Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    Listen, I'll concede you're right just as soon as Democrats concede that we probably shouldn't have been Done Striking the shit out of people on an hourly basis for the last 8 years under their leadership.
    It's not a "right or wrong" thing. It's "Well they have it coming; I guess" thing. Same as it's easier to shrug and say "Who cares?" when a truck blows up some innocent Israelis than when a radical drives a truck into a crowd at a christmas market :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by scrangos View Post
    Arent like 40000 people dying every year because of bad healthcare laws? We went to war over 3000 and ignore the tens of thousands of american citizens that die due to congress.
    Well quite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, you admit that it's a restriction of freedom, but since they are not Americans, you don't care. You only care about freedoms that you support... got it.

I am fine with getting rid of speed limits, thanks for asking. I think people should be responsible for their own actions. If someone wants to drive like an asshole, and kills someone with their car, charge them with murder. People should be free to do whatever they want, so long as it does not harm others. The last time I checked, crossing an invisible line in the dirt does not cause harm.

Tariffs do have a burden on a consumer, because they are designed to artificially raise the price of certain goods. Tariffs are not a good thing for a consumer in a free market, because it undermines the definition of what a free market is. At this point, it's clear that you don't even understand the definitions of words. Lord, go back and read what you typed, then go look up the definition of "free market."
    Yeah I literally do not care about a non citizen's limitation in accessing my country. What I care about is that said person as the same freedom as I do in their country. The ability to physically access another country isn't important to me what so ever.

But seeing as you're all for this no restriction on freedom of travel wherever thing, I have to guess you're a huge proponent of removing the NFA right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Innocent until proven otherwise, its the law of the us. Unless you want to be one of the banana republics with dictators.... o wait
    Except they arent Americans and it isnt happening on American soil so they are not protected by the Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    It's not a "right or wrong" thing. It's "Well they have it coming; I guess" thing. Same as it's easier to shrug and say "Who cares?" when a truck blows up some innocent Israelis than when a radical drives a truck into a crowd at a christmas market :P

- - - Updated - - -

Well quite.
    Except that for myself I don't compartmentalize the two into differing areas. They are both tragic and they are both rooted deeply in the same areas, bad politics and even shittier beliefs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Regardless if thats true or not, the scumbag terrorists deserve it
    The main problem is that, those prisons are not only for terrorists, it is for "suspect" of terrorism (History have already teach us how this end, but it seens some people didn't took that class)

Note: Also having in mind that it doesn't really work

Except they arent Americans and it isnt happening on American soil so they are not protected by the Constitution
    I'm going to keep responding to these comments with

READ THE FUCKING NDAA that Obama signed new in 2012 for the love of fucking god.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    Can someone assassinate him already...
    Mike 'the Zapper' Pence will take over.

we dont know... it could happen that an american citizen is tortured, and many of the other states operate under the same law. Also, for the 8th or 9th time on this thread alone, torture doesnt work (for extracting useful info), and torturing innocent people is fucking barbaric
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

I like this idea. We have used these prisons since the CIA was created until Obama banned them. Trump has been doing so many good things over the last 3 days with more to come today!!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/u...?smid=tw-share
    Why are you pretending they went away in the first place? Obama banned them and then people stopped looking and assumed that they weren't there anymore. That is all that happened. If I was Trump, I would just get someone to say "something something alternate facts...." and then the internet will lose their shit and then Trump wouldn't have to address this issue. I am actually looking forward to it. My wife likes to lose her shit over Trump and I find it so funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Yeah I literally do not care about a non citizen's limitation in accessing my country. What I care about is that said person as the same freedom as I do in their country. The ability to physically access another country isn't important to me what so ever.

But seeing as you're all for this no restriction on freedom of travel wherever thing, I have to guess you're a huge proponent of removing the NFA right?
    You only care about freedoms within a border, which means you only care about some freedoms, the rest don't matter to you... got it.

If you are referring to the National Firearms Act, I would scrap it entirely. It's not any business of the government if someone wants to own a weapon. If you are referring to a different NFA, please clarify.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    we dont know... it could happen that an american citizen is tortured, and many of the other states operate under the same law. Also, for the 8th or 9th time on this thread alone, torture doesnt work (for extracting useful info), and torturing innocent people is fucking barbaric
    Don't worry, if they snatch an American they'll just come up with some magic legalspeak to make said person not technically an American anymore, evereyone wins! Except those damn dirty terrorists that is!

You only care about freedoms within a border, which means you only care about some freedoms, the rest don't matter to you... got it.

If you are referring to the National Firearms Act, I would scrap it entirely. It's not any business of the government if someone wants to own a weapon. If you are referring to a different NFA, please clarify.
    I do because I'm not crazy. I fully accept and understand that not all people are the same, not all countries are the same, not all cultures are the same, and not everyone is sunshine and fucking rainbows. I fully believe in a limitation of boarders and I bet you would too if you had a family member raped, killed, or kidnapped by someone who was in your country illegally. Oh that's right, no it would be ok because the person wouldn't be there illegally. They would be there freely.

I do because I'm not crazy. I fully accept and understand that not all people are the same, not all countries are the same, not all cultures are the same, and not everyone is sunshine and fucking rainbows. I fully believe in a limitation of boarders and I bet you would too if you had a family member raped, killed, or kidnapped by someone who was in your country illegally. Oh that's right, no it would be ok because the person wouldn't be there illegally. They would be there freely.
    So, you want to hold a group of people responsible for the actions of a single individual, that makes sense...

You've made it clear, you want to take away someone else's freedoms so that you can feel more safe. It means you don't get to bitch and complain when someone does it to you.

Secret torture prisons.

Woo us.

Let's hear Trump order 10 more guantanimos.

So, you want to hold a group of people responsible for the actions of a single individual, that makes sense...

You've made it clear, you want to take away someone else's freedoms so that you can feel more safe. It means you don't get to bitch and complain when someone does it to you.
    Again, seemingly the whole WORLD is in agreement with boarders and immigration entrance. I don't know why you are attempted to lay this at my feet. If you're argument is simply "FREEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOMMMMM" all Braveheart style then we can have a simple argument in which I'll provide counter examples to your claim. However, at current, there are very few places of travel in the world. Additionally, people still have access to the United States they just have to follow some rules. The hilarious part is that this hasn't been deemed up to really change but more to be enforced. So again, the only argument you have presented is that you're pissy that someone from Brazil cannot simply just walk across 15 boarders and up into the US without any being stopped, questioned, or providing documentation.

If that's your stance then you're welcome to it. Sadly, very very few people in the world outside of leftists agree with you.

Just what we needed to do, tarnish what little international reputation we have left by reinstating our policy of violating human rights by treating brown people like sub humans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Again, seemingly the whole WORLD is in agreement with boarders and immigration entrance. I don't know why you are attempted to lay this at my feet. If you're argument is simply "FREEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOMMMMM" all Braveheart style then we can have a simple argument in which I'll provide counter examples to your claim. However, at current, there are very few places of travel in the world. Additionally, people still have access to the United States they just have to follow some rules. The hilarious part is that this hasn't been deemed up to really change but more to be enforced. So again, the only argument you have presented is that you're pissy that someone from Brazil cannot simply just walk across 15 boarders and up into the US without any being stopped, questioned, or providing documentation.

If that's your stance then you're welcome to it. Sadly, very very few people in the world outside of leftists agree with you.
    Freedom is my stance, it's a shame you have such an aversion to it. The issue with taking away the freedoms of others, is that people become blatant hypocrites because of it. You clearly have no problem taking away someone else's freedoms. You also have no problem taking away the freedoms of an entire group, just because of the actions of a few. However, I'm guessing you would be the first to play the victim card if someone took away something you liked, because some other asshole did something wrong. It could even be why you brought up the NFA. Since you never clarified, I shall assume you meant the National Firearms Act. Imagine if liberals took away everyone's guns, so that we could all be safer. How angry would you be?

My argument is that people should be free to do whatever they want, so long as it does not harm others. You seem to be the one who wants to restrict the freedoms of others. Even worse, you are lying about wanting to take away freedoms. At least be honest with yourself, and admit it.

Hey look, there's Orlong supporting more oppression and authoritarianism, big shocker.

Now, when people torture and kill Americans, we have no cause to complain.
    Didnt seem to bother you under Obama... dont know why its such a shocking turn of events now... Or this this another case of Nazi Germany? Where people dont honestly give a fuck who is killed so long as they dont have to see or hear about it....?

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    Didnt seem to bother you under Obama... dont know why its such a shocking turn of events now... Or this this another case of Nazi Germany? Where people dont honestly give a fuck who is killed so long as they dont have to see or hear about it....?
    Please link me a source of Obama ordering the torture and death of Americans. I'd like to have that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    Didnt seem to bother you under Obama... dont know why its such a shocking turn of events now...
    Except it did bother me. Logical consistency is a wonderful thing. If you can find an example of me supporting oppression or the unlawful detainment of people, Obama's drone program, torture, or pretty much any other restriction of freedom of an innocent person, I welcome you to point it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Please link me a source of Obama ordering the torture and death of Americans. I'd like to have that.
    He's probably referring to Obama's expansion of the drone program.