Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    Man, you thought autist and cuck made people look stupid, I'd add beta to that list as well.

But there is a fun rule in life, even tiny Betas as you so call them can fuck your shit up. It's been happening to perceived Alphas throughout history and they cry and weep because some beta didn't follow the rules laid out by alphas for dealing with a situation. Welcome to the chaos of life.

Also, your actions have consequences, the way you treat people can come back to get you. Even if you feel what you say or do is justified, it isn't important, what will be important is how the other side views it, as they'll usually be the ones to bring those consequences (consequences do not have to be fair nor justified) upon you. The yolo, not give a fuck, alpha boss attitude is fine and dandy until you create an enemy who is willing to do whatever to get back at you. In this day and age, no enemy is too small to really fuck with you.

Either way they'll be repercussions for Jade as well or whomever did this.....probably said Jade person. This modern use of beta as a derogatory term ranks up there with cuck, and autist as the dumbest shit to date. Then again, retard, gay etc was pretty fucking dumb then as well. Lets just be honest, they are merely words we associate with weaker than self or lesser than self, nothing more nothing less. They just sound fucking stupid.
    really autistic post

Deleted
    Star Augur coming up on the 24 hour mark.

Deleted
    What a time to be alive! Justice was indeed served on this day. Shame on Serenity for bullying someone to the point where they felt they had to bite back, even knowing that it would be a futile attempt. Don't worry Jadelolz, for while you may have lost the battle, you haven't lost the war. You have exposed Serenity's true nature and in doing that, you have gain allies in this fight.

Stand strong brother, we are on your side. Serenity is going down, and Method will pave the way for us to trample over their corpses.

I really hope this is satire

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    really autistic post
    Thanks fam.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelicat View Post
    What a time to be alive! Justice was indeed served on this day. Shame on Serenity for bullying someone to the point where they felt they had to bite back, even knowing that it would be a futile attempt. Don't worry Jadelolz, for while you may have lost the battle, you haven't lost the war. You have exposed Serenity's true nature and in doing that, you have gain allies in this fight.

Stand strong brother, we are on your side. Serenity is going down, and Method will pave the way for us to trample over their corpses.
    You are my favorite person in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Leyari View Post
    I want nothing more than Limit or Exorsus to win this, now.

Just for the Method/Serenity drama to mean nothing.
    Unless they win over Serenity by several hours, tho, the drama will mean something.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by dictainabox View Post
    In egalitarian wow, nobody is weaker than anyone else.

Except elemental shamans.
    Way to break it down Dicta.

meanwhile method is not using mages... they're that bad... thnx blizz

Quote Originally Posted by Arangaar View Post

I really hope this is satire
    One can only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by exor37 View Post
    Good, fuck mages. Go on with ya iceblock and your blink and your over all light blue class color!

But there is a fun rule in life, even tiny Betas as you so call them can fuck your shit up. It's been happening to perceived Alphas throughout history and they cry and weep because some beta didn't follow the rules laid out by alphas for dealing with a situation. Welcome to the chaos of life.
    No, this is not actually a thing. This is what retarded people actually think, though.

Quote Originally Posted by exor37 View Post
    but they're op, like hunters were, they're super op they need more nerfs

Quote Originally Posted by Nomzter View Post
    tbh fam 99.99% of the time bullying is 119% deserved =)
    I mean, HE DID scam people from guild for gold or whatever. Seems like a huge GM mistake to me, you have a guy who's shady, but useful to you, but then it turns out he was using you. So he decides to give him a second chance for some reason while shit talking him at the same time, what did you think was going to happen? If it wasn't progression he'd find a way to hit him back in some other way, i'm sure.
    Last edited by FareweII; 2017-01-26 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    What exactly did you google? I tried but didn't find anything. FeelsBadMan.
    death n taxes miyavi

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    No, this is not actually a thing. This is what retarded people actually think, though.

but they're op, like hunters were, they're super op they need more nerfs
    Yeah, no one that is a beta has ever fucked with an Alpha. Nope. Everyone is alpha is disguise. I work in a profession where I see Beta people fuck up the lives of perceived alphas all the time. Even if they don't do it directly they'll hire someone to do it. Divorce court is a fun place to be.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    yup agreed - screw the race this drama is so much juicy hope they go full retard mode drama queens over this and rip themselves to shreds
    Now we need them both to stop raiding and disband or something. How fun would that be?

Sorry guys but i am enjoying this too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be cool if an US guild get World first, it was a while ago US deliverd...
    Anyway I don't wanna see Method #1 nor a Russian guild.

Man, you thought autist and cuck made people look stupid, I'd add beta to that list as well.

Also, your actions have consequences, the way you treat people can come back to get you. Even if you feel what you say or do is justified, it isn't important, what will be important is how the other side views it, as they'll usually be the ones to bring those consequences (consequences do not have to be fair nor justified) upon you. The yolo, not give a fuck, alpha boss attitude is fine and dandy until you create an enemy who is willing to do whatever to get back at you. In this day and age, no enemy is too small to really fuck with you.

Either way they'll be repercussions for Jade as well or whomever did this.....probably said Jade person. This modern use of beta as a derogatory term ranks up there with cuck, and autist as the dumbest shit to date. Then again, retard, gay etc was pretty fucking dumb then as well. Lets just be honest, they are merely words we associate with weaker than self or lesser than self, nothing more nothing less. They just sound fucking stupid.
    Well I agree, I don't think it's possible to be Alpha/beta on the internets, I just felt like throwing in a stupid word and that was the most recent I'd seen.
    What I meant to say was that I thought he was doing it to troll, just because he could, not to get back at the guild because they treated him like shit.
    Though Kuznam should have seen something like this coming to be honest, Jade kinda threatened him in their conversation "you have no idea whats coming".

Quote Originally Posted by fohpo View Post
    Nothing tops the DNT Miyavi thread years back.
    this is the truth

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    PS every top guild ever has sold things for real money. Don't fucking idolizing people playing video games lol.
    doesn't make it less wrong. I'm not idolizing anyone.

I just want to see how awful Elisande and Gul'Dan are on Mythic. I want to see the Mythic only phase! Hurry the fuck up and get there!

My ass isn't going to see it outside a Youtube video anyways, so deliver for me!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    I mean, HE DID scam people from guild for gold or whatever. Seems like a huge GM mistake to me, you have a guy who's shady, but useful to you, but then it turns out he was using you. So he decides to give him a second chance for some reason while shit talking him at the same time, what did you think was going to happen? If it wasn't progression he'd find a way to hit him back in some other way, i'm sure.
    Kuznam was the problem?