Poll: Warchiefs of the Horde

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    "So, we've got to get Odyn to give us his Pillar of Creation. How do we do it?"
    "Let's begin by pissing him off, stealing his Val'kyr and making a pact with his main enemy."

Common sense 101
    You know aside from the fact odyn doesn't care at all.

so no.

he did more than this, just look orgrimmar and the horde power before/after him, and how he fuck up the ally bases on durotar/kalindor

also, theramore>>>>
    I must have forgot when Garrosh did all of that after just a month as WC.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    My guts would totally tell me Orgrim Doomhammer because the guy was great in his own way but preferences aside, if I have to be objective then Thrall easily wins the top spot. Yes, he had his flaws and wasn't perfect but ultimately achieved more for the orcs and the Horde than any other Warchief ever did, diametrically opposed to Garrosh who did a lot of ruckus and mess but, on the end of the day, achieved literally nothing besides wasting Horde resources everywhere. He rebuilt Orgrimmar, I guess? That's literally all and is not really much once compared to all the bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    also, theramore>>>>
    Theramore is regarded as a success only because people forget that Garrosh's main goal was dominion over Kalimdor, plan that failed miserably and made the destruction of Theramore an absolutely moot achievement (more so once considered what Garrosh needed in order to achieve it).
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Theramore is regarded as a success only because people forget that Garrosh's main goal was dominion over Kalimdor, plan that failed miserably and made the destruction of Theramore an absolutely moot achievement (more so once considered what Garrosh needed in order to achieve it).
    the plan failed because everyone pussy out, and pandaria and SoO happens

Thrall in WC3, Garrosh in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    the plan failed because everyone pussy out, and pandaria and SoO happens
    Bullcrap. Everyone followed Garrosh's plan, regardless of anyone's opinion about it. The plan failed because Garrosh's plans always fail. His planning is always reckless and ambitious, ultimately chewing more than one could swallow. He did that once again in MoP when he failed to control the Divine Bell and sacrificed several of his soldiers for nothing. If the rebellion happened and only a bunch of crazed fanatics kept following Garrosh is exactly because 90% of the Horde grew tired of Garrosh's bullshit and empty promises.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Sylvanas because she's Sylvanas. It's like asking which is your favorite super hero and you answer Batman, and then they ask why Batman among all these super powered heroes and you answer because he's Batman. In other words, Sylvanas is Batman.

7+ Year Old Account
    Bullcrap. Everyone followed Garrosh's plan, regardless of anyone's opinion about it. The plan failed because Garrosh's plans always fail. His planning is always reckless and ambitious, ultimately chewing more than one could swallow. He did that once again in MoP when he failed to control the Divine Bell and sacrificed several of his soldiers for nothing. If the rebellion happened and only a bunch of crazed fanatics kept following Garrosh is exactly because 90% of the Horde grew tied of Garrosh's bullshit and empty promises.
    you sound a bit salt, did garrosh stole your lunch?

he left the "plan" to take kalindor because of pandaria, this is a lot obvious

Garrosh, with him the Horde reached the industrial era, he took territories for the horde, forged alliances and kicked asses, then Pandaria happens and Blizzard transform him in Hitler, sadly.

Garrosh Hellscream.

He gave us wins, he gave us the new Orgrimmar, he gave us MoP's Horde vs Alliance storyline... Sylvanas has been warchief for such a short time that I can't comment on her actions as of yet, so far I've only seen her fail vs Greymane with that Val'kyr story.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    You do realize sylvanas was doing stuff before she became WC

Anyways its a tie for me between Sylvanas and Cata Garry, for 2nd place and Vanilla through wotlk thrall for 1st place.
    And half of that stuff was under garrosh's rule. And half of what she did either failed, ended in a stalemate, or was done by other people. Want me to bring up ver victories?

Raise a few val'kyr

Take The Ruins of Lorderon

Take out the scarlet crusade (Not really her doing...but ok).

Take PARTS of gilneas, while losing it at the same time.

Dying 3 TIMES (Yes, 3 times..).

Killing the LK (Not totally her doing either, since tirion did more of the work, and we're non-cannon...I THINK).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sinraye View Post
    Sylvanas because she's Sylvanas. It's like asking which is your favorite super hero and you answer Batman, and then they ask why Batman among all these super powered heroes and you answer because he's Batman. In other words, Sylvanas is Batman.
    But, there are difference between them.

Batman is ATLEAST likeable, with the actions that he does. Oh, and let's not forget the fact that he actually defeated peeps....ALONE!

7+ Year Old Account
    sylvanas cause she's so sexy and the first female main horde leader.. horde needs to have more female lores they only have sylvanas. and garona from what i seen.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Bullcrap. Everyone followed Garrosh's plan, regardless of anyone's opinion about it. The plan failed because Garrosh's plans always fail. His planning is always reckless and ambitious, ultimately chewing more than one could swallow. He did that once again in MoP when he failed to control the Divine Bell and sacrificed several of his soldiers for nothing. If the rebellion happened and only a bunch of crazed fanatics kept following Garrosh is exactly because 90% of the Horde grew tired of Garrosh's bullshit and empty promises.
    Actually, it was not because of the fact that garrosh was "Always a failure". Remember Theramoore? Remember what ACTUALLY happened with the divine bell? Remember the vale? Garrosh conquered, he fought, and he destroyed. He lost, because he under-estimated our might. We built an army, he had peasents fight us, while he was absorbing the heart of an old god. He used that power against that old god's will. He controlled it, he was stable. He thought us as peasents, but we were together. Garrosh would've won..but...like all BS plot-lines go...

FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS WINS! .....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    sylvanas cause she's so sexy and the first female main horde leader.. horde needs to have more female lores they only have sylvanas. and garona from what i seen.
    So..you vote for her cause she's a female, and hot? Despite her being a necro failure?

-___- Ok....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    And half of that stuff was under garrosh's rule. And half of what she did either failed, ended in a stalemate, or was done by other people. Want me to bring up ver victories?

Raise a few val'kyr

Take The Ruins of Lorderon

Take out the scarlet crusade (Not really her doing...but ok).

Take PARTS of gilneas, while losing it at the same time.

Dying 3 TIMES (Yes, 3 times..).

Killing the LK (Not totally her doing either, since tirion did more of the work, and we're non-cannon...I THINK).

- - - Updated - - -

But, there are difference between them.

Batman is ATLEAST likeable, with the actions that he does. Oh, and let's not forget the fact that he actually defeated peeps....ALONE!

To say garrosh actively tried to help the forsaken is a joke

The forsaken devastated the alliance of northern ek, their strongest position is now in the hinterlands, she destroyed the alliance when they invaded from gilnaes and from the plaugelands and from alterac or wherever the storm pike came from. The destruction of the scarlet crusade wasn't her doing? The forsaken pretty much took scarlet Monstary apart.

Sure she lost gilnaes but took it back up until legion where the forsaken blockade left.

Even when garrosh tried to hamper her she succeeded, Garrosh cracked under pressure or something else.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

You know aside from the fact odyn doesn't care at all.

so no.

I must have forgot when Garrosh did all of that after just a month as WC.
    Atleast he did something. Atleast he TRIED! And atleast he actually did damage to us.

Also, odyn doesn't care? I'm pretty sure, that when you make a deal with the sea-witch that's trying to kill odyn, while wanting immortality, while en-slaving his val'kyr, pushing back his duty as a titan-watcher, you'd be pretty confused, and rather kind of pissed. Right? Yeeeaahhh....

7+ Year Old Account
    Actually, it was not because of the fact that garrosh was "Always a failure". Remember Theramoore? Remember what ACTUALLY happened with the divine bell? Remember the vale? Garrosh conquered, he fought, and he destroyed. He lost, because he under-estimated our might. We built an army, he had peasents fight us, while he was absorbing the heart of an old god. He used that power against that old god's will. He controlled it, he was stable. He thought us as peasents, but we were together. Garrosh would've won..but...like all BS plot-lines go...

FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS WINS! .....

- - - Updated - - -

So..you vote for her cause she's a female, and hot? Despite her being a necro failure?

-___- Ok....
    I like her voice too is very sexy.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas, but she needs more continued storytelling after Stormheim.

Remember she might have her own sinister plans, but the Wrathgate plague was not entirely her doing, and the theramore bomb was just as bad if not worse.

She wants a future for the Forsaken, and is similar to Illidan in doing her own things that might be conceived evil by most to do good in the end.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-01-25 at 04:34 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

-___- Ok....
    this is what the most sylvannas fanbase think, not new here

i bet the devs tough the same thing

To say garrosh actively tried to help the forsaken is a joke

The forsaken devastated the alliance of northern ek, their strongest position is now in the hinterlands, she destroyed the alliance when they invaded from gilnaes and from the plaugelands and from alterac or wherever the storm pike came from. The destruction of the scarlet crusade wasn't her doing? The forsaken pretty much took scarlet Monstary apart.

Sure she lost gilnaes but took it back up until legion where the forsaken blockade left.

Even when garrosh tried to hamper her she succeeded, Garrosh cracked under pressure or something else.
    Garrosh didn't even help her. He ORDERED Her to take gilneas.

When Sylvanas tried to raise her undead, garrosh saw. He say that they were defiling the laws of nature, something that he learned from thrall. He fought the LKs forces, he saw the undead, rising. He saw them, trying to prevent themselves from the after-life. Garrosh asked her the difference between her, and the LK, because he was questioned. And sylvanas back-mouthed him, he snapped at such a smirkish remark. He called her a bitch, and left. He didn't have time for her meddling. He couldn't be bothered. Besides, sylvanas did call him to such an "Important" event....

Sylvanas pissed him off, she disgusted him, she defied live's rule. And garrosh hated that. Garrosh knows reason. He knows choice, he ordered her. He cared for his army. He doesn't take such smirks from a "Banshee". That's why I love garrosh. He pops, he orders, he sees, he judges, he leads. Simple. He doesn't do some assassins creed shit, or any of that edgy BS. He is an orc, a champion.

Warchief= Orc, not a Dead Elf....

LEADER= Other races, including orcs...

- - - Updated - - -

Nah. The devs atleast punish sylvanas for her actions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atleast he did something. Atleast he TRIED! And atleast he actually did damage to us.

Also, odyn doesn't care? I'm pretty sure, that when you make a deal with the sea-witch that's trying to kill odyn, while wanting immortality, while en-slaving his val'kyr, pushing back his duty as a titan-watcher, you'd be pretty confused, and rather kind of pissed. Right? Yeeeaahhh....

Odyn flat out enslaves people for shits and giggles, he probably though sylvanas was hilarious or he just shouted valor a bunch

- - - Updated - - -

"People only like sylvanas cuz she's a girl"

Speaks volumes of you
    Holy shit lol

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    garrosh is the only warcheif I've ever liked. he was building into a great character in cata they kinda threw that away in mop. but he became the biggest manliest orc ever the only orc willing to be a dick and not hide behind the stupid honor pretext.
    Do you realize that honor is basic manners for orcs?
    ---

Obviously, Thrall was the greatest from a politics point of view. He was trying to get alliance and horde to work together. He was also powerful and wise as no other warchief of the horde has ever been. Then again, he had other duties on his way...

Sylvanas is dangerous, she is unstable and she doesn´t really care that much for the Horde, she follows her own thoughts ever since the Lich King screwed her.