Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    This would be considered griefing, no?
    It is to my understanding that disrupting the game for others is against the rules.
    Corpse camping someone else is also disrupting the game for others, or standing on top of vendors on your big ass mount, or massively undercutting, or DDoSing, or or or or.

They let themselves get fucked basically. Should've been more careful. Is it a dick move by the Paladin? Of course. But because it happened to Serenity the guy needs to be branded?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jce4ever View Post
    Whoever that pally is that trolled serenity I LOVE you
    Hell yeah, fuck fair and legit competition, let's all cheer this guy who's ruining both serenity's and the rest of the guild's fun.
    Because finishing first while your main competition did not get a chance is hella fun and something all guilds want, right ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exxxa View Post
    oh shieeeeeet

chrispotter = Method player

I don't see how Blizz hasn't stepped in any decent timeframe to fix this. Smells fishy really. Could be purposely done to create an insurance policy excuse should Serenity not win in the end, but that would only ever remain speculation to me. Especially as some people have said this character has ran in alt runs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    not griefiing - its his ID as well he can do with itheweverhe wants - there were thousands of players stealing ids from vanilla till now and lbizzard did nothing so rip serenity
    Blizzard did and still does take action if someone does that. Only time they don't take action is if there is another full raid group that is clearing/progressing same id, but you aren't allowed to just sit afk in raid id to prevent some other raid group from raiding.

Where did you find it ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    oh shieeeeeet

chrispotter = Method player
    Player? He is/was an officer! Snap!

Fkn jadelolz he is the retard that spams trade selling boosts for the guilds. I swear he was in Serenity selling boosts too....He was in the Viklund raid run i did with them and then he got kicked for being a retard and went to Method it seems :s unless they have the same idk.

If that is genuinely true though what a savage piece of shit xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Costa View Post
    Fkn jadelolz he is the retard that spams trade selling boosts for the guilds. I swear he was in Serenity selling boosts too....He was in the Viklund raid run i did with them and then he got kicked for being a retard and went to Method it seems :s unless they have the same idk.

If that is genuinely true though what a savage piece of shit xD
    http://www.wowprogress.com/character...-mill/Jadelolz

Oh shit!

Deleted
    can you give more info about this?

All these people on screenshot are in Method, how nice. Wasn't just a coincidence too, all planned. Isn't the whole point of the race is too have a fair competition? What's the point of winning a race if you're running against a guy that you shot in the leg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Baited with free flasks.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Baited with free flasks.....
    i can not, will not believe this is true

Deleted
    Last little bit of respect I had for Method is also gone Lets fucking hope the other guilds will win!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    All these people on screenshot are in Method, how nice. Wasn't just a coincidence too, all planned. Isn't the whole point of the race is too have a fair competition? What's the point of winning a race if you're running against a guy that you shot in the leg.
    It's always like this, EU the drama queen! Its funny that you wont see much like this from other competition (like NA, OC, Asian).

So Method are scumbags and are deliberately attempting to stop serenity from raiding.... SCO BOYS. first he scumbags money and makes his guild leaves then he hires someone to sabotage them.

Quote Originally Posted by chronia View Post
    This has been possible since Vanilla WoW Stolen ID's are nothing new to WoW. I would really find it very weird if top guilds would not have policies for this in place, this might be the first time it happened to a WF guild but its definately not the first this happens in WoW.
    Id steal was a huge thing in the old times, thats why u dont take randoms to raids, otherwise u might walk into raidinstance and see that the last 3 bosses u planned on doing were dead for the weak...

on heroic / nonheroic content it has changed to boosloot ids, but up to i think pandaria it was always raid id, and still is on mythic content

This kind of stuff is what makes the quality of a guild. the lesser ones will fall for this kind of troll / rip off, the good ones say "nah thanks we don't like to embarrass ourselves"
    Last edited by Holofernes; 2017-01-26 at 04:17 PM.

Deleted
    Not to jump on the bandwagon, because all of this might be fake, but it would be pretty fitting considering method seems to have this sort of "untouchable always legit 100%nice" aura around it which i dont buy.

Then again ALL OF THIS might just be faked, until we get actual statements by either blizzard, serenity or method.

Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    Why would he get a ban? Its some serenity retard that caused all this. You cant join other people lockout just because you want, you can join if you are put in that situation.
    Cause griefing is against the ToS.

Quote Originally Posted by klanker5 View Post
    Hell yeah, fuck fair and legit competition, let's all cheer this guy who's ruining both serenity's and the rest of the guild's fun.
    Because finishing first while your main competition did not get a chance is hella fun and something all guilds want, right ?
    Yes 100% correct.