10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Big AAA style RTS games, sure. But the genre is far from dead, last year alone saw a number of relatively high profile launches (Total Warhammer, Offworld Trading Company, Ashes of the Singularity (more of a tech demo), Civ 6 (turn based strategy, but I'll count it), Stellaris, plus a number of ongoing franchises saw additional content throughout the year.

It's not what it once was, but RTS/strategy games are still very much alive on PC. It's just moved to smaller scale AAA games and a mixture of a solid offering from AA/indie studios.
    I honestly keep forgetting the Warhammer universe exists and there's a recent RTS entry. I've never heard of OTC or AotS, Civ is more 4X, I've actually heard of Stellaris but forgot about it. In my mind I thought of Master of Orion 2 to C&C4/SC2 as the end of the genre. Maybe throw in a mix of there being too many games out now and they're not all big name so that makes it seem like the genre is dead/dying.

For me, my interest in the RTS genre proceeded like this; MoO 2 > Starcraft 1 > Age of Empires 1/2 > Age of Mythology > C&C3 > C&C4 (vomits) > SC2. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few in the middle as there were tons of RTS' from 96-2004. I remember almost everyone playing WC3, but I was too into other games then.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Heh, shit, Age of Empires 2 even got a brand new DLC last year! Which kinda blew everyone's mind.

Skullgirls for 1€ is a steal if you like fightning games. While i'm no longer into that genre i enjoyed this game quite a bit.... Yeah, there bewbs and panty shots are a factor of enjoyment too but it's still a nice solid game. :P
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    Skullgirls for 1€ is a steal if you like fightning games. While i'm no longer into that genre i enjoyed this game quite a bit.... Yeah, there bewbs and panty shots are a factor of enjoyment too but it's still a nice solid game. :P
    You can probably get it cheaper through group buys:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/groupbuys

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    The Realms of Arkania Trilogy for a dollar, thats good stuff. Its an old RPG series thats old school unforgiving, meaning you die a lot, but all three games for a buck? Thats easy over 100 hours of gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    If people are interested. Someone is selling the first 2 tiers of the bundle on group buys without Rust for $/€1.80.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gro...6086915943247/

I don't know the person but saw it there and a couple of people have already bought copies.

Indiegala Leaps and Bounds

DIG Super Bundle 85

And I have a key for Freebie and one for Normality. Not the most interesting games, but anyone interested?

- - - Updated - - -

DIG Super Bundle 86 - 1C War

7+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Is anybody having issues with idlemaster? For a week now it crashes 100% of the time when attempting to read my badge page.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    Is anybody having issues with idlemaster? For a week now it crashes 100% of the time when attempting to read my badge page.
    Tried the other day and that was happening. Not sure if it was a one off thing or not, haven't tried again (and that was the first time I'd booted it up in like...at least a month or so).

I've had zero issues with it and in fact I had it up earlier to idle a game that had cards added to it earlier today.

10+ Year Old Account
    You need to go to the website and download the update. Though the update wouldn't install for me, had to be run from the folder, rather weird.

Deleted
    Got version 1.4.0.0. Still works for me.

Well, it's time to give away some humble bundle unused keys i will never redeem because my backlog is getting a little big and i doubt i'll play any of these titles:

I have a couple more but i've reached the cap at the moment. These giveaways will end on the 2nd of February at 19:00 CET.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

there is an update as of a week or so.
    you can always try downloading it manually - but alternatively there's ASF you can use,. works perfectly fine - it's a bit scary / weird to setup, but works fine here.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    there is an update as of a week or so.
    you can always try downloading it manually - but alternatively there's ASF you can use,. works perfectly fine - it's a bit scary / weird to setup, but works fine here.
    ASF? And surprised to see an update since he was discontinuing it due to the authenticator stuff. *Granted I haven't had any issues, but will update it just to have it updated.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I remember right it was/is open source, so someone else may have taken over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Stopped working for me over a month ago now. It sometimes reads the badge page correctly... usually after a few tries, it often fails and just closes the loading window without any message. But even when it succeeds, then it idles on "no game" (or something like that, can't check right now) and displays 0 card drops, and just remains there, using skip does nothing, while I still have many games with card drops left.
    Strange. I just booted it back up again (haven't tried since it refused to connect the other day) and it's working fine for me again. Been idling most of the day.