Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetcayaya View Post
    LUL bullying, the guy scammed guildmembers in Serenity and made them pay way more for consumables than it actually cost.

reminds me of that annoying kid in pre-school that would be a dickhead to everyone and then start crying when people didnt wanna hang out with him

Deleted
    Meanwhile AFK R up to 5/10 M.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    And serenity sells runs for RL money. Glad blizzard allows this to go on.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1spidpl
    Blizzard ignores their own fucking Rules. Pretty much every "Top" Guild should have been perma banned for Years by now

This drama is so juicy.

Meanwhile method members are telling ppl to kill themselves, and being ableist.
    Lost all respect for that guild.

I know this was directed at the P.O.S that has caused most of this drama, but is this really how Method's Community Manager should be responding? Still a Method 'fan' but wtf is going on right now. Are they in meltdown?

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    kuznam/fragnance bullying someone, in other news water is wet.
    Yeah, you'd think Kuznam would learn some diplomacy considering he's a leader on of one of the best guilds, but he just can't stop running his mouth behind person's back. Jade is clearly in the wrong here, but Kuznam brought it on himself, not the first time either.

Quote Originally Posted by L3fty View Post
    I know this was directed at the P.O.S that has caused most of this drama, but is this really how Method's Community Manager should be responding? Still a Method 'fan' but wtf is going on right now. Are they in meltdown?

Sure looks like a melt down.

lol at "Community Manager" for a guild in a video game

Deleted
    This is a disaster, lul. Amazing.

o boi here comes the politically correct battle

zainos bunker is full go find another one boys

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    lol at "Community Manager" for a guild in a video game
    method is not just a guild in wow :} IIRC their overwatch team played in ELEAGUE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    Yeah, you'd think Kuznam would learn some diplomacy considering he's a leader on of one of the best guilds, but he just can't stop running his mouth behind person's back. Jade is clearly in the wrong here, but Kuznam brought it on himself, not the first time either.
    Eaxctly & I wouldn't be surprised if it was Fraggy you let the random guy into the mythic lockout. Free Flasks are free, but that is what alts are for not your mains.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    After all those years of threads like this, and all the shizzle going around involving this race I wonder if it's not time for Blizzard to act once and for all and make a clear stance. That way we know exactly what's up and how they view this clown fiesta.
    I love the salt and the drama but it's also tiresome to see this happen every-single-time and nothing is done about anything.
    I'm not on about 1 specific thing (either it being cheating or members guild-hopping) but about the entire thing.
    It's people creating an invironement like this, but it's the ones who created this game who have the end responsibility about it's entirety.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Back in my day we used words like retarded or gay to describe someone who was acting stupid

Eyyyy i've seen the term 'autist' banded around for ages as an insult on twitch etc, but those people aren't representing a company... Don't really recognise this current version of Method. I always liked them for how professional they conducted the whole show. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    Back in my day we used words like retarded or gay to describe someone who was acting stupid
    back in the day were you still on the bench? Kappa

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    if that pic would be legit reddit won boys keeep going lul

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    keep up with the times bruh, modern insults are "autist" and "cuck" LUL