Patch 7.2 PTR - Build 23445

See the front page for the latest notes.
    Last edited by chaud; 2017-01-25 at 07:38 PM.

Deleted
    Wait, what do those Xal'atath FoS mean? I killed them both on normal and HC. Did I miss some RP?

Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    Wait, what do those Xal'atath FoS mean? I killed them both on normal and HC. Did I miss some RP?
    I don't know about Elune, but one you defeat Odyn in Halls of Valor talk to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Naibil View Post
    I don't know about Elune, but one you defeat Odyn in Halls of Valor talk to him.
    Yup. Safe to assume somewhere we're going to meet Elune and the knaifu will tell us to ask her a rather interesting question.

Deleted
    Massacring all red dragons in Ruby Sanctum also seems a little bit... interesting.

I can't wait to see what the new parts of the call campaigns will bring! Hyped!

TRANSMOG_REQUIRED_HOLIDAY (New) - Requires holiday: %s.
    Uh, are they planning to lock some apperances behind this shitty "two weeks per year" requirement?

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    TRANSMOG_REQUIRED_HOLIDAY (New) - Requires holiday: %s.
    Uh, are they planning to lock some apperances behind this shitty "two weeks per year" requirement?
    Right now those items can't be mogged at all and have to be worn in those two weeks instead, still seems like a net improvement.

Still no news about:

"Making our way to the tomb requires claiming a foothold and fortifying it. Build a base and plan the assault similar to Isle of Quel'danas. Players will be able to choose which buildings to build, allowing them to earn different rewards and change the story. Unlock world quests, rewards, vendors, world bosses. Not a linear progression this time."

Im curious whats involved.....and why am i picturing garrisons again.

The game is dying! What are they thinking? My God! What the fuck??!!?

Not that I think these things but might as well cover the direction the conversation will head.

Quote Originally Posted by Role Unknown View Post
    Still no news about:

"Making our way to the tomb requires claiming a foothold and fortifying it. Build a base and plan the assault similar to Isle of Quel'danas. Players will be able to choose which buildings to build, allowing them to earn different rewards and change the story. Unlock world quests, rewards, vendors, world bosses. Not a linear progression this time."

Im curious whats involved.....and why am i picturing garrisons again.
    From what has been said at the Blizzcon panel last year, it will be similar to the Isle of QUel'Danas and Isle of Thunder. But instead of working towards taking areas in a specific order, you instead work towards building these areas, such as a Mage Tower. Perhaps these buildings will give specific buffs once they're completed.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    From what has been said at the Blizzcon panel last year, it will be similar to the Isle of QUel'Danas and Isle of Thunder. But instead of working towards taking areas in a specific order, you instead work towards building these areas, such as a Mage Tower. Perhaps these buildings will give specific buffs once they're completed.
    Based on the full Blizzcon panel, once the initial questlines for the Legionfall faction are done, you can pick a few different buildings (eventually needing them all). Each building opens up more questlines and world quests on the Broken Shore. They also need to be upgraded, these all take time, and I think Order Hall Resources, which we should be inundated in frankly (I know I am sitting on about 50k right now). It is not until the overall progression of the Legionfall frontline is completed (at the earliest possible time, based on launch), that the Tomb dungeon and raid open, as we can finally assault the Legion's strongest foothold on Azeroth directly. So this all also means that Tomb of Sargeras, while part of 7.2, won't be live right away.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    At some point, Xal'atath says: "Odyn was a great enemy... until his own arrogance proved his undoing. You should ask him if he's considered Loken's final words to him. Go ahead." which opens the dialogue option to actually ask him about it. The first time I did it I about fell out of my chair laughing.

TIL Spellblade fire guys buffed in lfr/normal. Always thought they only did that on heroic, hm, good to know :P

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    TIL Spellblade fire guys buffed in lfr/normal. Always thought they only did that on heroic, hm, good to know :P
    They fixed it so they don't do that anymore. twas a bug, you see.

Deleted
    yeay! T20 looks exactly like T6 (Warlock)
    /slow golf calp.