Deleted

Runes of darkening, that's it?

You kill a world boss, it drops the item, you use it and BAM! You have just unlocked the "hidden" appearance. That was all there is to it? I thought you had to do some quest chain for it and shiznits, but I guess not.

Pretty much. It was quite the letdown (personally), especially since I was following that huge ass thread about Futhark and runes and what have you.

We were all let down. Each class has one spec with an exciting artifact secret and the rest were just drops. Unholy got the attention this time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    We were all let down. Each class has one spec with an exciting artifact secret and the rest were just drops. Unholy got the attention this time.
    RNG on using Apocalypse after getting a random artifact knowledge level wasn't all that fun either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    Or none if you're a DH. Ones a random drop, the other drops from a mob you fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    RNG on using Apocalypse after getting a random artifact knowledge level wasn't all that fun either.
    QFT. Spamming Apocalypse in the proving grounds until RNGesus smiled upon you was a dull grind. Even if the secret area in ICC was kinda interesting.
    I'd say Ret pallies got the more interesting means to unlock their hidden appearance, although I didn't appreciate the long respawn on the slime or fishing in Thondroril river for hours.
    Last edited by Darkguyver2020; 2017-01-25 at 10:01 PM.