Quote Originally Posted by Killface1 View Post
    Would be surprised if the instance isn't cleared this reset by multiple guilds, with how hard tuning is for the giant gulf between maxed out weapons and BiS legendaries + top end skill and those that don't have all of those things.
    instance balanced around 34 traits and random legendaries and instead people have 54 traits and bis legendaries

yea it's not really a surprise.

Eh when the raid avg ilvl is 900, just how hard should bosses that drop 910 be? Next to impossible, requiring 500 attempts each? lol

That may (and should) only be the case for Gul'dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    If the garbage M+/Titanforging systems existed in Cata he wouldn't have lasted either.
    You mean fun? sorry you hate fun because it ruins this race that you have no skin in besides watching.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Nice tuning guys. 7/10M on day 2. Fucking LUL they failed again.
    no they did'nt. World first groups clearing shit by the end of week one =! casuals doing it at the same rate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    "didnt want that mod title anyways" lmao

- - - Updated - - -

mfw when someone doesn't understand averages and tries to use an anomaly as a proving point :thinking"

If you really need it.

Mythic heyla says hello

What do you expect, when guilds go into raids with BiS gear with 2 940 legendaries, max AP and raid 16 hours a day?

Usually in most tiers, the top guilds will go in 10 ilevels lower than later guilds. Right now, I bet Method's ilevel is already higher than my guild's will be in 2 months.

If you tune around best gear, you get a ToV situation where it's just a wall - and this time you don't even have AP to help slowly nerf it.

This is the conundrum that Blizzard made for themselves when they had the titanforging system, legendary system, AP system and doing nothing to really address the split run system (although I can't really think of what they could do for that).

Not even day 2 for EU. Only ~8 hours after first boss down.

no they did'nt. World first groups clearing shit by the end of week one =! casuals doing it at the same rate.
    This. Like M Helya being killed in 2 days but most guilds unable to kill it even post nerf, even the first US kill was a week later. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Azlo View Post
    . . .*and doing nothing to really address the split run system (although I can't really think of what they could do for that).
    When the expansion releases don't gate the content for two months allowing guilds to level and gear 600 alts.*

Instead, release all content at once. They won't use alts anymore. (at least for the first tier)

What do you expect, when guilds go into raids with BiS gear with 2 940 legendaries, max AP and raid 16 hours a day?

Usually in most tiers, the top guilds will go in 10 ilevels lower than later guilds. Right now, I bet Method's ilevel is already higher than my guild's will be in 2 months.

If you tune around best gear, you get a ToV situation where it's just a wall - and this time you don't even have AP to help slowly nerf it.

This is the conundrum that Blizzard made for themselves when they had the titanforging system, legendary system, AP system and doing nothing to really address the split run system (although I can't really think of what they could do for that).
    Leave it as is and let the world first tards deal with easy encounters while the rest of us normal people kill the bosses in a reasonable amount of time. If they stop going hard the game will go on. World first races arent carrying this game lol if you think so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium

You can't take some rando poster serious when all they run is LFR.

These guilds play at a level that 99% of the people here on MMO-C.com could ever dream about - don't take scrubs posts personal <3

I at least pug normal/heroic every tier... lol

Force permanent personal loot is the only 'clean' way I can think of.

But yeah as others have said, Titanforge makes balance a nightmare since the differences between average and top end has been increased to far. Helya worked for the top end, and as a result she is the least killed boss of any recent tier (heck, probably 2nd ever behind Vanilla Naxx).
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Leave it as is and let the world first tards deal with easy encounters while the rest of us normal people kill the bosses in a reasonable amount of time. If they stop going hard the game will go on. World first races arent carrying this game lol if you think so.
    I totally agree. I hope that guldan goes down tonight, and blizzard makes a nice post about expectations.

Deleted
    Another poorly tuned raid almost cleared within a day.

How many people here are new to watching the progression race? This is nothing new. The majority of the raid falls over pretty quickly, and the last few bosses are what takes significantly more time.

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/.../rating.tier17

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...ting.tier16_25

I am not saying that this raid will for sure be as difficult as previous raid tiers; there is no way to know that until the top guilds get to Elisande and Gul'dan. This could end up being another EN, or the end bosses could be tougher than Helya, but at the moment, nothing out of the ordinary has happend.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    It has merits like larger applicants pool. No need for condolences. They could play, say Spinebreaker and never see one lag in their life cuase the Server is dead but they chose differently.
    Because technical issues are based solely on server population.

"Hey Joe, I think the raid controller is going out on that World Server..."
    -Nah, can't be, that's a low-pop world
    "Oh, OK. Nevermind then."

Quote Originally Posted by kreebs View Post
    Yes, let's overtune the raid so that only the top 3 guilds can kill it!

Man, why didn't they think of this before!?!?!

Because mechanically repetitive/predictive encounters are so hard to figure out...and that's not even considering the custom BigWigs/DBM scripting these guilds use. Make every boss have a high gear check and this would sort itself out fast. But then all the bitching about artificial cock-blocking would be never ending.

Another poorly tuned raid for the .01% of player base almost cleared within a day.
    Fixed that for you friend. Please don't be misleading.

- - - Updated - - -

Good to see there are some sane mmo-c posters here who don't think something falling over in a week somehow ruins the game for the other 99.9%.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Force permanent personal loot is the only 'clean' way I can think of.

But yeah as others have said, Titanforge makes balance a nightmare since the differences between average and top end has been increased to far. Helya worked for the top end, and as a result she is the least killed boss of any recent tier (heck, probably 2nd ever behind Vanilla Naxx).
    Technically she is old news when sargeras comes out because the achievement for ahead of the curve is before sargeras is released which is probably going to be early summer. Sadly I think blizzard will prove to be dumb and somehow to try address the split raid thing. I am just hoping it doesn't fuck over us normal people. And people who realize alt raiding outside of world 10 guild is dumb as fuck as proved by Nurfed. They raid 12 hours a week and don't class stack of split raid and still managed us 50 rankings at the end of mythics while guild worse then them are split running lmao.

Good to see there are some sane mmo-c posters here who don't think something falling over in a week somehow ruins the game for the other 99.9%.
    Mythic raiding is not designed to be killed by the 99%. That's what LFR and normal are for. Mythic is for players who want a challenge. Mythic is made for the 1%