Considering that Jadelolz left/was kicked from Method today (check his wowprogress) those who are calling "Fake" might want to reconsider.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    kek oc, guess the lower ping didn't really help.
    Well it did help OC guilds beat US guilds throughout WoD and 2 guilds vs 5, 24 million pop. vs 318 million. I'll take it.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Costa View Post
    https://twitter.com/MethodDarrie

She replied to Sloot tweet with picture saying "Facts incoming, all is not what it seems (well it sort of is, but isn't). Vague tweeting sucks. This situation sucks."

So yeh Method about to confirm what we know. Jadelols went full retard and was kicked when Method "found out" is my guess

Oh and Darrie is the Esport Coordinator at Method aka organizes shit

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    That picture leaked with that screenshot, that screenshot was the first time we saw it in that chatlog leak, use brain? Like I hate to say it but all facts kinda point to it being that guy sorry.
    Not at all. The person who took the screenshot is trolling Serenity. How is it unlikely that they would not want to start more drama by faking a discord conversation, especially when it isn't that difficult to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Considering that Jadelolz left/was kicked from Method today (check his wowprogress) those who are calling "Fake" might want to reconsider.
    Ye that can't have been a coincidence you'd think.

Jadelolz kicked from both method and serenity? Seems like an idiot who does dumb things. How do you get kicked from both of these guilds?

Not sure why he'd do this but eh. If it's real I wonder what methods gonna say.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    Not at all. The person who took the screenshot is trolling Serenity. How is it unlikely that they would not want to start more drama by faking a discord conversation, especially when it isn't that difficult to do.
    It's not even a goddamn discord convo lol. Eitherway believe what you want to believe. Sco just admitted to it being a legit screenshot btw in his tweet soo.......

LOL scos tweet confirms it's real.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Jadelolz kicked from both method and serenity? Seems like an idiot who's does dumb things.
    You'd think someone with 'lolz' as part of their name would be a more serious player
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    Can we go even deeper? yes we can!

appearently jadelolz used to be the salesguy in serenity, and is also the guy that runs this account https://twitter.com/NH_Guldan
    That twitter post there...
    Clearly looks like a revenge.

Looks like sco is in full damage control trying to save face

The Slack conversation was from a long time ago, but it was leaked recently.

*Tinfoil hat*

Method knew and were okay with it, until it was leaked, now they're trying to save face asap.

I mean it makes sense. He was in serenity, got kicked (he was just a flask seller or whatever) joined Method not too long ago and now this happens?

Probably has something against serenity.

Deleted
    Might want to check Sco's Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    It's not even a goddamn discord convo lol. Eitherway believe what you want to believe. Sco just admitted to it being a legit screenshot btw in his tweet soo.......
    Hmm, I thought it was discord. My mistake.

How does someone like that get to be in both guilds? Do high end raiders social circles at that level work like politics and CEO's? You might get kicked out from this or fired from that job but land on your feet at another spot because of who you know.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, I thought it was discord. My mistake.
    He said slack, could also be that garbage knock off discord client curse. Either way the chat client it is is irrelevant.

Folks, sorry but can someone explain to me in 2 or 3 lines what just happened with JAdelolz? Is he a raider in Method?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    So the image is real and Method officers knew about this hours ago and did not act until the image got leaked to Slootbag (My guess by a Method raider who was disgusted by the actions of his guild).

Even if Method had nothing to do with setting this up (and I assume they didn't), not responding until their caught makes them look really bad.

G fucking G
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quite a big Method fan. Dang if this is true then fml, the race has turned sour. An element of drama is awesome, but this feels like it's gone onto a level of scumbaggery we haven't seen before in the race. Let's see how it unfolds...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurathansal View Post
    Folks, sorry but can someone explain to me in 2 or 3 lines what just happened with JAdelolz? Is he a raider in Method?

Cheers
    Jadelolz = ex Serenity and in the meanwhile also ex Method
    Invited a member of Serenity for 'free flasks' -> stole raid ID -> locked Serenity out of their own raid