Deleted
    From Scratch of to a good start this morning, wonder if Method and Serenity are also starting soon.

wow, why is everyone in here so nasty to each other.

Its just a game aka pixels. Relax and "enjoy".

The "race" is not even watchable... so you don't have any details on whos better and who did what. So just relax.

Also I feel like that all of the top 5 guilds will prolly get to gul'dan and get stuck there for 2-3 weeks so its going to be a long process. Doesn't matter who reaches 9/10 first, they all gonna be stuck at 9/10 and at that point its who will spend more time, have better setup, better tactics, better players etc.

I understand that there are a lot of people rooting for method in here and another lot rooting for serenity, and thats alright. Reminder though that some people from method are bitter about what happened and some people from serenity are the same, other than that the rest people playing for serenity right now have fond memories of being part of method and don't have anything bad to say about anyone.

Relax and Relax.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    Keep telling yourself that.
    Not sure why you felt the need to say that, I posted nothing but facts.
    It is a fact they raid a lot less hours then the rest so it is very unlikely that they beat other guilds to the Guldan kill.
    When you raid in the best of the best the biggest thing that sets you apart is the amount of time you spend & the tactics you use.
    Pretty sure the difference in player skill between the top 10 guilds is minimal at best.

I am expecting "Serenity 8/10" real soon

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Don't you ever get tired of this constant shit posting? You have been going on for 56 pages now?
    At least I can just report it and trow you on the ignore list .
    do you tell the songbird it cannot sing? does the mighty river tire of flowing? who are you to question a man's purpose
    Brewmaster Icy-Veins Guide Writer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    I guess Sco will get those same tweets and salty gifs he made for Serenity back then, karma is a b*tch.
    Servers being unstable so you can't progess =/= being beaten

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    Theres always excuses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    Theres always excuses.
    I can't tell if you're trolling or not, but the server went offline several times. Not overly a fan of anyone in this shitstorm, but being booted out of the game to the point where you can't raid seems a big issue to me.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    These server issues for Method are pretty much fucking the entire race up. Even if Serenity does get WF, one of the best teams not being able to participate due to technical issues does smear some mud over it.

Deleted
    Door to Krosus was closed for us last night (EU) as we tried to postpone Spellblade? What did we do wrong?
    Is it because we are plebs doing HC instead of mythic?

Deleted
    Why didn't they just go to sleep? It was kinda late aye?

Method excuses all ready, kek

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    Joys of merging with a guild on a server which has like 4-5 hardcore raiding guilds which is also a merged server as it is! Good move by Method right.

Twisting Nether went from having those issues to everyone leaving and it being nice and stable

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pereqt View Post
    Door to Krosus was closed for us last night (EU) as we tried to postpone Spellblade? What did we do wrong?
    Is it because we are plebs doing HC instead of mythic?
    Not like you can go around the buiding or anything...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    Method excuses all ready, kek
    The server thing is not an excuse. From Serenity's point of view I would hate it. Imagine winning the Superbowl because the other team couldn't make it. It will be like they never beat Method when they technically never went up against them.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    These server issues for Method are pretty much fucking the entire race up. Even if Serenity does get WF, one of the best teams not being able to participate due to technical issues does smear some mud over it.
    Many guilds had huge lockout issues in HFC, being unable to even zone into the raid after the first day of raiding, but nobody used that as an excuse for losing the race. Some server lag is even less significant.

Method excuses starting already, sad!
    Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I think this thread proves that in WotLK, not only has being bad and lazy become acceptable, but a defendable position and point of pride for some people.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    Many guilds had huge lockout issues in HFC, being unable to even zone into the raid after the first day of raiding, but nobody used that as an excuse for losing the race. Some server lag is even less significant.
    It's a tad different when it's one of the best teams that can't compete, one you'd expect to be up there fighting for it. I'm sure for the fans it's hilarious but for a neutral person like me it devaluates the whole thing. I was hoping for the tightest race ever and this crap takes a lot away from it.

Gul'Dan ain't going down for a long time anyway. If these excuses are still being spewed this time next week then it be funny :P

Deleted
    Lets not forget we havnt reached the hard bosses yet, so anything can happen.

Deleted
    From Scratch pulling another early one. These French aren't waving the white flag.

Come on Method, I want a comeback to make it juicy for the last 2-3 bosses!