Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Where did all those private donations Stein got go to? The left over money.

Quote Originally Posted by r3gul8r View Post
    They went into funding the illuminati and the garden gnome takeover of the internet.

I don't know, and I don't care. An idiot and his money are soon parted.

In this instance it'd be the government forcing everyone in the country to cough up money to fund a frivolous investigation just to satisfy the ego of a 70 year old man child whom can't accept that he's not as popular as he thinks he is.

People want Shillary to investigate voting fraud, everyone wet their pants

PRESIDENT ELECTED DONALD TRUMP wants to investigate voting fraud, and everyone loses their minds

I didn't hear you crying when Stein did a voter investigation/recount in some swing states. Hypocrites much?
    That was just as dumb and just as much of a waste of time and money.

But the difference bewteen the two is that she is not the president of the United States, nor did she use taxpayer money for the recounts (which is all they were, which is also different than what Trump proposes). Trump is the head of the party that is against government waste, and is literally ordering a completely wasteful investigation using taxpayer money.

If you want hypocrisy, there you go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    PRESIDENT ELECTED DONALD TRUMP wants to investigate voting fraud, and everyone loses their minds
    He is no longer "elected", he took the oath.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    I don't know, and I don't care. An idiot and his money are soon parted.

In this instance it'd be the government forcing everyone in the country to cough up money to fund a frivolous investigation just to satisfy the ego of a 70 year old man child whom can't accept that he's not as popular as he thinks he is.
    Of course you don't care. But you sure were glad when she did the recount, but got sad again with the results. No big deal. You know she pocketed whatever left over money the idiots donated to her.

Typical liberal always resorting to name calling. Tisk tisk.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't hear you crying when Stein did a voter investigation/recount in some swing states. Hypocrites much?
    1) Stein paid for it.
    2) Stein was representing a losing party. Not the winning one.
    3) A recount is not an investigation into voter fraud.

So, no. Not at all.

Deleted
    Of course you don't care. But you sure were glad when she did the recount, but got sad again with the results. No big deal. You know she pocketed whatever left over money the idiots donated to her.

Still missing the point of how that's connected with Trump's intended government waste.

It's a dick size contest.
    Last edited by mmoc516e31a976; 2017-01-25 at 08:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know she pocketed whatever left over money the idiots donated to her.
    Cite your source. Because donating to a presidential candidate's election fund is quite different from donating to them personally. Kind of like how the Clinton Foundation uses money Clinton can't touch. Or, how Trump used his now defunct non-charity fund -- still under investigation, by the way -- to pay lawsuits he lost and bribe a DA, then jacked up the rent on his own properties 5fold and billed his own election fund, and how he forgot to file closing paperwork on his election fund and got hit with a phonebook-sized list of "failure to comply" notices. All of which I've personally cited.

Putting words in my mouth are we? I never once stated (in this thread at least) that I supported Jill Stein. Matter of fact, I believe the entire recount fiasco was stupid. The reason I don't care is not because I am such fucking liberal who was cackling with glee, but rather because of what I had said. "A fool and his money are soon parted."

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Holy shit that video is cancer. Damn it pains me that people who work at CNN are actually paid to do such a shit job. WHO THE FUCK CHOSE THAT MUSIC? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

Also, hahahahahahahahahahahaha. That's pretty hilarious (yes, I know it's not actual voter fraud).

Edit: http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...wo-states.html

So is Bannon and Tiffany Trump, apparently. HOW DEEP DOES THIS RABBIT HOLE GO?!

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    While it is illegal to cast ballots in multiple states, it is not illegal to be registered in two states at the same time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Holy shit that video is cancer. Damn it pains me that people who work at CNN are actually paid to do such a shit job. WHO THE FUCK CHOSE THAT MUSIC? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

Also, hahahahahahahahahahahaha. That's pretty hilarious (yes, I know it's not actual voter fraud).

Edit: http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...wo-states.html

So is Bannon and Tiffany Trump, apparently. HOW DEEP DOES THIS RABBIT HOLE GO?!
    I'm going deeper Leo!
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

I'm interested to find out what the investigation reveals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stated but it must be reitered.

The Left called for investigation: Whiny Left can't accept the election results

Trump calls for investigation: *crickets*

Can someone please explain the cognitive dissonance to me?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    While it is illegal to cast ballots in multiple states, it is not illegal to be registered in two states at the same time
    Nope. Still hilarious.

Bear in mind Trump has no evidence of the kind of large-scale voting fraud he's talking about. Becker, one of the first who tackled this issue, did point out millions of such people exist. It is possible Trump misread that, which makes him an idiot who should back down on his claims, but at this point, even if he did, he's doubling down and demanding an investigation. That's either a lie, or willful ignorance, just as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Stated but it must be reitered.

The Left called for investigation: Whiny Left can't accept the election results

Trump calls for investigation: *crickets*

Can you explain why the Dems are now all "WTF Trump, Ain't no fraud!" When they just screamed "Russia Hax our stuff!!"

I really have nothing but eye rolls for both sides. A anti-trump person should be thrilled really. He'll do this, it will be proven wrong and he'll look even worse. Maybe he'll calm down (a win for all) or maybe he'll double down more (a win for Dems).

I believe at some point, he'll have to stop with all the cliche beliefs and start working in reality more. Else, he'll go down has the biggest buffoon ever!

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Why, it's the double standards applied by Trumpets, of course.

Breaking the law is bad...but not if it's done by a Trumpet.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future