Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by r3gul8r View Post
    Of course I'm willing to accept the results, but the same needs to apply for both sides.

If you can prove me wrong with actual facts showing that there isn't voter fraud, I'll gladly shut my mouth and call it a waste of tax payer money too.

I see so much fraud in immigration everyday, I don't know how you can just assume that all the votes counted have been fully legitimatized. Everything nowadays is full of scams and fraud.
    You sound rather tin-foil-hatty with the 'Everything now adays is full of scams and fraud', but you can easily google all the studies on previous years that have shown no notable amount of fraud, unless you truly believe this year alone, 3-5 million illegal immigrants all managed to vote, and every single one voted for Hillary. If you actually believe that you may want to upgrade to two tinfoil hats.

Of course I'm willing to accept the results, but the same needs to apply for both sides.

If you can prove me wrong with actual facts showing that there isn't voter fraud, I'll gladly shut my mouth and call it a waste of tax payer money too.

I see so much fraud in immigration everyday, I don't know how you can just assume that all the votes counted have been fully legitimatized. Everything nowadays is full of scams and fraud.
    To be clear, are you fine with the fact that it's statistically negligible, or are you demanding the silly standard of no voter fraud whatsoever?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Whelp its official:

Its the first case where he's going to waste a bunch of tax payer money over something designed to do nothing but reinforce his own delusions that he actually won the majority of votes when he didn't.

How fucking petty.

There is no voter fraud. 3 million more people voted for Clinton, and Trump only won the EC by under 100k collectively.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    Some liberals scream constantly about voter suppression, some republicans scream about voter fraud. Let's take a look shall we?
    Think we can actually get some investigations into voter suppression too? So far court cases against said laws tend to make an investigation look pretty promising.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Whelp its official:

Its the first case where he's going to waste a bunch of tax payer money over something designed to do nothing but reinforce his own delusions that he actually won the majority of votes when he didn't.

How fucking petty.

There is no voter fraud. 3 million more people voted for Clinton, and Trump only won the EC by under 100k collectively.
    Nothing any democrat or any enemy of his seat could do, can harm that man as much as what he does by himself. And the worst part is his supporters masterbate over it because they don't care about the country, they just want to keep chanting 'We won!'

If you see voter fraud (giving a small benefit of the doubt here), by all means report them. I don't even get how people would be able to vote twice or dead in this age of technology. "Did that SSN/ID pop up twice? Negate one".
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    Some liberals scream constantly about voter suppression, some republicans scream about voter fraud. Let's take a look shall we?
    False equivalence is dumb. Why are people more interested in pretending to be fair than in getting things right? Voter fraud is negligible. Decades of Republicans scouring the U.S. has turned up an amount of voter fraud that wouldn't have influenced any election if it were all to have happened at the same election.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I just find it ironic how everyone keeps crying about the wasting tax payer money, yet you'd rather have Sanders or Clinton as President, who wanted to raise taxes on the middle class. Doesn't make sense.

I just find it ironic how everyone keeps crying about the wasting tax payer money, yet you'd rather have Sanders or Clinton as President, who wanted to raise taxes on the middle class. Doesn't make sense.
    Deflection, after deflection, after deflection, and you can't help but keep bringing up Hillary. You have serious issues man.

Deleted
    Of course it doesn't make sense, you compared apples and oranges.

And Clinton lost, Trump win. It's the winner that is not satisfied with his short victory.

Jill Stein calls for an investigation:
    Good! Trump must be hiding something!

Trump calls for an investigation:
    GG Trump. Wasting everyone's money and time.

Where do you think the money will come for this investigation? (not to mention all the other stuff trump is planning to do). Expecting him to lower taxes on the middle class doesn't make sense.

She tried to do it with donations. Big difference.

Deleted
    Made me laugh thanks =)

Wasting money where none is == raising taxes to get some money back to actually change stuff

I love the "lets wait till a trumpster jumps in and just blindly supports everything" game I started playing. =)

good call by Trump. MMS did ask him why there is no investigation. Here you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post

you know that this is different, right? jill stein investigation was because there could be some differences between the votings in some counties, that could flip a state. with less than 2 thousand difference between those 2, a simple error in some counties could account for that
    trump calls for an investigation of something that didnt happen, not in the order of magnitude that he claims
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Allow me to help; They WANT their taxes to go towards things that are useful to society like roads, better education, better healthcare...etc and have no problems with their taxes being raised. Besides, economists looked at the tax plans of Clinton and Trump and Clinton's was the more fiscally conservative (you know a BALANCED BUDGET) while Trump's was horrifically Naive ballooning the deficit (which really matters). Not to mention that the party that has railed against the president who has made some of the LEAST EO's is no rallying to defend the president who has signed more EO's in his first WEEK than most presidents do in YEAR.

They have a problem with their tax dollars being spent to fund 7 investigations into Benghazi that only came back with NOTHING, to fund a border wall which will not protect anyone and will only sour our relationship with Mexico, to fund now an investigation that has no probable cause except the ego of the president, to fund wars that have no desire to advance the common good of the world (like the president saying that they would go back to Iraq to take the oil), to fund private, faith based schools in order to destroy public education, among many other reasons.

Deleted

Private donations != public finances.

You are portuguese, you know way better than the crap you wrote.

10+ Year Old Account

She only called for a recount in close states. And didn't preface it with "there are millions of illegal votes in those states". And everyone accepted the results of those recounts.

It's almost as if it wasn't the same thing. But don't let that get in your way of making false equivalences.

One is using donations to make sure an election went properly
    One is using tax payer money to try and prove a false claim

Use your brain before posting.

Stein did it with private donations. Trump is wasting my money.

Stein also didn't repeatedly and falsely claim that there were millions of illegal votes cast either.