Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Unfortunately, you would need to make A LOT of edits to keep the custom DOT functionality. You're best bet is to change the MoonMoon WA to Stellar Flare using basic options. I no longer have a sub, so i cannot assist anymore.
    Basic options? I was thinking copy pasting the code and create new auras to replace them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellshout View Post
    Basic options? I was thinking copy pasting the code and create new auras to replace them.
    Right, that isn't as straight-forward as it sounds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    Hey @Cyous,
    easy to add a sound on trigger into legenderpy for bracers?

would like the sound similar to Nots aff weakauras.. a phaze-buzz... bzzzz when it procs a starfall/SS
    easier to make a new WA for it. These WAs dont untrigger.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Should be greyed out, when not active. Try reimporting it.
    When I don't have a stack, it shows me the healing touch icon greyed out, when I have 1+ stack it has the boot icon of the normal color

- - - Updated - - -

I tried to reimport and it's just the same issue >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Nokura View Post
    When I don't have a stack, it shows me the healing touch icon greyed out, when I have 1+ stack it has the boot icon of the normal color

- - - Updated - - -

I tried to reimport and it's just the same issue >.<
    In Trigger1, within the Custom Stacks field, copy/paste this code:
    Code:
    function()
    if UnitBuff(aura_env.unitid, GetSpellInfo(aura_env.buff)) then
            local s = select(4,UnitBuff(aura_env.unitid, GetSpellInfo(aura_env.buff), false, "player")) or 0 
            return s
    end
    end
    On the display tab, make 'Display Text' use %s

In Trigger1, within the Custom Stacks field, copy/paste this code:
    Code:
    function()
    if UnitBuff(aura_env.unitid, GetSpellInfo(aura_env.buff)) then
            local s = select(4,UnitBuff(aura_env.unitid, GetSpellInfo(aura_env.buff), false, "player")) or 0 
            return s
    end
    end
    On the display tab, make 'Display Text' use %s
    worked! thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Nokura View Post
    worked! thanks!
    Yeah..uses standard stuff, nothing fun The icon should have been filling up like a cooldown spark, but i guess the boring stuff is okay too.

Yeah..uses standard stuff, nothing fun The icon should have been filling up like a cooldown spark, but i guess the boring stuff is okay too.
    Hey man, as long as it works lol. Maybe when/if you start playing again you can tweak it :P But i'm hoping to not have the boots for too long and get OI/ED/IFE lol

Deleted
    hi!

I must say i love this addon, have just checked it out yet too try it in action tho. So i have some questions here hoping to get some answers, sorry have not read all the pages of information here, alot of coding and my eyes are bleeding xd
    So i wonder if there is any good way too see ED active stacks and incarnation haste stacks?
    And the Astral Power Pro Bar, anyway i can make it abit larger? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Piizzaislife View Post
    hi!

I must say i love this addon, have just checked it out yet too try it in action tho. So i have some questions here hoping to get some answers, sorry have not read all the pages of information here, alot of coding and my eyes are bleeding xd
    So i wonder if there is any good way too see ED active stacks and incarnation haste stacks?
    And the Astral Power Pro Bar, anyway i can make it abit larger? :P
    ED stacks -- "legenderpy" on wago, search for it, then look at recent pages in this thread for the stacks.

Incarnation/CA shows Star Power stacks by default.

Yes, check the MASS_EDIT_CONFIG ---> Actions -> OnInit info

Deleted
    Every time I log in, the Starfall-bar doesn't work and I have to delete and re-enter the WA for it to make it work again. Is this something on my end or is this a common issue?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolfgang View Post
    Every time I log in, the Starfall-bar doesn't work and I have to delete and re-enter the WA for it to make it work again. Is this something on my end or is this a common issue?
    It's not an issue for me..

Then only drawback for me, is I can be stuck at 90% loading for 30-40 seconds and sometimes get a not-responding warning, but Cyous warns about this, so I guess it's normal..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    good shit fam

If i move or resize the bar it breaks it. The only thing that works is the AP calc bit the bars just disappear

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    If i move or resize the bar it breaks it. The only thing that works is the AP calc bit the bars just disappear
    aura_env.side
    aura_env.position

Each icon that isn't CA nor MoonMoon has this. Actions: OnInit

aura_env.side
    aura_env.position

Each icon that isn't CA nor MoonMoon has this. Actions: OnInit
    Do I edit the position one to stop it breaking? i just want to make it a bit bigger / wider to fit in a gap in my ui

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Do I edit the position one to stop it breaking? i just want to make it a bit bigger / wider to fit in a gap in my ui
    Do not touch the X-coord sliders. You must use the Actions:OnInit code to move the icons. Icons use predetermined values to realign themselves.

MASS_EDIT_CONFIG -- You can extend the size of the bars.

Code:
    -- Changes the width of the bar, and auto-scale most icons to fit the new size.
    aura_env.bar_W = 216
    Code:
    aura_env.icon_H = 36 -- default value for CA/MoonMoon
    aura_env.icon_W = 36 -- default value for CA/MoonMoon
    aura_env.AutoSizeMaximum = 36 -- limits the auto-scaling icons from growing larger than this value
    Last edited by Cyous; 2017-01-26 at 07:41 PM.

Hey Cyous, love the addons and help in discord.

I recently noticed the pandemic glow effects for my dots has gone missing. is that something that was removed intentionally?
    thanks for any help and keep fighting the good fight!

Quote Originally Posted by Praxis-bt View Post
    Hey Cyous, love the addons and help in discord.

I recently noticed the pandemic glow effects for my dots has gone missing. is that something that was removed intentionally?
    thanks for any help and keep fighting the good fight!
    I didn't change anything with those lines.

I didn't change anything with those lines.
    weird, i re-sized the icons (didnt think that would change effects) would i be able to check if it deleted part of the code or should i just do a clean install of the bar?

Quote Originally Posted by Praxis-bt View Post
    weird, i re-sized the icons (didnt think that would change effects) would i be able to check if it deleted part of the code or should i just do a clean install of the bar?
    it probably messes with the code for auto-scaling. if you change everything back to default, it should work. if not, reimport the strings.