Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

What are the most hardcore left wing sites?.

I think I need to expand in my quest to challenge the foes of enlightenment, so what forum or website is the utmost leftwing in the world? Only by fighting our foes can we sharpen our skills- hooked 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I think I need to expand in my quest to challenge the foes of enlightenment, so what forum or website is the utmost leftwing in the world? Only by fighting our foes can we sharpen our skills- hooked 2017
    This website provides the best arguments against Donald Trump, on average around 3 times a day.

That joke was so funny I forgot to laugh. I think skroe you need to come clean and tell us all why you are so weird and strange.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait for these next four years to be over and for the US to be in the best state it has been in perhaps decades and see all these left democrats forced to admit they were all horribly wrong. Gun' be gud.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    I am just curious, what's your idea of "enlightenment"? Cause in my day, it was about science. But the right wing administration is replacing renowned scientists in high positions of power with billionaires. Do you believe that's progress in enlightenment?

10+ Year Old Account
    Something like this, I imagine:

http://www.korea-dpr.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    I am just curious, what's your idea of "enlightenment"? Cause in my day, it was about science. But the right wing administration is replacing renowned scientists in high positions of power with billionaires. Do you believe that's progress in enlightenment?
    Enlightenment is seeing the bigger picture, you may be enlightened many times during your life, who knows.

That joke was so funny I forgot to laugh. I think skroe you need to come clean and tell us all why you are so weird and strange.
    Worry not hooked, the joke is certainly going to be on you and people like you, before this is over.

Your basing your entire approach on the hope that an unstable, thin skinned lunatic who is triggered by pictures of his small crowd, celebrities, and his own spokesman's choice of business suits, manages to not cause a whole cornucopia of catastrophes and disasters for the United States.

Like this is going to end well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    I can't wait for these next four years to be over and for the US to be in the best state it has been in perhaps decades and see all these left democrats forced to admit they were all horribly wrong. Gun' be gud.
    Seeing as in your mind the US will be in the best state it has ever been regardless of which state it is in, your wish will definately come true. Just as Trump "could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and wouldn't lose voters," The whole of US could be utterly destroyed and you'd still have a boner for the Tyrant.

- - - Updated - - -

Enlightenment is seeing the bigger picture, you may be enlightened many times during your life, who knows.
    Great response, 10/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Worry not hooked, the joke is certainly going to be on you and people like you, before this is over.

Your basing your entire approach on the hope that an unstable, thin skinned lunatic who is triggered by pictures of his small crowd, celebrities, and his own spokesman's choice of business suits, manages to not cause a whole cornucopia of catastrophes and disasters for the United States.

Like this is going to end well.
    Skroe you are a genius when it comes to military technical stuff, but a dummy when it comes to everyday Americans. You got potential, but you are throwing it all away. So sad.

Deleted
    Skroe you are a genius when it comes to military technical stuff, but a dummy when it comes to everyday Americans. You got potential, but you are throwing it all away. So sad.
    Or as Trump would have said "You got tremendous potential, it's huge. Trust me. But it's wasted. Sad!"

Or as Trump would have said "You got tremendous potential, it's huge. Trust me. But it's wasted. Sad!"
    Trump is a lot smarter than people think. Trump never thinks inside the box, his whole life he has thought outside the box. How can anyone compete against a superior form of political warfare?. The answer is they cant, politicians weren't groomed that way.

It will take them decades to formulate a plan to counter trumpism

Seeing as in your mind the US will be in the best state it has ever been regardless of which state it is in, your wish will definately come true. Just as Trump "could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and wouldn't lose voters," The whole of US could be utterly destroyed and you'd still have a boner for the Tyrant.
    I do think to a degree, this is entirely true. A lot of these Trumpkins would not really mind if the United States was a smoking ruin (in a manner of speaking), so long as THEY were the unrivaled kings of it.

It's as I've been saying for 8 months. Any American who voted for someone as categorically un-American Donald Trump after every miserable thing he said, defended, or said he would do, pretty much shredded their patriotism and any principles they happen to have. An America that forsakes it's moral authority... an America that is cruel and paranoid... an America that does not seek to lead by positive example as an aspirational, principled nation, that defends the weak, stands for truth, and is relentless in its fight for human liberty, is an America that will not thrive and is doomed to decline and irrelevance.

One just has to compare Reagan's inaugural to Trumps's "American Carnage" rant. This Trumpkins? They are the perversion of what makes America Great.

- - - Updated - - -

More Americans voted for Hillary Clinton. I have a better idea what every day Americans want than you do.

Deleted
    Trump is a lot smarter than people think. Trump never thinks inside the box, his whole life he has thought outside the box. How can anyone compete against a superior form of political warfare?. The answer is they cant, politicians weren't groomed that way.

Groomed outside the box? The guy was born in a golden box and protected his whole life from the outside world. His whole mouth's been filled with silver spoons since day one and you think that man can relate to the average american? Give me a break. There's a reason why he can't handle criticism and reacts like a 12 year old being teased on youtube. He's a sheltered child more spoiled than than you can imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    More Americans voted for Hillary Clinton. I have a better idea what every day Americans want than you do.
    They don't really like you skroe, come on over to the other side and let your full potential be utilized for the greater good. Stay Safe.

Because he's an actual conservative who is pissed that his party got hijacked by alt-reich morons who care more about opposing the blue team than helping the nation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to think nothing was worse than a concern troll. But a concern troll to lazy to come up with his own material is a new low.

SAD.

Groomed outside the box? The guy was born in a golden box and protected his whole life from the outside world. His whole mouth's been filled with silver spoons since day one and you think that man can relate to the average american? Give me a break. There's a reason why he can't handle criticism and reacts like a 12 year old being teased on youtube. He's a sheltered child more spoiled than than you can imagine.
    Exactly and not having to live in the box makes a person not think inside the box. I truly believe trump was sent by god to protect us from the godless demons.

All it will take is the G.O.TrumP's trickle-down policies predictably failing to fix the economy.