If dks attack the red dragonflight the i say we wipe them out
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Yeah I just give up on the entire argument about resurrection. Certain people are just unable to see that pillaging a grave without consent and forcefully resurrecting people is wrong.

...which is funny since the Death Knights had to literally plunder the tombs of Light's Hope to raise ghouls to distract the Paladins while they fought and killed their way to Tirion's body, only for the literal force of the Light itself to wtfpwn them.

nah its not evil tho.
    Because a grave is nothing but a corpse rotting away why not if they are useful offer them a chance at a second life? Hell more of a choice than cursing someone to birth if you're Human, Dwarf of Gnome since flesh for these species is a cursed state. The fact they are given a choice in the matter means that free will is kept. Who cares what some druid or paladin thinks (outside of Tirion event) because on the whole it's none of their business.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Because a grave is nothing but a corpse rotting away why not if they are useful offer them a chance at a second life? Hell more of a choice than cursing someone to birth if you're Human, Dwarf of Gnome since flesh for these species is a cursed state. The fact they are given a choice in the matter means that free will is kept. Who cares what some druid or paladin thinks (outside of Tirion event) because on the whole it's none of their business.
    Necromancy is an offshoot of fel, it's inherently corrupting and puts dark thoughts into someone's head, never forget it started with the burning legion. The forsaken have made their own way, but many of them show a brutality and darkness that none of the other living races are willing to dip into, not to mention Death Knights doing what they are.

The issue here is how much free will will the red dragons we presumably raise have? They're the wardens of life and living, they're only a little bit away from being the anthropomorphic personifications of what it means to "live", if they just settle into being wyrms like "Oh cool, thanks" it will show signs they don't have free will or their mindsets were corrupted by undeath, they'd sooner have the other red dragons scorch them into cinders to return them to death than to pervert the entire reason that the red dragonflight exists to preserve

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Here's something interesting I haven't seen mentioned yet:

If you go to the Abilities Section of the Sisters of the Moon fight, it says "Huntress Kasparian" instead of Naisha.

So Naisha was probably a "last minute" change.
    It will also be a 'crazy ghost' fight too, if you look at their spells, they all reference ghosts. "Spectral glaive" and "Incorporeal shot"
    Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    People on either side of the political spectrum are no more or less sophisticated, rational, or logical than their ideological counterparts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    Necromancy is an offshoot of fel, it's inherently corrupting and puts dark thoughts into someone's head, never forget it started with the burning legion. The forsaken have made their own way, but many of them show a brutality and darkness that none of the other living races are willing to dip into, not to mention Death Knights doing what they are.

The issue here is how much free will will the red dragons we presumably raise have? They're the wardens of life and living, they're only a little bit away from being the anthropomorphic personifications of what it means to "live", if they just settle into being wyrms like "Oh cool, thanks" it will show signs they don't have free will or their mindsets were corrupted by undeath, they'd sooner have the other red dragons scorch them into cinders to return them to death than to pervert the entire reason that the red dragonflight exists to preserve
    Necromancy / Undeath is not an offshoot of fel, it's a seperate sphere of influence in the warcraft universe mythos. The only connection with fel and demons is through the Nathrezim creating the Scourge, but it's not innate to them, they just took it up. The Shadowlands, Helheim, Bwon'samdi, all of those have nothing to do with demons. The "madness" of undeath is due to souls being bound to bodies "imperfectly"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    Necromancy / Undeath is not an offshoot of fel, it's a seperate sphere of influence in the warcraft universe mythos. The only connection with fel and demons is through the Nathrezim creating the Scourge, but it's not innate to them, they just took it up. The Shadowlands, Helheim, Bwon'samdi, all of those have nothing to do with demons. The "madness" of undeath is due to souls being bound to bodies "imperfectly"
    found this interesting... http://www.wowhead.com/item=143757/h...shadow-council

"Topping Gul'dan's Staff, the headpiece is the symbol of the Shadow Council. With a deep connection to the Shadowlands it was a powerful instrument in the hands of Gul'dan and his Legion masters."

I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere that Nathrezim are the original "necromancers" and Kil'Jaeden is said to be very very proficient in the arts. Even if demons are not purely of the sphere of shadow (fel is raw energy from the fusion of light and shadow) it is still partly their progenitor, and being drawn naturally to "darkness", it is a very important sphere for them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Yes, yes I know I love the Horde and Ogres would be a great addition.
    But how did get Dagg get to Azeroth?

Better picture to see where he is located. Nice touch Blizzard...
    dude, this image just made my day, i laugh hard,

damn, i too rly want ogres playable

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Oh lol, I missed Meryl

Also I get that Darion is a Horseman now, but is his ass glued to the Horse or did the little prick lose all sense of decorum?
    His ass has been glued to every horse he's ever ridden. I guess he's got some sort of health problem but he's definitely glued to the horse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    emm what is this?

- - - Updated - - -

red dragons killed by dk what did i miss? O_o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    dude, this image just made my day, i laugh hard,

damn, i too rly want ogres playable
    Made me laugh too... <3
    Yeah it would be nice though.

Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    emm what is this?

- - - Updated - - -

red dragons killed by dk what did i miss? O_o
    Mostly the well-known class followers are here to welcome you to the Broken Shore.
    For the Horde!

soundbytes of Naisha in warcraft 3
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    I'm not going to defend the red dragon thing. That is absolutely dumb as fuck. But Nazgrim, Whitemale and Trollbane were given a free choice. Return to where they came from or serve and defend Azeroth as a member of the four horsemen.

Also Necromancy isn't an offshoot of fel. That was confirmed as being two separate magical entities in the chronicles.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    I'm not going to defend the red dragon thing. That is absolutely dumb as fuck. But Nazgrim, Whitemale and Trollbane were given a free choice. Return to where they came from or serve and defend Azeroth as a member of the four horsemen.

Also Necromancy isn't an offshoot of fel. That was confirmed as being two separate magical entities in the chronicles.
    necromantic magic does seem to alter and darken your outlook on life though, make you more open to repulsive things than you would have been in life.

so in that way, it is kinda corrupting.

One thing I absolutely hope is that there is some Wrathion elements in 7.2.

Like, they didn't do anything with him yet again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    necromantic magic does seem to alter and darken your outlook on life though, make you more open to repulsive things than you would have been in life.

so in that way, it is kinda corrupting.
    I don't play Death Knight, but I know that they think what they are doing is right, while the other factions are gonna hate them.
    Would like to see mistrust/hatred/unworthy/etc against the Death Knights again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    One thing I absolutely hope is that there is some Wrathion elements in 7.2.

Like, they didn't do anything with him yet again.
    Well he was going to be in Highmountain, but they changed him out for a different black dragon.

Edit: Gonna take some more pictures of the PTR to see anymore changes to the Class Order Halls.
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    So with Unholy Determination...

Are Death Knights just becoming the Forsaken in terms of theme now?

Just doing unequivocally evil shit and never facing consequences for it because players play that class/faction.

Stealing the bodies of a famous Horde general and an ancient Alliance King...attacking the Paladins in their base to steal the body of their greatest champion...
    yeah it seems weird...

althought on your "stealing bodies" no... they dident steal them... they asked, and if they said no they could go back to death, if they said yes well they could fight for their people once again...

allthough the paladin thing holy shit, and the lore excuse to have the pallies forgive the dks is the pallies go to the dks to empower ashbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    oh,wow. nice to see some warcraft characters in legion.
    *blinks* You mean... Maiev... And Tyrande... And Malfurion... Sylvannas... Tichondrius... I really could go on, but I feel like I really shouldn't have to.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Deleted
    Well my thought on the DK-Red Dragonflight thing. Bolvar was ressed or rescued in a deus ex machina moment by Alex. Maybe he knows something or come to an accord with her about rising some forces for the greater good? like dead red dragons? Instead of going full bad...Bolvar may have a stronger connection with Alex. due to his state?

Quote Originally Posted by Drathon View Post
    Well my thought on the DK-Red Dragonflight thing. Bolvar was ressed or rescued in a deus ex machina moment by Alex. Maybe he knows something or come to an accord with her about rising some forces for the greater good? like dead red dragons? Instead of going full bad...Bolvar may have a stronger connection with Alex. due to his state?
    If that is the case, then the next campaign of the dk should be in northrend and protecting the sanctuary from the nathrezim while they are trying to rise some fallen dragons that are buried there, and during the campaign a dragon which is mortally ask to us to raise him in orden to keep defending azeroth

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    If that is the case, then the next campaign of the dk should be in northrend and protecting the sanctuary from the nathrezim while they are trying to rise some fallen dragons that are buried there, and during the campaign a dragon which is mortally ask to us to raise him in orden to keep defending azeroth
    Well another thing people bypass is that this is a feat of strength not a simple achievement. I think they said that the new skins will be like the warlock green fire quest hard. Maybe this achievement is connected with the Death's Deliverance skin. So we might test our Death rune blade with the worst enemy the aspect of life. But I doubt its that simple, like go in and kill all the "good" dragons. I think that Alex. will ask from Bolvar a favor, like clean corrupted dragons cause only you (the Scourge and DKs) cannot be corrupted (from void nor fel), in order to further enhance the artifact etc. I think from a lore stand point if Alex. dies Bolvar dies as well.
    Last edited by mmoc3d25fb6f8b; 2017-01-26 at 11:08 PM.