Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No, no it's not. And the swamp has already been filled back up with Trump's appointees, so that whole "drain the swamp" thing is nonsense.

But if we want a laugh, Trump did drain the swamp, one could say. And look what popped out of it!

...that thing was always so dumb...

If you were an expert in foreign affairs and your new boss was some bumbling idiot with no tact and no experience would you stick around?

Quote Originally Posted by LaserChild9 View Post
    On the other side of that coin, in a years time if the US has actually 'burned to the ground' because you guys electing an albino baboon with a mop on his head, will you admit that you were wrong?
    Absolutely. But note, I didn't elect him. I'm just not going full tilt with the end of the world stuff. I was there when the US was going to end because of Bush Jr, Then Obama, then again for Obama 12, and now Trumpgeddon 16

Quote Originally Posted by wheresmywoft View Post
    I don't think you'll get through to them. Too many people on both sides on MMO Champ just don't have the awareness. But its much more evident on one side than the other.
    And your side assumes I'm on the other side. But I understand, If I don't join the world is ending chorus, I must have voted for Trump. Again, all the Obama is a Muslim will enact martial law people were nut jobs and anyone who thinks "we're doomed!" because of Trump is a nutjob
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2017-01-26 at 06:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit, it's contagious.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireS...ecree-45066331

Border Patrol Chief out Day After Trump Border Fence Decree

The Border Patrol chief is leaving the agency on the heels of President Donald Trump's announcement of an ambitious plan to build a massive wall at the Mexican border and hire 5,000 Border Patrol agents.

It was not immediately clear whether Mark Morgan resigned or was asked to leave.

Customs and Border Protection said Thursday that Morgan's last official day in office will be Tuesday. But a U.S. official and a former official said Border Patrol agents were told Thursday that Morgan was no longer with the agency.

The U.S. official wasn't authorized to discuss the move before a public announcement and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity. The former official asked not to be identified before a government announcement.

Morgan was named to the post in June and took office in October. The former FBI agent briefly led the internal affairs department at the Border Patrol's parent agency before heading the agency of roughly 20,000 agents.

Morgan leaves office only seven months after being named the first outsider to lead the agency since it was founded in 1924.

From the start, he clashed with the Border Patrol's union, which endorsed Trump early and forcefully during the presidential campaign. The National Border Patrol Council had advocated for an insider to lead the agency and sharply criticized Morgan at almost every turn.

The former official said Morgan was not at work yesterday and did not attend a gathering at the Homeland Security Department with Trump and newly appointed Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly.

During that visit Trump singled out the union's president, Brandon Judd, while pointedly avoiding mention of Morgan. Judd served on Trump's transition team.

The union was incensed when Morgan told a Senate hearing Dec. 1, in response to a question from Sen. Tom Carper, D-Del., that he supported a comprehensive immigration overhaul, which is often interpreted to include a path to citizenship for people who are in the country illegally. Morgan clarified his remarks in a note to Border Patrol staff the following week.

"I want to be clear what my position is regarding immigration reform," Morgan wrote. "I do not, as some have suggested, support what is often referred to as 'blanket amnesty.' This assertion could not be further from my position. I encourage everyone to listen to my testimony."

Despite pressure from the union, many agency officials said Morgan appeared to embrace the job. Less than a week ago, the first message on his new Twitter account read, "Chief Morgan here -- excited to use this account to share the latest news and events of the #BorderPatrol with followers."

Good riddance. The SOS office sounded like it needed a good enema.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    This is how I see it. Trump speaks in a specific way and people blindly listens as to what he speaks and translate it to their own level. They got conclusion that guy is a monster even if his presidental career just started. Somehow, everyone who got used to same ol' way of speaking, they see this as something so foreign and somehow, they took their right to go "he broke my toys" attitude and leave and be angry about it.

Or, they were just sent away by opposition...

When someone is ignorant, they will say everything just to disregard that person they hate even if they didn't check their true intentions which in matter of fact, can turn out to be good.
    When asked in an interview if he had evidence about the voter fraud, he just kept saying that he didn't get any of those votes and crap about 'smart people', at no point did he offer any form of evidence or even speculate on how he knew about the fraud. The man is such a Narcissist that he cant even comprehend a situation in which he did not win the popular vote even when he still won overall and hes willing to waste tax payers money on an unfounded investigation to make it look like he actually believes what hes saying. On top of that, hes actually going to build the wall he said, great, but the tax payer has to foot the bill for over $14 billion, but it's ok, even though Mexican President says they will not pay, trump says 'there will be a transaction' sometime but it might be 'complicated' and the tax payer will be reimbursed, that's all the proof we need right? Mexico is def paying, right??

How do you defend that? Will you give me $14billion if i promise you will be reimbursed in a transaction that may be 'complicated' at some point in the future?

There are reports now that they didn't quit, Trump fired them. Just tweets from CNN so far, we'll see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
    Good. Cya later, don't let the door hit ya on the way out. Everyone is replaceable.
    Especially Trump.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by gamon500 View Post
    There are reports now that they didn't quit, Trump fired them.
    Well of course Trump's going to say that to save face. Unfortunately, Trump's administration spent their first weekend absolutely destroying their credibility by blatantly lying about something that was not only really easy to prove was a lie but also a really stupid, pointless thing to lie about. And then, when called out on that lie, doubling down and calling it an "alternative fact." So I, and a lot of other people, will be taking much of what his administration says with a grain of salt. Especially in the face of a contradictory story.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Good riddance. The SOS office sounded like it needed a good enema.
    It's needed one for the last 30 FUCKING YEARS.

Reagan was a damned good president, but you don't keep the same damned people with the same thinking for 30 years. The entire SOS needs to be purged and rebuilt.

MEANWHILE the Pentagon will take over from those "right side of history" idiots when it comes to Foreign Policy...for a while anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Especially Trump.
    Cool story. Trump isn't the one who just walked out.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    lol bye to the traitors and puppets obama put in place

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post

Reagan was a damned good president, but you don't keep the same damned people with the same thinking for 30 years. The entire SOS needs to be purged and rebuilt.

MEANWHILE the Pentagon will take over from those "right side of history" idiots when it comes to Foreign Policy...for a while anyway.
    You legitimately have no clue what you're talking about. Like what the fuck man? Are you trying to pull shit out of your ass on purpose? Or just to make conversation.

Do you know who has been running the Pentagon the last few years? The best acquestions guys of the last 30 years, who have spent their time coming up with successful initiatives to repair the prior 27 years of military acquesitions malpractice.

The US military 10 years from now will be the one that that team(Obama formed) imagined, John McCain approved, and Trump-era Congress paid for.

These "right side of history" guys do not exist, unless you're ferring to battlefield commanders who, you know, respect the rules of war that internet thugs don't take seriously because it's not their asses on the line.

Holy shit what is your deal. You like... got this gigantic boner for this Saturday Morning Cartoon version of American power.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StormiNL View Post
    You mean State Department career officials? The kind of people all good governments rely upon?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
    Cool story. Trump isn't the one who just walked out.
    They were right to walk out. AND YOU PEOPLE WERE WARNED! You were warned that if you elected Trump most not crazy people would walk.

Bunch of weasels.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post

Why? Why does it need a change? Why does it need to be "rebuilt"?
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

To be fair, according to a new story (imagine what happens when we wait for the full story) They were asked to leave.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/26/politi...ion/index.html

Any implication that that these four people quit is wrong," one senior State Department official said. "These people are loyal to the secretary, the President and to the State Department. There is just not any attempt here to dis the President. People are not quitting and running away in disgust. This is the White House cleaning house."

"The department will not collapse," the second official said. "Everyone has good deputies. It's a huge institutional loss, but the department has excellent subordinates and the career people will step up. They will take up the responsibility."

15+ Year Old Account
    Keep labeling more people traitors and puppets, be careful though, you might be labeled one yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Well of course Trump's going to say that to save face. Unfortunately, Trump's administration spent their first weekend absolutely destroying their credibility by blatantly lying about something that was not only really easy to prove was a lie but also a really stupid, pointless thing to lie about. And then, when called out on that lie, doubling down and calling it an "alternative fact." So I, and a lot of other people, will be taking much of what his administration says with a grain of salt. Especially in the face of a contradictory story.
    Trump's not saying it, the officials told a CNN reporter that they got termination letters from the administration:

@eliselabottcnn reports they were sent letters by the White House that their service was no longer required

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    4 guys? meh.
    When you see a snowball starting to roll...push!

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Why? Why does it need a change? Why does it need to be "rebuilt"?
    We don't. Costin has legitimately no clue what he is talking about.

He couldn't tell you the difference between the Rumsfeld Pentagon, Gates Pentagon, the Panetta Pentagon, the Hagel Pentagon and the Carter Pentagon.

All five were hugely different.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gamon500 View Post
    Trump's not saying it, the officials told a CNN reporter that they got termination letters from the administration:

@eliselabottcnn reports they were sent letters by the White House that their service was no longer required
    He's hiring Exxon and Oil Industry yes men to foment a pro carbon energy narrative to appease Russian state-corporations to give them access to Arctic circle oil close to their borders.