10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leadros View Post
    Slootbag isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a man with such a n IQ and personality as a tank? Slootbag puts the game on another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a man like his kind crafted by gods very hands ever again.Sco breaks records. Towelliee breaks records. Slootbag breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.
    Literally what the fuck are you talking about?
    Woóds
    <Angered>
    Draenor EU
    Twitter

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Slootbag isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a man with such a n IQ and personality as a tank? Slootbag puts the game on another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a man like his kind crafted by gods very hands ever again.Sco breaks records. Towelliee breaks records. Slootbag breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.
    i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about slootbag. u wouldnt say this shit to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol.

This is exactly why I hate mmochampion. This thread is pure, unadulterated, 100% stupidity. Nobody has a single unique, new thought, all spouting the latest meme after meme, that aren't even good. THIS is why I'm closing the thread and will just watch the professional gameplay. And I swear to god, if any of you copy and paste this, I'm deleting my account forever.

An Alex19 Magic meme right here, absolutely based.

Quote Originally Posted by magerdormoshikarious View Post
    This is exactly why I hate mmochampion. This thread is pure, unadulterated, 100% stupidity. Nobody has a single unique, new thought, all spouting the latest meme after meme, that aren't even good. THIS is why I'm closing the thread and will just watch the professional gameplay. And I swear to god, if any of you copy and paste this, I'm deleting my account forever.
    you're just jealous you don't know how to incorporate memes into your creative process
    I respect the memes. I'm a student of memes. I stand on the shoulders of memetic giants.

I think its hilarious u kids talking about Slootbag. u wouldnt say this stuff to him at LAN, hes JACKED. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Last 40 pages.

10+ Year Old Account
    God I missed these threads

Deleted
    Please update the thread! It has no sense either.

Wait so can I like offer up my account to mythic guilds to use and get free acheives from it?

Yo Sloot! 889 Hunter I gotchu fam

Did Exorsus skip Tichondrius and went for another boss? Havent seen much progress from them in a while

Deleted
    Top 5 is limit, serenity, exorsus, from scratch and method.
    What a surprise /s.

I think Serenity will take this one though.

method still complaining about tarren-mill lag, i guess excuses are starting to come out?

So Serenity is beating Method at the moment, very interesting. (Yeah I know about Method server lag but still interesting).
    Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.

Deleted
    So sad... especially exorsus - what are they doing? I can understand Trump nuking EU for progress but what bout russia? GOGO MORE PROGRESS!

Don't give Serenity the win... please.

Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    So Serenity is beating Method at the moment, very interesting. (Yeah I know about Method server lag but still interesting).
    I play on Tarren Mill and there has been no lag whatsoever. And I've been online almost all day.

6/10 is a heartstopper, some popular guilds might catch up.

Deleted
    man china are doing bad this mythic wtf

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    I play on Tarren Mill and there has been no lag whatsoever. And I've been online almost all day.
    I'm trying to put my guild's raid together now and it's a complete clusterfuck. Half the guild are appearing offline, lagging out, needing to restart the client when they lag out etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    While Method is saying "Tarren Mill" has a problem, it's the instance servers that are the issue. Not the world server.