Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    I dont think punching a nazi in the face will somehow turn everyone into nazis.
    No just a violent fascist. Aint that a relief?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxalia View Post
    I don't think punching nazis ever lose legitimacy
    Why stop at punching? After all, if you think assaulting them is justified then why not murder?
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    Violent fascist? Wot?

If you can't punch people who say things you don't like, how else are you expected to silence their ideas and simultaneously virtue signal to everyone else how good of a person you are?

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really kinda surprised at how many people are still saying that a lively debate is the proper reaction to people advocating ethnic cleansing. I mean, not really that surprised. But a little bit. Let me try:

"People should either be kicked out of their homes and forcibly migrated to an area of our choosing, or die."
    "..."

See, the only thing I can think of is to walk away, because the idea is so obviously indefensible, or punch the person in the face and then walk away. Maybe call the FBI somewhere in there? Leave an anonymous tip that someone's plotting some shit. Which probably wouldn't help much, what with his ideology already being publicly available.

If you wait until they're already coming for you, you fucked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Violent fascist? Wot?
    As defined under 2) by Miriam Webster that refers to individuals rather than systems of governments, historical periods or political movements described under 1), a fascist is a is an individual with "tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control". You dont have to jerk off to pictures of Mussolini or Hitler to be one.

And since you are obviously and according to your own statements convinced that your moral high ground gives you permission to use violence against another person with the explicit goal in mind to silence them, because you are not willing to debate or tolerate their opinion, that makes you a fascist.

Congratulations you've become what you hated.
    Last edited by Runenwächter; 2017-01-26 at 10:59 PM.

As defined under 2) by Miriam Webster that refers to individuals rather than systems of governments, historical periods or political movements described under 1), a fascist is a is an individual with "tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control". You dont have to jerk off to pictures of Mussolini or Hitler to be one.

And since you are obviously and according to your own statements convinced that your moral high ground gives you permission to use violence against another person with the explicit goal in mind to silence them, because you are not willing to debate or tolerate their opinion, that makes you a fascist.

Congratulations you've become what you hated.
    I never said it was legal to hit him, they guy should be arrested for the assault. It's just that when you call for ethnic cleansing you kinda deserve to be punched.

I never said it was legal to hit him, they guy should be arrested for the assault. It's just that when you call for ethnic cleansing you kinda deserve to be punched.
    I think there are different kind of "deserve". Karmic justice? Yes. If, for example, some drunk at the pub accidentally smashed that guys face with his elbow while turning around to loudly proclaim he will now take a piss, I'd be all for it. You know, the most satisfying sight of violence but the furthest thing from violence with the intent to silence opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    What does "Peaceful Ethnic Cleansing" even mean?
    It's one of the ways neo nazis are trying to appeal to the non-left American whites and children to join their extremist group. We all know what ethnic cleansing looks like, Germans, Japanese, Turks and many others have provided a great examples.

There is no such thing as a peaceful ethnic cleansing just mass murder.

"United States for the creation of a white-ethno state" simply ludicrous.

I don't blame guy for getting violent when this asshole is pretty much preaching "go back to africa or die because America is for whites only" in his face.

Well back in this thread, but certain opinions like genocide should be silenced. Only an inhuman monster (ex. Nazi) believes there is merit in a discussion on whether or not an ethnicity should die

Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
    Some left retard punches random "nazi" - "Yay, get that you nazi scum"
    Cops shoot black thug\cops shoot muslim terrorist - "OMG, das rasis' he dindu nuffin"

Leftist - real fascists. It's only right when we do it, ya?
    Hey /pol/, nice to see you making stuff up again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    Because a society where people punch someone everytime they don't like their ideas or thoughts is great, too.

As horrible as it is when put to practice, having racist ideas or thoughts by itself isn't hurting anyone. Punching him won't change a thing. If he's actually doing harmful things, or you believe he truly wants to commit to his racist thoughts, then report him the the authorities.
    Society where extremist are punched on regular basis because their thoughts are harmful for society in short and long term will be fine.

Reporting someone to the authorities never works as good as a simple punch in the face in terms of reality check.

I mean, this dude advocates mass murder and can't take a punch? What a wuss
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    What does it achieve aside from letting them label you as violent?
    With a little repetition it makes them scared to be Nazis. Which is good. Nazis should be scared.

- - - Updated - - -

Fighting fascists.....makes you a fascist or something I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fighting fascists.....makes you a fascist or something I guess.
    This must be difficult for you, I apologize. The means matter as much as the target.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Society where extremist are punched on regular basis because their thoughts are harmful for society in short and long term will be fine.

Reporting someone to the authorities never works as good as a simple punch in the face in terms of reality check.

I mean, this dude advocates mass murder and can't take a punch? What a wuss
    If I say I believe the thought you just expressed is harmful for the society, I can go ahead and straight punch you with no consequences, then?

Western society is built on freedom of expression, science, logic, and overall civilized behaviour. Inflicting violence and motivating others to the the same on someone simply because you don't like what they say goes completly agaisnt that foundation, no matter what the justification is. The simple fact is the dude didn't really harm anyone, while attacker actually phisically harmed him on the basis of "I think what he says is awful".

Shunning, shaming and dehumanizing people like him doesn't fix the problem. It just turns them into martyrs for underground movements that will eventually re-surface and cause real harm at the first opportunity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Pretty sure society remains quite fine if a single punch hits every once in a while some extremists. Most bar fights start off for less and end up in more damage.
    Most bar fights don't result in hundreds of people publicly supporting the initial attacker and incentivizing more violence because apparantly it's ok to do that if it's towards someone you don't like.

It's not a matter of the damage cause by said punch.

It's about the lack of morality, replacing moral and political speech/discussion with violence, and a "revenge" and vigilante mentality.

Deleted
    I think free-speech should be a basic human right in any society. If you are so influenced by what someone else says that it drives you to physically harm that person, then there is something wrong with you and there are services to help you in most societies. However, if it can be proven that what you say is actively inciting others to also physically harm other people (with evidence), then the government should definitely be actively involved in stopping this in the correct manner, but private citizens should definitely NOT.

It is my opinion that it is not upto citizens to decide which words are correct to say and which aren't, regardless of how unpaletable those words may be. This applies to all and any ideology, regardless of whether the bigotry is in favour of or against a certain race, creed, social standing, or any myriad of other human complexities and differences. However, this is thankfully constrained by law, and I think most societies are the better for it - I do not want to hear such racist vitreole such as ethnic cleansing of certain races or religions when walking to work as it is threatening and angering.

However, In my opinion, any idiot like the one in the video in the Opening Post advocating such things as ethnic cleansing does make me angry, but he is better ignored than given news stories because he was physically assaulted whilst spouting such garbage . However, if he ever physically assaulted me, then I would react in a similar fashion to the person punching him the face.
    Last edited by mmoc77cf0abeee; 2017-01-27 at 05:35 PM.

Yup. Maybe not ''deserve'', but don't be surprised.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I say I believe the thought you just expressed is harmful for the society, I can go ahead and straight punch you with no consequences, then?
    It's not about what you believe, it's what about others do. This man tries to rally people to start fucking ethnic cleansing. These people should be stopped at their tracks, it's not the case of "oh, these people believe in different thing and we should respect that!". This way of thinking is simply outside of civilized society and it's proven historically that people like he shouldn't get any sort of approval
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Western society is built on freedom of expression, science, logic, and overall civilized behaviour. Inflicting violence and motivating others to the the same on someone simply because you don't like what they say goes completly agaisnt that foundation, no matter what the justification is. The simple fact is the dude didn't really harm anyone, while attacker actually phisically harmed him on the basis of "I think what he says is awful".

Shunning, shaming and dehumanizing people like him doesn't fix the problem. It just turns them into martyrs for underground movements that will eventually re-surface and cause real harm at the first opportunity.

- - - Updated - - -

Most bar fights don't result in hundreds of people publicly supporting the initial attacker and incentivizing more violence because apparantly it's ok to do that if it's towards someone you don't like.

It's not a matter of the damage cause by said punch.

It's about the lack of morality, replacing moral and political speech/discussion with violence, and a "revenge" and vigilante mentality.
    You do know that nazis dehumanize, and want to kill other races, disabled people, lgbt, etc. Their entire platform is dehumanization. The idea of genocide is terrible anyone who thinks it's should be up for debate is horrible. If someone is for ethnic cleansing. Then they lost their humanity a long time ago and should be seen for the inhuman filth as they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxalia View Post
    You do know that nazis dehumanize, and want to kill other races, disabled people, lgbt, etc. Their entire platform is dehumanization. The idea of genocide is terrible anyone who thinks it's should be up for debate is horrible. If someone is for ethnic cleansing. Then they lost their humanity a long time ago and should be seen for the inhuman filth as they are.
    Punching them in the face gives them more of a platform. It will make MORE people want to sympathize with them and join their cause.