Page 1 of 3
LastLast

number of bots is unreal...

i know, bot have always existed and they will exist for ever, but at the moment the number of it is way to ridiculous, if you dont believe me go in suramar and just do 1-2 circle of the map where you collect must of the starlight rose, and come chat here after^^, i mean i do know that blizz ban in like banwave style but now its the time....

p.s when actually i have not my rank 3 starlight rose and i farmed over 10k starlight rose its fun to see bot...

10+ Year Old Account
    I've hardly seen any bots this expansion. They have been good at striking down on them.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I run that route for about an hour once a week. Haven't seen a bot there. Are you sure the people you see are bots?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I run that route for about an hour once a week. Haven't seen a bot there. Are you sure the people you see are bots?
    i play this game for over 10 years, i know when its a bot moving pattern + every time i talk to these dh 1400 hp never one answer me, im even saying 1-2-3 test bot, these 2 proof are more that enough to see clearly that pretty 100% sure its a bot

any bot have a special way to turn around, very easy to see

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I've hardly seen any bots this expansion. They have been good at striking down on them.
    just seen 6 this morning, dont think so

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ruggleee View Post
    i play this game for over 10 years, i know when its a bot moving pattern + every time i talk to these dh 1400 hp never one answer me, im even saying 1-2-3 test bot, these 2 proof are more that enough to see clearly that pretty 100% sure its a bot

any bot have a special way to turn around, very easy to see
    I mean, just whispering them isn't proof of anything, I don't reply to randoms whispering me either.

But hey, report them and Blizzard (might) ban them. But they'll be back the next day on a new account, just saying

Bots are mostly sticking to suramar. A month ago or so, there was a legion of 110 male tauren dks on Swift Purple Wind Riders. Saw a few today, but this time they were all female blood elves, again with that mount.

here's a question? do you think they are competing with you for nodes?

Quote Originally Posted by Ornerybear View Post
    the 20-30 sec despawn help a bit, but anyway its still not the problem...bot is a illegal thing, im not speaking ONLY about money, it reduce the money you do becuz bot are overwhelming the ah as well

Deleted
    I don't answer to whsipers from strangers either from I'm gathering, especialyl not when they whipser me with obnoxiuos things like that. I ignore them and move on.

I have farmed herbs extensively and not yet seen any evidence of bots. recognition bias perhaps? There are more people then yoU#d like to believe who are keyboard turners, and those are incidentally also people who'd farm herbs or ores.

English in this OP is unreal
    Last edited by Bumbac; 2017-01-26 at 06:55 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornerybear View Post
    I would say it's less about competition for nodes and more about the flooding of markets annihilating the proces of certain goods that farmers made good gold off of.

I'm thankful that I built up a nice big nest egg before the herbology market tanked. Now I'm taking advantage of the prices to make gold in the Alchemy market.

Having to switch focus is annoying, but meh, adapt and overcome.

What's the point of bots in Suramar anyways? I'm autosufficient with the blood trader for everything.

They will never ban them for long because they still pay blizzard to play
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Storing crap in a hole is pretty easy and efficient.

7+ Year Old Account
    If I had a gold piece for every time I was accused of being a bot while running the exact same pattern for gathering mats as my accuser....

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I thought so too, then I went out herbing in Suramar the other day and had 4 bots all fly up from the ground at the same node and then they did that hoppity skippty thing away. And thanks to CRZ, they were all from different servers. Maybe you're just getting a lucky phase

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    If I had a gold piece for every time I was accused of being a bot while running the exact same pattern for gathering mats as my accuser....
    Do you herb with the default free mount? That's normally the giveaway to me. Gryphon or Rylak and I think you're a bot

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Do you herb with the default free mount? That's normally the giveaway to me. Gryphon or Rylak and I think you're a bot
    Not that it should matter, but, as a druid, is flight form akin to a default free mount?

Regardless, it never ceased to amaze me the number of times I would be competing with someone for nodes of some sort and after awhile get accused of being a bot for doing exactly the same thing as them : following a regularly pattern when checking for nodes.

*Similarly: camping the AH. "You've been undercutting me for 30mins - you're a bot aren't you." That coming from someone undercutting me for the past 30mins. Always cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    OP doesn't know what a bot is and is having a tantrum because he sees other people farming "his" nodes. OP needs to calm down and take a breath. Maybe then OP won't see monsters (bots) everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    The guy who bots starlight rose on my server always has his bots out in a group of 5. Five tauren death knights, on their wyverns. I now know the best route for starlight rose and ore farming though, after following them for months.

His bots are AMAZING, they can pop through buildings, through trees, up mountains.

Eventually they all get reported enough times and disappear for 4-5 days, and then they're back again at it, in their group of 5.

It REALLY messes with their script/program if I proc a lvl 3 Aethril extra starlight rose when picking. They stop in their tracks and stand over it and dismount, but don't pick it, and then mount, dismount, mount, dismount 5-6 times before continuing on their way.

Not even mad, they're quite entertaining.

suramar
    Yeah since the patch I really saw bot armies return there with most of them coming from English servers

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Not that it should matter, but, as a druid, is flight form akin to a default free mount?

Regardless, it never ceased to amaze me the number of times I would be competing with someone for nodes of some sort and after awhile get accused of being a bot for doing exactly the same thing as them : following a regularly pattern when checking for nodes.

*Similarly: camping the AH. "You've been undercutting me for 30mins - you're a bot aren't you." That coming from someone undercutting me for the past 30mins. Always cracks me up.
    Oddly, I've never encountered a druid bot, at least not that I know of. Mine are almost always warriors or DKs, mostly DKs.

The AH story is funny, I've been of accused of being a bot for similar reasons. You have been here for the last 2 hours farming the troggs, you're a bot! Uh, you've been here 2 hours farming the same Trogg.....