Quote Originally Posted by Msi View Post
    Hi fellow Sin Rogues, could someone help me out.
    This is my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zar/Msi/simple Should I change anything about my stats or and enchants/gems?

Cheers!
    Dump crit for mastery in enchant/gems, crit is not so important in MP/AP now (Pretty sure 28% crit is enough)

Deleted
    Quick Question:

I finally managed to get 3 MA Relics. they are 860, 860 855 respetively, whilst im currently sitting on 886 ilvl, so i know it's pretty low ilvl relics. My current relics are 880, 885 and 875 respectively. 2+ rup crits and 1+ rup dmg. Should i still go for the 3 MA relics after they've been nerfed and with the low ilvl in mind, or should i stick to my current ones?

Deleted
    Been bit unlucky with St Legendarys but gods want me to do AOE as assassin, got cloak and trinket and burst Aoe on priority adds is superb, would like to find a FOK ing WA to track adds in foking range thu. Anyone got one?

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    So, I'm coming back to the game after unsubbing for about one and a half months. My rogue had bracers/boots before I stopped playing, and the week I came back I got CoF from the Timewalking cache. So I find myself in a position where I want to raid again. Last night was my first venture in Nighthold, and I had honestly done no research on the fights so I was going in blind most of the time. My guild will be moving into Mythic soon and I'd like to be able to rejoin them, but my DPS was pretty rough last night (log from Krosus below). I played EP/EX when I left, and I'm told MP/AP is the new way to go with my 30%-crit/131%-mastery. Can someone point out to obvious things I'm doing wrong so I begin to correct them? I know I'm doing it wrong, and I feel like it's because I'm not using Envenom enough.

Thank you.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=25

We cleared NH that evening. Feel free to look at all the bosses, but go easy on me. First time even seeing the place.

Thanks again.
    You have a 99% Assassination rogue in your guild(even in the same raid group). Ask him.

I have. He's not the social type. Thanks for... not helping. I'm not part of their raid group, and you speak as if I didn't know this already. If you're going to just be condescending and generally unhelpful, why even quote me? Just go about your business.
    Okay. Just wanted to point that out, he's pretty good, thought that you didn't talk with him or something.

some key things to keep in mind:
    - your weapon is on 33 (ichaer on 54 ) ... get it at least to 35 for 5% dmg buff
    - try to get in touch with MP otherwise you need to get higher EP uptime (3+ CP finish)
    - try to always line up kingsbane with vendetta. with boots + cof the "old" rotation is playable.

Overall you performance was ok, blue rank for your gear.
    30% crit / 130% mastery is ok. always sim yourself for ratings.

regards

Rogues i need help - since nighthold hit i have had a slew of luck with trinkets. i now have 4 night hold trinkets and am unsure of which to use. i am assassination (obviously, posting in here).
    i have Convergence (880). Elemental Foci (875), Frond (875) and KJ Legendary trinket (940).

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Except there is virtually no Single target fights in NH and right now Vers/crit - EP/exsanguinate outperforms the AP build even on Single target.

By all means go chat it out with the theorycrafters on discord though
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    I'm just gonna have to take people who know what they are talking abouts word more then some random forum guy
    Hm? What's that? http://roguedpsguide.com/yazukis-sin-guide/
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US

Deleted
    Somehow I lucked into getting a 895 Heroic Draught of Souls because nobody else wanted it so it went to my split farming twink rogue.

Did 14% of my damage on Chromatic Anomally, I was a bit lucky though getting the last use just before it died.

Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    Rogues i need help - since nighthold hit i have had a slew of luck with trinkets. i now have 4 night hold trinkets and am unsure of which to use. i am assassination (obviously, posting in here).
    i have Convergence (880). Elemental Foci (875), Frond (875) and KJ Legendary trinket (940).
    CoF+KJ except if you have Boots+shoulders/bracers as other leg (then CoF+Frond).
    Signatures in 2018 LUL

Deleted
    Could some one try out CoF + 2x MA + boots yet? Worth droping a urn for it?
    Simc not showing a big increase only 8-9k dps , depends on fight lenghts. AMR shows about 20k increase on simulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    Could some one try out CoF + 2x MA + boots yet? Worth droping a urn for it?
    Simc not showing a big increase only 8-9k dps , depends on fight lenghts. AMR shows about 20k increase on simulations.
    I have boots, CoF and 2x MA.

This brings vendetta in line with KB, it's so so good!

Deleted
    How far down could Vendetta go with 3x MA, CoF, Boots?

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    How far down could Vendetta go with 3x MA, CoF, Boots?
    It depends on RPPM from CoF. Sometimes Vendetta gets of CD while Kingsbane not, somethimes they line up with each other.
    It's nice because you can use vendetta on CD.

Deleted
    Hello guys, so i just switched over to MP/AP from exsang.. well i simmed alot higher so.. but i play alot of mythic+ that was why i liked exsang..

Do i still change from AP to DEADLY on trash? or do i go AP all the way in mythic+ dungeons (mostly 10-15+)

Quote Originally Posted by Wigglebing View Post
    Quick Question:

I finally managed to get 3 MA Relics. they are 860, 860 855 respetively, whilst im currently sitting on 886 ilvl, so i know it's pretty low ilvl relics. My current relics are 880, 885 and 875 respectively. 2+ rup crits and 1+ rup dmg. Should i still go for the 3 MA relics after they've been nerfed and with the low ilvl in mind, or should i stick to my current ones?
    I'm in the same boat, curious as to what the answer to this is. I have 1 MA relic equipped, but the other 2 I have (not equipped) are 15 and 20 iLevels lower than the relics I have in use. It just feels so wrong to replace something with a relic that much lower that I haven't done it...am I missing out on a big damage increase?

Deleted
    I don't know if you'll like MP/AP in M+. I raid as MP/AP, or at least I'm learning to, but I don't find that we do well on trash in M+. Bosses, yes, but trash can be rough unless you have legendary cloak + FoK. I still just keep Rupture on 3 targets and go balls deep as needed from there, but we're no Demon Hunter or anything. I make up for it on bosses.
    got legendary cloak, but yea i tried AP in mythic+ on trash, but it sucked.. so i went deadly and it worked fine

So i got the legendary boots on tuesday and after simming myself with the nightly build it says that using CoF with my current setup of 3X MA relic's is a dps loss. Has anyone gotten similar results? Although looking at logs it seems like COF is pretty powerful is this just a problem with simcraft or am i misunderstanding something?
    Last edited by purpleblood; 2017-01-26 at 06:21 PM.

So Im bored and a holy priest main. Used to be sub, switched to assassin today for my alt, got a second leggo to drop but since Ive slacked on my rogue I can only use 1 atm. Both legs I have are rings, Insignia and Secret. Obv using secret. Anyway, minor questions. Is there a mastery cap? Soft cap? Anything? Im not using to numbers like this since Im a primary healer so seeing 121% mastery just feels weird, if its normal then ignore the question.

The real question is, are there any good assassination WAs around? I feel like there was a topic for rogue WAs around somewhere. I only have WAs for sub which I obv dont need atm.
    I do not fear death. It's just dreaming in silence.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspunreality View Post
    The real question is, are there any good assassination WAs around? I feel like there was a topic for rogue WAs around somewhere. I only have WAs for sub which I obv dont need atm.
    clicky

You should check http://roguedpsguide.com/ it's the best source for in-depth rogue stuff nowadays, as far as I know.