Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    more love from the loving left, those who include everyone, the inclusive party. yea, this is whats wrong with the DNC, you got way to many wack-o's at the top, all that will do is make the Rep. grow. and they wonder why they lost. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    I'm sorry, but it's not your call. Like it, or gtfo. They have no obligation to do what you like, and can moderate in any way that they deem fit. You agree to these terms when you create an account here.
    Sure. But they need everyone's ad revenue. They are a business after all.

If they want to chase away half their user base... Good luck to them is all I am saying!
    Last edited by Alomega; 2017-01-25 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    I'm sorry, but it's not your call. Like it, or gtfo. They have no obligation to do what you like, and can moderate in any way that they deem fit. You agree to these terms when you create an account here.
    You seem to be thinking or speaking as if the company pays to mods to be that way but no, they just got the title for being henpecking busybodies wanting to be in control of everything. Sorry but I don't have time to do that. But I tell you what mister SJW, I'll put in for it and when I ban the hell out of you based on your political views let's watch you scream like a girl about how the mean bad guys keep banning you.

Le sigh, they have learned nothing in the DNC. Looks like they just try to bank on people getting sick of the trumpster fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Wasn't this sort of nonsense an underlying contribution to Trump's victory?
    I think so, but it's something I feel very strongly about so I'm probably biased.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Is this even serious? (it is in the Daily Mail afterall).
    It's fake news from the daily mail who have created a lifesize puppet of this women on a CGI backround to misrepresent these well meaning leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Endus also denied Ellison was a racist for being a member of and defending the Nation of Islam. He's not very consistent.
    At least they're in the direction of following the rules unlike some others who make them up completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Endus already locked this once. It's apparently race-baiting or something to notice that the modern DNC really doesn't like white people.
    The mods here don't even like discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by omfgreally View Post
    You seem to be thinking or speaking as if the company pays to mods to be that way but no, they just got the title for being henpecking busybodies wanting to be in control of everything. Sorry but I don't have time to do that. But I tell you what mister SJW, I'll put in for it and when I ban the hell out of you based on your political views let's watch you scream like a girl about how the mean bad guys keep banning you.
    Um. Okay? Good luck with that, I guess. More likely I'll just move on, since I don't center my life around an MMO forum, but that's just me. Get triggered tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Adanyt
    Sure. But they need everyone's ad revenue. They are a business after all.

If they want to chase away half their user base... Good luck to them is all I am saying!
    Nice concern trolling. Good to see that you're so worried about their ad revenue (you're not) and alienating their user base (which you're a small % of).
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

I don't see anything wrong with white people taking a step back and letting oppressed parts of society have a say.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with white people taking a step back and letting oppressed parts of society have a say.
    There's a difference in giving the oppressed a say

and

telling a section of people to 'shut up you have no say.'

One doesn't win you any friends.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    One doesn't win you any friends.
    Or elections.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to take this seriously when white people don't show the same outrage when non-whites are in the same position.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Or elections.
    /sunglasses

Deleted
    We had a black president and you still keep saying that minorities are oppressed and silenced?

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem is people that do not care about politics, or even follow any of this hear this news story, and will not vote for the left.

Until Democrats realize that looking down upon people and badgering citizens is not working they are going to give the right 4 more years.

This is why some people I know voted for Trump. Not because Hillary had email leaks, or because Trump is their god.
    They hated being called deplorable when all they want to do is go to work, raise a family, and live their life.

Quote Originally Posted by devla View Post
    We had a black president and you still keep saying that minorities are oppressed and silenced?
    Yes. Racism still effects minorities and their voices are often overlooked.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    They hated being called deplorable when all they want to do is go to work, raise a family, and live their life.
    If that is all it took to vote for the racist pussy grabber, maybe they need to take a good hard look at themselves.

Deleted
    Yes. Racism still effects minorities and their voices are often overlooked.
    Guess what, whites are also often ignored. You aren't special.
    There are plenty of positive discrimination laws and obligatory quotas for employing colored people that minorities very often have better chances of getting into school or getting a job than whites. And leftist media also overrepresents the voice of minorities by far.

I just wanted to add, that laugh tho

The sooner people realize racism is universal so there's no such thing as "reverse racism" or deny it altogether, the better

Guess what, whites are also often ignored. You aren't special.
    I am white. How are we ignored? We hold the power in government, business, religion and media. We are everywhere.

There are plenty of positive discrimination laws and obligatory quotas for employing colored people that minorities very often have better chances of getting into school or getting a job than whites. And leftist media also overrepresents the voice of minorities by far.
    Actually there are no such laws. Quotas don't exist.