Quote Originally Posted by Hetcayaya View Post
    this chat screenshot is from sco ?
    Last edited by Unforgivenn; 2017-01-26 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    After all those years of threads like this, and all the shizzle going around involving this race I wonder if it's not time for Blizzard to act once and for all and make a clear stance. That way we know exactly what's up and how they view this clown fiesta.
    I love the salt and the drama but it's also tiresome to see this happen every-single-time and nothing is done about anything.
    I'm not on about 1 specific thing (either it being cheating or members guild-hopping) but about the entire thing.
    It's people creating an invironement like this, but it's the ones who created this game who have the end responsibility about it's entirety.
    Yeah, video games are about enclusive invironements, not ableism.

Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    back in the day were you still on the bench? Kappa
    Well I still get to be GM so who's laughing now? GreyTwitchFace

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Bender says HIT THE DECK!

Holy CRAP, this is BRILLIANT, the amount of shade being thrown around this is absolutely incredible, don't think i've ever seen the WF race go like this!
    Nothing tops the DNT Miyavi thread years back.

Horrified by her comments regarding autism, Sco fires his community manager. He is unmoved by her emotional pleas of joblessness as he thinks he is the only person with feelings.

oh come on jet this whole thread is for shit flinging lighten up a little

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    method is not just a guild in wow :}
    I mean it really is, they're not big in eSports, they're only really known in WoW. It's a bunch of streamers turned advertising whores (and otherwise unrelated advertising/publicity whores federated under Method on Twitch) and a raid team in WoW with some decent PvPers on the side.

Deleted
    Best.
    Race.
    Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    And serenity sells runs for RL money. Glad blizzard allows this to go on.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1spidpl
    PS every top guild ever has sold things for real money. Don't fucking idolizing people playing video games lol.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    oh come on jet this whole thread is for shit flinging lighten up a little
    I thought you knew I was just playing by my use of twitch memes SadFrog

Quote Originally Posted by Laurathansal View Post
    Is JadeLolz a regular raider? Maybe he is disgruntled at being benched for progress?

My theory: Jadelolz did this on his own. He hijacked serenity's ID, he then spoke to the officers on their chat, and took the screenshot as soon as he had what he wanted, which is them reacting at first instance, without waiting for their actual reaction. THen he send the SS to Sloot, and the drama is created.

To me, Jadelolz wanted to harm both Serenity and Method.
    Evil. I love it.

Thanks Jade for creating so much fun this race. Seriously. First time i have such a good time during the race. After all most of us here want to be entertained.

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    keep up with the times bruh, modern insults are "autist" and "cuck" LUL
    And they make the person using them look pretty dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by RisingEU View Post
    Meanwhile AFK R up to 5/10 M.
    Also Pieces
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    PS every top guild ever has sold things for real money. Don't fucking idolizing people playing video games lol.
    lets be honest here, 99.9% of people would also sell boosts for real money if they actually could

it's not like it's especially morally wrong, it's just against the TOS

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    I wouldn't know about it, only really been watching the WF race since BRF. Care to link/explain?
    Google it, I can't really link it because of filters at work. Just a fair warning, if it contains any of the original post - it is NSFW.

Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    Blizzard ignores their own fucking Rules. Pretty much every "Top" Guild should have been perma banned for Years by now
    Gosh it's almost like every instance in real life where certain people get to skirt laws that the rest of us have to deal with. Life isn't fair. Get over it.

Deleted
    This race has become fucking brilliant. I didn't expect NH would be such a good spy novel.

You forgot about the Overwatch team that played in ELeague.

https://gyazo.com/bdb772e6936069b3be5f8388a54c6ad6
    http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1spidpl

Damn, Jadelolz isn't the troll I thought he was. He seems like a sad little beta

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    lets be honest here, 99.9% of people would also sell boosts for real money if they actually could

it's not like it's especially morally wrong, it's just against the TOS
    When you play as much as they do, getting a little more cash on the side is the goal. (Most guilds sell gear/mounts/achievements once the final boss is on farm.) Making $20 per run ain't much. But $20 is $20. Something like $350 for Heroic: Garrosh + Mount. Prices probably haven't changed much.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project