Page 1 of 2
LastLast

AP Tokens now sellable

25g per token, looks like they just hotfixed it in.

Update: Epic tokens sell for 100g

Last edited by Walrock; 2017-01-26 at 01:36 AM.

Wow, a whole 25 gold!
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    this couldn't be a bad thing in any way but i`m sure some one will still complain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    this couldn't be a bad thing in any way but i`m sure some one will still complain.
    It's not BAD but if you look at the WQs and you don't need AP you now have quests that give, basically, 25g. Other quests that drop 1-200g. Quests that drop Order Resources. And quests that drop gear or Bloods. Sadly, the least compelling will be the AP quests. Still, it's better than just having players destroy them or letting them rot in the bank.

10+ Year Old Account
    99% of people will not run out of places to spend AP by 7.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    You are right. But it won't stop that 99% from crying about it anyway.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    It's not BAD but if you look at the WQs and you don't need AP you now have quests that give, basically, 25g. Other quests that drop 1-200g. Quests that drop Order Resources. And quests that drop gear or Bloods. Sadly, the least compelling will be the AP quests. Still, it's better than just having players destroy them or letting them rot in the bank.
    good thing is though you dont need to do every world quest still, only a good thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Only the 1% have any reason to cry about it. Its not like you have to do the quests. Theres usually enough gear and gold/OR that you can finish a zones emissary cache without doing an AP one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    good thing is though you dont need to do every world quest still, only a good thing.
    Oh I guess my point was that this makes WQs even less desirable. If the gold amount were, say, 100g I can see people doing it for gold. At 25g...eh.

The problem with WQs at this point is that they arent giving anything that people with reasonable progressed mains need.

7+ Year Old Account
    Where are you seeing these for sale? I haven't seen anything about it.

EDIT: Nevermind, I read it wrong. Now I see it means you can vendor AP tokens, not buy them.

To bad they aren't BOA, or even BOE... Selling them on the AH would be nice. Or pumping up alts. Honestly anything.

Yes I have maxed traits on my main spec, no I wont be tanking or playing unholy so it doesn't matter.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

10+ Year Old Account
    It'll probably be one of the most underused changes going forward for quite a while.

It's definitely something that needed to happen, though.

Oh I guess my point was that this makes WQs even less desirable. If the gold amount were, say, 100g I can see people doing it for gold. At 25g...eh.

The problem with WQs at this point is that they arent giving anything that people with reasonable progressed mains need.
    Not sure how that is a problem - they are optional content. People with traits filled out already do not care about 40k AP from a WQ - they are too busy doing M+ until their hands and eyes bleed...

Depends on time it takes to do it too though. If it takes 30 seconds for an AP WQ and 5 minutes for a 200g one, the AP is going to be better gold per hour value.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    To bad they aren't BOA, or even BOE... Selling them on the AH would be nice. Or pumping up alts. Honestly anything.

Yes I have maxed traits on my main spec, no I wont be tanking or playing unholy so it doesn't matter.
    Honestly I don't know why they don't make them BoA. This would be amazing to feed my alts and catch them up instead of having to farm for the next month.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

I guess its good people wont need go fill out all 3 artifacts

Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I've capped my MS artifact. Don't care much about my OS. I'm not complaining; this is essentially the same as when we maxed our rings in WoD. I'll still bring my main out for raid nights, but I'll play alts the rest of the time. 7.1.5 is the alt patch.

I will miss playing my favorite toon as much; he was my main for a reason. But I have some alts I enjoy too.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Exactly. And if the AP sold for like 300g or something, the 99% would still whine, cause how unfair it is too them who still needs it. rich get richer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    I've capped my MS artifact. Don't care much about my OS. I'm not complaining; this is essentially the same as when we maxed our rings in WoD. I'll still bring my main out for raid nights, but I'll play alts the rest of the time. 7.1.5 is the alt patch.

I will miss playing my favorite toon as much; he was my main for a reason. But I have some alts I enjoy too.
    Isn't it better to put points into your off spec than to sell it for 25g..

Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Only the 1% have any reason to cry about it. Its not like you have to do the quests. Theres usually enough gear and gold/OR that you can finish a zones emissary cache without doing an AP one.
    The gear ones are vendor items unless you're playing a new toon. The gold ones don't award enough gold to matter; you could spend that same time making more gold in other ways. It really won't matter which you do; may as well pick the quickest/easiest/most entertaining, as suits your personal tastes. After upgrading my legendaries, I really won't bother to do these on my main - or do anything else, unless the guild needs him (raids, +15s). It has been great having some way to progress him every day, but 7.1.5 is the alt patch. Nothing to do on your main = plenty of time for alts.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"