Deleted

Loot Spec Dilemma - Blood vs Frost

I am currently sitting at ~899 as Blood and 896 as Frost, both weapons 42 traits.

My legendaries are
    Prydaz
    Aggramar
    Frost Bracers
    Blood Bracers

All legendaries are useful. Really regret when I take off Aggramar.. I am using Aggramar and Frost Bracers as Frost right now because I have tank enchant on Prydaz. Otherwise I think I would be leaning towards Prydaz+Frost Bracer for Frost right now simply because of the useful stats on a 940 Prydaz.

As Blood I use Blood Bracers and Prydaz for high Myth+ and Aggramar for low Myth.

I am waiting for the 5th legendary for 2 months now but I still can't decide if I want my loot spec to be Frost or Blood..

For Frost I would like the Helm, Belt or Ring.
    For Blood I would like the Shoulders or Belt.

I play Frost in Heroic Raid. Blood usually in Myth+.

1. What do you think the biggest improvement legendaries would be for me?
    2. What do you think would be my best legendary setups currently for the specs.

Deleted
    It kinda depends what spec u play the most. Are you raiding? Which role do u fill inside the raid?

What spec do u enjoy most?

For me, as a Frost main and fan, I would go for Frost since the dps value of the legendarys just is so much more beneficial to your char then a good tanking item. Yes, the belt for blood is insanely op, but the dps increase on the 3 items u can still get for frost has much more value

Deleted
    I am social in a top world guild, means I am raiding HC with random raids ocassionally tagging along in split raids or twink raids but I play high level myth+ content so I am not that far behind in ilvl to the mythic raiders.

I tank in Myth+ and play Frost in raid.

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    I am social in a top world guild, means I am raiding HC with random raids ocassionally tagging along in split raids or twink raids but I play high level myth+ content so I am not that far behind in ilvl to the mythic raiders.

I tank in Myth+ and play Frost in raid.
    I think you should set lootspec to Blood. Your performance is irrelevant in raids anyway, but extra oomph might make your life easier in M+.

Deleted
    All I can say is that it is major BS that bad luck protection is not tied to each loot spec.

Deleted
    hahaha "im social in top guild" funniest shit i read 2k17 lul puny human

Quote Originally Posted by bartdotj View Post
    hahaha "im social in top guild" funniest shit i read 2k17 lul puny human
    I feel like this was ment as a bait comment but here I go anyway. Being a good player in a top-end raiding guild will get you spots (depending on the guild offcourse) in their hc splits during early content, regular hc or normal runs on off-days, and sometimes even mythic clears on farm. So staying geared and performing well in those situations will get you invited back when the occasion arises and a spot opens up.

I am currently sitting at ~899 as Blood and 896 as Frost, both weapons 42 traits.

My legendaries are
    Prydaz
    Aggramar
    Frost Bracers
    Blood Bracers

All legendaries are useful. Really regret when I take off Aggramar.. I am using Aggramar and Frost Bracers as Frost right now because I have tank enchant on Prydaz. Otherwise I think I would be leaning towards Prydaz+Frost Bracer for Frost right now simply because of the useful stats on a 940 Prydaz.

As Blood I use Blood Bracers and Prydaz for high Myth+ and Aggramar for low Myth.

I am waiting for the 5th legendary for 2 months now but I still can't decide if I want my loot spec to be Frost or Blood..

For Frost I would like the Helm, Belt or Ring.
    For Blood I would like the Shoulders or Belt.

I play Frost in Heroic Raid. Blood usually in Myth+.

1. What do you think the biggest improvement legendaries would be for me?
    2. What do you think would be my best legendary setups currently for the specs.

Considering you have 2 top tier blood legendary's in Prydaz, and the Bracers, it would be much more efficient to set your loot spec to Frost. Because in Frost you still have the ability to loot some exceptional legendarys for Blood, in Sephuz's and the KJ Trinket. Aswell as the Drapes (mightily underated, they help trivialize necrotic)
    Prydaz, is far and away the best legendary for m+, and your bracers are a solid 3rd just barely behind the belt. Which is the only real upgrade you get get from the Blood loot table
    Ideally, for M+ tanking you want to be running Prydaz and the KJ trinket.
    Where as frost is much more reliant on legendarys for performance.

1st world problems... Be glad you already have 4 legendaries. There are a lot of ppl who haven't gotten one yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    1st world problems... Be glad you already have 4 legendaries. There are a lot of ppl who haven't gotten one yet.
    no there are not unless they have less than like 5 days played at 110.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Meeni View Post
    I feel like this was ment as a bait comment but here I go anyway. Being a good player in a top-end raiding guild will get you spots (depending on the guild offcourse) in their hc splits during early content, regular hc or normal runs on off-days, and sometimes even mythic clears on farm. So staying geared and performing well in those situations will get you invited back when the occasion arises and a spot opens up.
    this, and the guild I am in is top 10 in the world in the last content and top 20 in NH.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    no there are not unless they have less than like 5 days played at 110.
    I think I had my first with under 2 days played, so yea - there's no way that people are missing their 1st legendary on a main. (Unless all you do is afk in Dal)
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Obviously, I'm exagerating. What I'm saying is, if I had 4 legendaries, I wouldn't be complaining x) even 4 worse ones (I know it because I had fundamental Observation for my monk before 7.1.5 hit, and even with the patch I'm hardly using it. It's just there for the -albeit terrible- stats. I also had N'ero + to a lesser extent sephuz for my priest (again useless pre 7.1.5 considering I never raid)).

I'm still waiting for my 3rd with my main which has 26 days played (at lvl110).

Edit : If you still want my advice, then listen to him.

Quote Originally Posted by YahtzieDK View Post
    Considering you have 2 top tier blood legendary's in Prydaz, and the Bracers, it would be much more efficient to set your loot spec to Frost. Because in Frost you still have the ability to loot some exceptional legendarys for Blood, in Sephuz's and the KJ Trinket. Aswell as the Drapes (mightily underated, they help trivialize necrotic)
    Prydaz, is far and away the best legendary for m+, and your bracers are a solid 3rd just barely behind the belt. Which is the only real upgrade you get get from the Blood loot table
    Ideally, for M+ tanking you want to be running Prydaz and the KJ trinket.
    Where as frost is much more reliant on legendarys for performance.

You have bracers + prydaz. Both are very good for blood. You say you play frost in raid, then set the loot for frost. Bracers is good, but I'm pretty sure you could benefit more if you had 2 specific frost legendaries for a big dps gain (both in m+ and raid).

Ps : that's still a first world problem.
    Last edited by Raiz; 2017-01-29 at 08:39 AM.