Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Trump is so damn awesome. I will never tire of the winning!

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Well, then it's good to know that the Red Scare narrative was bull shit.

Thanks for admitting and clearing that up. /fistbump
    Again, you're conflating two different things.

If you're not going to bother trying to engage honestly, why post?

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    It will also put to rest once and for all the debate about whether we have voting fraud issues or not, and there will be nothing for anyone to argue about either way
    ''Put to rest''. Yeah, not sure that will happen. Because then next election the whole circus begins again because, well, we can never be too sure, yall. Oh, and don't forget ye olde ''they didn't find anything the first time around, so obviously it was a cover-up!'' sillyness.

Trump is angry because he didn't get as many votes as he thought he would, so he baselessly lashes out. That's all there is to this. He doesn't care one bit about the integrity of the democratic process.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew79 View Post
    Trump is so damn awesome. I will never tire of the winning!
    Make sure you breathe through your nose when you can during the deepthroating. Lack of oxygen to the brain isn't good.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Assuming this actually happens, which it won't, I'd love to see it somehow uncover massive republican voter fraud. That would be hilarious.
    Reminds me of those R's that voted twice because they worried about the "illegals" voting stories back in Nov

So was it collusion or hacking?

Are you guys going to make your minds up or what? This shit is tiring. . . . . . .
    It was hacking, and thats different from voter fraud. Thanks
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Are you guys going to make your minds up or what? This shit is tiring. . . . . . .
    Because it's such a simple situation that one word can describe it. Jesus - if you're going to suck Trump's dick, do with some gusto - don't try to be all "objective" - you have your alternative facts, use 'em.

15+ Year Old Account

It was a combination of both to ensure information fatigue and mass confusion among American Citizens, try to keep up. Domestic right wing groups picked up on the hacked/fake information and ran with it, because their interests are aligned with the Kremlin.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Yep. When the Dems do it via donations it's a huge waste and there's no proof anything was afoot. When his pride is hurt he'll use taxpayer money to try and sooth his ego.

And his supporters will keep gobbling that wrinkly length all the way to the balls and praise him for it.
    It just baffles me that he thinks a state that has been reliably Democrat for decades was only lost because of illegals.

Though, maybe this isn't surprising. Jerry Brown threw down the fucking gauntlet yesterday so Trump's response is to bog California down with investigations?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Again, you're conflating two different things.

If you're not going to bother trying to engage honestly, why post?
    If voter fraud didnt happen, how was hacking the elections possible? The DNC Emails showing the brain damage inside the democratic party is considered collusion? or is your argument that right wingers called up Putin on the secret secure red line phone in batmans basement, and asked him to target the DNC with hacks?

How does the hacking play into the red scare collusion, and where is the proof of this federal crime. Surely, if it was as true as you all claim, arrests would have been made, and made quickly. I'm pretty sure that would be called Treason.

Something doesn't add up here.

If voter fraud didnt happen, how was hacking the elections possible? The DNC Emails showing the brain damage inside the democratic party is considered collusion? or is your argument that right wingers called up Putin on the secret secure red line phone in batmans basement, and asked him to target the DNC with hacks?

How does the hacking play into the red scare collusion, and where is the proof of this federal crime. Surely, if it was as true as you all claim, arrests would have been made, and made quickly. I'm pretty sure that would be called Treason.

Something doesn't add up here.
    Right, another to add to my ignore list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Right, another to add to my ignore list.
    Before you ignore me, could you provide the proof of the Trump Russian Collusion Election Hacking plot and when the FBI is going to start making arrests?

So many tears in this thread. :*(

I didn't hear you crying when Stein did a voter investigation/recount in some swing states. Hypocrites much?

Why wouldn't you want to find out if there was voter fraud going on, whether its from either side? Are you in favor of lawlessness?

Voting is a right for US Citizens only, 1 casted vote, not numerous. That is whats great about being a US Citizen, not anyone else. If lawful permanent residents care so much about politics and wanted to vote, they'd naturalize. Voting more than once, dead people voting, and illegals voting is absolutely, out of the question, illegal. It shouldn't happen anyways if we had Voter ID/Passport presentation laws.

But if your precious opinions about the investigation bind you to thinking its a joke, then maybe I'll get my dogs to vote next go around too.

Quote Originally Posted by r3gul8r View Post
    Why wouldn't you want to find out if there was voter fraud going on, whether its from either side?
    It has been investigated many times already. How much more money are you willing to waste on yet another negative result?

I didn't hear you crying when Stein did a voter investigation/recount in some swing states. Hypocrites much?

Why wouldn't you want to find out if there was voter fraud going on, whether its from either side? Are you in favor of lawlessness?

Voting is a right for US Citizens only, 1 casted vote, not numerous. That is whats great about being a US Citizen, not anyone else. If lawful permanent residents care so much about politics and wanted to vote, they'd naturalize. Voting more than once, dead people voting, and illegals voting is absolutely, out of the question, illegal. It shouldn't happen anyways if we had Voter ID/Passport presentation laws.

But if your precious opinions about the investigation bind you to thinking its a joke, then maybe I'll get my dogs to vote next go around too.
    There is no evidence of massive voter fraud. Trump is basing this entire thing on his ego.

Ok, I'll take the bait.

1) A LOT of people did complain when Stein did the voter recount
    2) She didn't do so with tax payers money, like this will be.
    3) I do want to know if something fishy is going on, but all evidence thus far points towards the exact opposite, that fraud is LESS than it used to be
    4) The recount was to see if the president was elected properly. This is just to sooth a man-baby's ego who already won.
    5) I don't want this to happen, which will cost funding, while at the same time they're building a pointless, freakishly expensive wall, tearing down healthcare, silencing scientific agencies, and being sued by the Watchdog all at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I forget, when was Stein the sitting President acting like a petulant child? Jill Stein is a crazy person, holding her up as the standard to which we should put our President is very sad.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

7+ Year Old Account
    Some liberals scream constantly about voter suppression, some republicans scream about voter fraud. Let's take a look shall we?

Of course I'm willing to accept the results, but the same needs to apply for both sides.

If you can prove me wrong with actual facts showing that there isn't voter fraud, I'll gladly shut my mouth and call it a waste of tax payer money too.

I see so much fraud in immigration everyday, I don't know how you can just assume that all the votes counted have been fully legitimatized. Everything nowadays is full of scams and fraud.

A recount is not an investigation of voter fraud. They aren't the same. And for what it's worth, Stein's recount efforts were pretty pointless.

This on the other hand is just ridiculous, though. He won. He has such a thin skin that he can't accept that people don't actually like him, and him losing the popular vote must be due to voter fraud instead. Which it isn't. Voter fraud in elections is statistically negligible, how many times do we need to see this before the voter fraud boogeyman is slain?

Addressed to people in general:
    And for the love of God, I really don't want to deal with anyone arguing that this isn't why Trump's asking for it. This theater of switching between ignoring implied meanings and finding implied meanings in such a manner that Trump always comes out on top is lame and you should feel bad for sacrificing consistency so that you can defend your candidate no matter what.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?