Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

How many eggs do you eat in a week?

So how many eggs do you eat in a week? I currently don't eat them because I often don't have time for breakfast in the mornings but I'm considering working eggs in with my dinner some how.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

2 eggs daily in the morning, that would make 14 eggs per week

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    So how many eggs do you eat in a week? I currently don't eat them because I often don't have time for breakfast in the mornings but I'm considering working eggs in with my dinner some how.
    I maintain a ketogenic diet, so I often eat eggs with dinner and other meals. I go through about a dozen per week.

10+ Year Old Account

I eat one baked egg in a muffin tin a day with a piece of cheese on top in an english muffin for breakfast.

Around 20-30. Sometimes more.

3 10characters

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Around 20-30. Sometimes more.
    really? how do you manage to eat that many? Are you a body builder? I've noticed that they tend to eat alot of eggs.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

0 at the moment. I've always had an issue with the texture of eggs, and can only stomach them when boiled, thinly sliced on buttered toast which I won't eat every day for obvious reasons. I do however eat stuff containing eggs, but rarely in its basic form.

10+ Year Old Account
    6 eggs(full) every morning, 6 days a week. Sunday is porridge day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno...eggs are in many different products.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    2 eggs and around 4 egg whites most mornings.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

At least in egg form. Not sure how many are in the things I eat.. i guess some are in noodles etc. No clue tbh.

10+ Year Old Account

/10chars

0-1, about the only time I make them is to put in a burger or a greedily made sandwich.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account

then my kids will use another 9 or so
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

typically 2-4 on the weekend not counting any that get cooked into food for dinner. I dont eat eggs in the mornings during the week, only when my wife makes them for me on weekends (because she loves eggs)

At one point i was cooking up 7 hardboiled eggs in the egg cooker and grabbing one in the morning for breakfast. i should do that again. egg cookers are glorious if you like poached or hard boiled/soft boiled eggs. plus the good ones are also cheap ones.

I eat 20 eggs a week for breakfast plus I also use them when cooking. When I have my kids they will eat 1-2 each per day for breakfast. I quit buying eggs by the dozen a couple years ago and now buy the larger packs of eggs.

Currently none. I always seem to go thru phases when I like them on top of sandwiches, or make omelet out of. Now has been the no eggs phase again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.