Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    ignoring the fact there is lore of an old man Anduin wielding Ashbringer suggests he stops wearing dresses and puts on some armour.
    Your fanfictions don't count as actual lore, kid.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

You call that a disguise?!

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Your fanfictions don't count as actual lore, kid.
    https://i.gyazo.com/448c0df5f1e05396...b973968852.jpg

Your ignorance doesn't automatically make it fanfiction. Though he confused Ashbringer with Shalawalabala or whatever the fuck it's called.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    The first lie was getting deceived by a Dreadlord and ordering Genn and Rogers to restart the Horde-Alliance war.
    I'm guessing we're about to receive #2 and maybe #3
    Anduin didnt restart any war, genn and rogers were ordered to only engage if needed be.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post

Your ignorance doesn't automatically make it fanfiction. Though he confused Ashbringer with Shalawalabala or whatever the fuck it's called.
    Its called shalamayne.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Witcher Arafal View Post
    Anduin didnt restart any war, genn and rogers were ordered to only engage if needed be.
    There'd actually be entirely good reason for a more vindictive, authoritative King than Anduin to hang either or both of them. Or at least Rogers if one wants to consider Genn beyond his reach in that extreme a punishment. Pretty telling that the 10,000 years old and more types that form the leadership of the Alliance that Anduin now effectively leads can suck it up and follow his lead, but his human elders living their mortal lifespans have mostly just taken an immediate shit on his authority (Genn, Rogers, Jaina for just generally fucking off, etc).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    That statement is simply untrue. Sylvanas unlike say Garrosh, is intelligent when it comes to allies. Shes not going to piss off the Horde and then have two forces breathing down her neck. If Sylvanas was Garrosh you might have an argument there.

And Helya isnt really a minion of the Old gods, she helped minions of the old gods at one point, but that was for revenge.

The only place I can find her saying anything about the Horde is when she and her sister are powertripping about being the Queens of the undercity and having to follow noones rules.
    "We are the Forsaken.
    We will slaughter anyone who stands in our way."
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    I dont want him to turn into a paladin but where is the pic with anduin holding shalamane?

The first lie was getting deceived by a Dreadlord and ordering Genn and Rogers to restart the Horde-Alliance war.
    He didn't lie yet though.

Deleted
    Found the comic, now i am sad

I don't see him holding any weapon at all, let alone shaylamane

Deleted
    Well I could imagine he wanted revenge- to destroy the Legion. His father sacrificed himself. And we did bring a letter to Anduin that his father wrote. As far as I know its unknown what it exactly says. We know a part of it from the cinematic , but I guess there is more to it.
    Who knows what kind of secrets he got and what he is up to.

Also... Would be smart not to wear the royal outfit, as it would make him a easy target for the demons to hunt down.

I think Anduin won't become a Paladin, he will stay a priest.
    But there's 3 types of priests :
    - Holy : passively defend and heal their allies using Light
    - Discipline : actively defend their allies with Light and attack their enemies using Light and drawing into Void magic
    - Shadow : passively defend their allies with Void magic and attack their enemies using Void.

Velen was Anduin's mentor and until Legion he seemed to be a Holy Priest. So we can assume that Anduin followed the Holy use of Light.
    Then Legion came and attacked Exodar, Velen went revengeful and began to act actively. So we can assume that Velen chose the Discipline use of Light.
    Something or somebody might push Anduin to chose a different path than his mentor, he could join the Shadow side.
    We can't established that yet, but his Father's death could push him into that way, or maybe somebody could pull some strings to make him take that path.

In the comic, Older Anduin looks like he took the Discipline way, because he looks more active.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfRider View Post
    Velen was Anduin's mentor and until Legion he seemed to be a Holy Priest.
    Wrong. Anduin started to move towards shadow magic inbetween Cata and MoP.

10+ Year Old Account

100% non cannon fanfic right there.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Wrong. Anduin started to move towards shadow magic inbetween Cata and MoP.
    Damn I don't remember that, where can I find more infos?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Anduin the Sith Lord confirmed. He'll be shooting shadow-lightning out of his fingertips in no time.

Can people like stop associating important characters with specs?

Specs are not a story thing, and it really only applies to player characters.

He gave them permission to engage only if neccisary. Genn and Rogers then attacked unprovoked.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    100% non cannon fanfic right there.
    So one of the comics blizzard released leading up to Legions release is fanfic?

What?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...on-of-the-wolf

It also has a motion comic version http://content.madefire.com/s-d5a7dc...93/index.html#