Method seems to have a real knack at killing things just as I publish the raid progress posts over at Method, and after I've sent out my tweets. Guess they want me to send out twice the amount of tweets for double the amount of views!
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Method seems to have a real knack at killing things just as I publish the raid progress posts over at Method, and after I've sent out my tweets. Guess they want me to send out twice the amount of tweets for double the amount of views!
    That's it. Your tweets! The most powerful man atm also just uses tweets! Continue - make Method #1 again!

What is up with everyone putting :thinking: in their posts.

Looks like Method are doing normal atm?
    "Scobomb obtained Robe of the Astral Warden (875). 10 minutes ago"

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    google the word 'discord'

Who knows. Must be a 12 year old thing.

Deleted
    What could it be...hmmm... :thinking:

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Looks like Method are doing normal atm?
    "Scobomb obtained Robe of the Astral Warden (875). 10 minutes ago"
    Armory always show items of Normal Mode, even if you do it in Heroic or Mythic.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel sorry for Sloot openly admitting they account share on stream.
    He literally said when I asked how Frag can play 2 accounts at the same time "if you like to make it a witch hunt do so if that's what you enjoy".
    He basically openly admitted that they do it. My respect for you is gone now too.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    the first 3 bosses are completely free loot if you can kill heroic guldan imo.

i think people will skip spellblade and go straight for krosus/tichondrius which look easier (on paper).
    You can't skip Spellblade.

Are Method and Serenity both raiding without mages?

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    He literally said when I asked how Frag can play 2 accounts at the same time "if you like to make it a witch hunt do so if that's what you enjoy".
    He basically openly admitted that they do it. My respect for you is gone now too.
    And I'm sure he won't lose any sleep over that. The world first race is between the guilds involved in the race. This isn't to be rude, but I find it odd how people think that their opinions matter in the slightest to the people participating in the race when they have no part in it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I mean it's 100% obvious that they are account sharing, so how is denying it in this case better?

If Sloot would have said 'Nah we don't account share' you'd complain that he's taking everybody for a fool.
    Last edited by Dangg; 2017-01-25 at 05:15 PM.

I thought it was common knowledge they did this. Who cares if he admitted it?

And I'm sure he'll be so sad a nobody as far as he's concerned lost all respect for him.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Are Method and Serenity both raiding without mages?
    Of course.

Only Brokenshun in limit seems to carry our honor. Preheat and Xyronic benched for the important kill.

You're one of those shocked about politicians being corrupt? Lul

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    Who knows. Must be a 12 year old thing.
    dammit you got me!

No, I didn't, you're just taking it how you want. I just don't like to deal with any dumb shit (honestly can't tell if this is a troll or not) on my stream if you've ever watched so I dismiss/respond and move on. Literally do that with anything like this for 4.5 years now that I've been streaming.

So again, let me be more clear, think what/how you'd like and do what you'd like with it, don't matter to me. Freedom of speech and all that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by sjuk View Post
    Of course.

Only Brokenshun in limit seems to carry our honor. Preheat and Xyronic benched for the important kill.

You're one of those shocked about politicians being corrupt? Lul
    Progression with barely any mages, that's some shit.