand not corrected - you are just comparing crowds now.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Are Trump and his supporters still upset about this petty bullshit?

As you tell the liberals...get over it, cupcake. Seriously, by every metric available, there were fewer people than Obama's first inauguration, and that's fine and it doesn't fucking matter. If protecting Trumps sensitive little penis...I mean ego, is that important, than he shouldn't have run for office. He should have stayed in his safe space with his businesses where he could be told all the lies he wants to hear.

Can we stop the blatant fucking dishonesty already?
    Edge... this shit was debunked in other threads. It really doesnt serve any purpose, other than show the ignorance and zeal of some of the trumpetees. I think that, its better to close it, for it doesnt add anything to the conversation (thst again, has been done in other threads)
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    “I turn on one of the networks, and they show an empty field,” Trump said at a speech Saturday afternoon at the CIA.
    “I'm like, wait a minute. I made a speech. I looked out, the field was, it looked like a million, million and a half people.”

The unnamed television network, he noted, estimated a turnout of 250,000 people — a figure he argued was way too low.

“The rest of the 20-block area, all the way back to the Washington monument was packed,” Trump claimed.

This is an exaggeration.

So basically you claim he lied by arguing semantics of the word "packed". While at the same time knowing too well that was an exaggeration.

You're ignoring when he sent out Spicer to yell at the media about how big the crowds were.

You're also ignoring the part where he says he caught the media in a big lie and he was going to make him pay for it.

You're also ignoring the part where he sent out Kellyanne Con to defend Spicer's lies that were defending Trump's lies by calling them alternative facts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post

This is an exaggeration.

Do you always talk to yourself?

Edit:
    Oh snap! Never mind, someone actually took the bait and responded to your strawman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    You're ignoring when he sent out Spicer to yell at the media about how big the crowds were.
    Nope, that's irrelevant, because the crowd was bigger than reported by media
    You're also ignoring the part where he says he caught the media in a big lie and he was going to make him pay for it.
    Nope, I explicitly address it, because media lied about the crowd size.
    You're also ignoring the part where he sent out Kellyanne Con to defend Spicer's lies that were defending Trump's lies by calling them alternative facts.
    Nope, that's irrelevant because there were no lies on their part.