Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    If limit gets 6 kills in 8 hours, eu top guilds will do this in 4. Exorsus is not eu :-P :-D
    Exorsus is EU. EU in this case stands for EUrope not European Union. So countries like Russia, Norwayand Switzerland is part of WoW EU based on their geography.

Quote Originally Posted by klanker5 View Post
    This sort of shit was thrown to method by paragon fans, and now to serenity by method fans.
    and it still changes nothing since accoutn sharing by non family members is again blizzard rules and just because blizzard decided to close their eyes for world first it doesnt change fact that it is cheating and breaking their rules.

if you or me did it we would got insta ban after report. just because both method and serenity do it its not making it ok - cheating is cheating simple as that.

<@Verdisha> Think about it like this, every char method gears, is for the guilds use, doesnt matter whos account its on, as long as someone from method plays the account.

I like this quote, also Verdisha is now in method which is funny too bet he wouldn't have thought that couple of years ago! But makes sense, the guilds are pretty close knit so gearing x character is beneficial to all. Also this expansion with legendaries it could be even more beneficial. Randomly doing a split run and getting a bis legendary and someone who mains said class is like PogChamp ! Then proceeds to use his character maybe idk but i don't see a problem with it personally. Maybe some others do which is fair enough but unless Blizzard come out and stop it what can you do ?
    /waa on mmo champion ain't going to fix anything

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Are you against people botting/think its fair they get banned? If yes, well there you go, same thing if you really want a wow term, something against ToS. If you don't care if people bot, well good for you I guess?
    As you can see above, everyone here disagrees with your little witch hunt.
    Just drop it and move on, again expected better from a moderator.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    and it still changes nothing since accoutn sharing by non family members is again blizzard rules and just because blizzard decided to close their eyes for world first it doesnt change fact that it is cheating and breaking their rules.

if you or me did it we would got insta ban after report. just because both method and serenity do it its not making it ok - cheating is cheating simple as that.
    I have been doing it for years and never got banned.
    Stop making up shit just to fit your agenda.

It might be against the rules but hardly ever enforced except when the whole raid was piloted by outside sources.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I have been doing it for years and never got banned.
    Stop making up shit just to fit your agenda.

It might be against the rules but hardly ever enforced except when the whole raid was piloted by outside sources.
    But you have no argument to make it okay? It's cheating no matter how you look at it and as much as you want it to be a witch hunt, it's not. I've said this before about other guilds in the past.

Deleted
    Are you against people botting/think its fair they get banned? If yes, well there you go, same thing if you really want a wow term, something against ToS. If you don't care if people bot, well good for you I guess?
    Just stop lmfao. Actually, I got more important stuff to do than argue with somebody who clearly got something personal against somebody in Serenity, so I'll stop.

Deleted
    But you have no argument to make it okay? It's cheating no matter how you look at it and as much as you want it to be a witch hunt, it's not. I've said this before about other guilds in the past.
    Maybe start with your own guild first then? Seeing they are fighting for top spots I am sure they will be doing the same .
    Again, no one here agrees with your witch hunt, which it is seeing you keep bringing up one guild.

Maybe you should point at the doll where Serenity touched you?

Witch Hunt? He's just pointing out a guild that has consistently broke the rules for the past two raids. Serenity also exploited the shadow priest insanity bug for their Mythic Helya kill, but that went under the radar too so Blizzard could ban other guilds and not ban people in Serenity exploting as well.

People are tired of Blizzard being inconsistent and bias. Plenty of people in the PVP community get banned for account sharing all the time, but the best guilds in the world can openly admit it and have nothing done to them. Shit company.

It is sad when a mod can derail a thread without any consequence, but when others do it they get warnings / infractions... Double standards I guess.

And there is nothing we "MMO-Champs" can do about it, blizzard doesn't care in any way as far as I am aware. I know a few people that share accounts and I did the same few years ago with a few friends. Even shared the beta account I had with a friend.

It might be against ToS but no one actually gives a shit.

Also there is a difference (at least I think) between your whole raid group being piloted or your raid playing on each others account because they are missing certain characters.
    The characters in the second example are still being played by the raid group.
    I would love to see an ingame restriction "you can only pull the top end final mythic Boss on 2 characters per account." Restriction would be removed after the boss is killed by someone in a WF race.

This way the gap between the top end guilds and guilds that do not abuse their life to play WoW would diminish.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    Witch Hunt? He's just pointing out a guild that has consistently broke the rules for the past two raids. Serenity also exploited the shadow priest insanity bug for their Mythic Helya kill, but that went under the radar too so Blizzard could ban other guilds and not ban people in Serenity exploting as well.

People are tired of Blizzard being inconsistent and bias. Plenty of people in the PVP community get banned for account sharing all the time, but the best guilds in the world can openly admit it and have nothing done to them. Shit company.
    Whilst people in PvP get banned which is true there is also a hell of a lot of rank1s that are blatant account boosting lol. So they don't get everyone!

In any case, Exorsus seem quite a bit slower than Limit so far (1 hour more between 1st and 5th kill). Of course Limit did their splits first so they went in with better gear. Wonder if that's what makes the difference or just flat out better strats from Limit.

Deleted
    Maybe start with your own guild first then? Seeing they are fighting for top spots I am sure they will be doing the same .
    Again, no one here agrees with your witch hunt, which it is seeing you keep bringing up one guild.

Maybe you should point at the doll where Serenity touched you?
    My guild? Friend I quit playing long ago and no, FSY don't account share. FSY is one of the few guilds who don't even sell mythic boosts for €, unless I've been tricked for a very long time and they just gave me gold instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Costa View Post
    <@Verdisha> Think about it like this, every char method gears, is for the guilds use, doesnt matter whos account its on, as long as someone from method plays the account.

I like this quote, also Verdisha is now in method which is funny too bet he wouldn't have thought that couple of years ago! But makes sense, the guilds are pretty close knit so gearing x character is beneficial to all. Also this expansion with legendaries it could be even more beneficial. Randomly doing a split run and getting a bis legendary and someone who mains said class is like PogChamp ! Then proceeds to use his character maybe idk but i don't see a problem with it personally. Maybe some others do which is fair enough but unless Blizzard come out and stop it what can you do ?
    /waa on mmo champion ain't going to fix anything
    wait he joined method? why would they take that whiny shit? i remember watching nihilum streams and the guy was the whiniest crybaby i've seen there is no way sco would put up with that whining we would soon see new ANKH ASSHOLE vids damn man method must be really desperate to get some "good" players, feeling that exorsus/serenity breath on their necks.
    Last edited by jjbarea; 2017-01-25 at 01:25 PM.

Deleted
    Not really. I think Blizzard should be a lot stricter when it comes to enforcing their ToS and punish violations consistently. Including account sharing - no matter who does it.

My guild? Friend I quit playing long ago and no, FSY don't account share. FSY is one of the few guilds who don't even sell mythic boosts for €, unless I've been tricked for a very long time and they just gave me gold instead.
    Please don't poison this thread with your personal crusade. Enjoy the game.

Can you guys create a thread only for account sharing stuff? God I'm here just to see info on the race...

You know what the worst thing is?
    I cant even put you on ignore to avoid this retarded discussion...
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mikoslav View Post
    I would love to see an ingame restriction "you can only pull the top end final mythic Boss on 2 characters per account." Restriction would be removed after the boss is killed by someone in a WF race.

This way the gap between the top end guilds and guilds that do not abuse their life to play WoW would diminish.
    And then all the raiders buy accounts and level up characters.
    You can't restrict human behavior, people going for world first will go to all lengths to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    wait he joined method? why would they take that whiny shit? i remember watching nihilum streams and the guy was the whiniest crybaby i've seen there is no way sco would put up with that whining we would soon see new ANKH ASSHOLE vids damn man method must be really desperate to get some "good" players, feeling that exorsus/serenity breath on their necks.
    Yeah he joined when Nihilum died and is in the 20 currently progressing too. Guess maybe he a bit calmer in a top guild maybe? Not sure!