Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Selindae View Post
    It's almost like this was needed but people will overreact regardless.
    You're right, there were still people using Serenity.

Quote Originally Posted by Selindae View Post
    It's almost like this was needed but people will overreact regardless.
    It's not much of an overreaction considering Serenity + COF is worse than WDP + any other trinket from NH

Deleted
    sry but i dont understand a thing:
    on walking the wind i see that CoF is anyway the BIS, but on the windwalker trinket compendium i see that is in 19 position with 4 bonus set and WDP

so my question is: which are the 2 trinket bis? COF is still good or i dont use coin in hc? and what about the guld dan trinket?
    Last edited by mmoc19babb9dcb; 2017-01-25 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zayr View Post
    sry but i dont understand a thing:
    on walking the wind i see that CoF is anyway the BIS, but on the windwalker trinket compendium i see that is in 19 position with 4 bonus set and WDP

so my question is: which are the 2 trinket bis? COF is still good or i dont use coin in hc? and what about the guld dan trinket?
    To my understanding CoF has fallen out of our BIS.. currently i think the strongest combitions are BTI + Drought of Souls .. or BTI + Nightbane Urn..

However, BTI and Urn are simmed at 910. which neither of mine are, but i am currently running a 890 BTI and 875 Urn and my results are much higher than BTI+CoF(875)

correct me if i'm wrong though.

Deleted
    CoF is bis for serenity which is now shit and is behind WDP+SEF regardless of your legendaries.

Rip

Deleted
    so bis (or semi bis for now) are BTI/memento/urn + Drought of Souls?

it's because Ret also got nerfed, the trinket was fucking ridiculous on the OP scale.. Now I just pray they nerf it for Warrior also as it's pretty insane for Arms and Fury.