Quote Originally Posted by dictainabox View Post
    Except an opponent stumbling versus one of your fans tripping their shit up isn't analogous at all. Try another analogy, though. These are fun.
    More like your teammate tripping their shit up.
    Jade was a member of Method.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    https://gyazo.com/bdb772e6936069b3be5f8388a54c6ad6
    http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1spidpl

Damn, Jadelolz isn't the troll I thought he was. He seems like a sad little beta
    You think that feels bad? I've been nothing but rude and asshole to that guy since SoO times until Emerald Nightmare and I didn't even get a shoutout, officers taking all the credit man . And you can stop calling that guy a member of Method/Serenity/Method... having a guild tag doesn't give you a member rank

On a serious note, this is a good wall boss, gives high hopes for the lasts 2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dictainabox View Post
    Except an opponent stumbling versus one of your fans tripping their shit up isn't analogous at all. Try another analogy, though. These are fun.
    So what? Are you gonna help your opponent because it would be unfair to exploit the situation, or are you going to beat the shit out of him?

At the end of the day, the only thing that matters is the WF. No one cares about what X guild did 5 years ago do win Y race. As long as Blizzard doesn't ban you the title still remains.

Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    So what? Are you gonna help your opponent because it would be unfair to exploit the situation, or are you going to beat the shit out of him?
    Well, to use a completely braindead analogy (since that seems to be the game today), if your opponent starts choking on his lasagna during a competitive eating contest because a fan put chili powder on his corndog, you must have fans analogize it to boxing matches on competitive eating forums. Past that, WHO KNOWS, BRUH

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice from bozzel to show his face in the most stupid way possible.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Would be so funny if Method gets Wf and then 30 min later serenity kills guldan too...imgine the drama

Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    It's a WF race, not a popularity or a good manners contest. Of course Method won't say anything to Serenity about what caused the bug. In a fight, if your opponent stumbles, you won't help him to get up and kick your ass.
    When a member of your guild is the cause of the "bug" something needs to be said.

This wouldn't be drama if Method notified Serenity right away when they found out. The fact that they knew for hours and said nothing means they are pure scumbags or they took part in it. Their shadiness caused this if they were truly innocent. But then again, can you really expect more from Sco????

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    You think that feels bad? I've been nothing but rude and asshole to that guy since SoO times until Emerald Nightmare and I didn't even get a shoutout, officers taking all the credit man . And you can stop calling that guy a member of Method/Serenity/Method... having a guild tag doesn't give you a member rank

On a serious note, this is a good wall boss, gives high hopes for the lasts 2.
    why are you not raiding?

Prestige Gaming just killed 4/10 on stream.

Quote Originally Posted by kennytheone View Post
    Would be so funny if Method gets Wf and then 30 min later serenity kills guldan too...imgine the drama
    Please...this has to happen

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bozzel View Post
    method is without a doubt disqualified from this race. I raided with jadelolz during t16 and i had a long chat with him today. He's stating that he's the only member from method involved with this. Despite if this is true or false jadelolz does represent method as a whole. Method made the call to recruit that sort of person and now they pay the price.

It's sad to see how a guild like method has fallen. Limit seems to be the ones who might win this tier.
    he is alive !

Quote Originally Posted by evotech View Post
    Prestige Gaming just killed 4/10 on stream.
    They only needed about 9Million Tries
    Watched them for about 10 Hours straight - so funny

Quote Originally Posted by Bozzel View Post
    Method is without a doubt disqualified from this race.
    He's spoken.

It's over, boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    They only needed about 9Million Tries
    Watched them for about 10 Hours straight - so funny
    I don't know about funny man.. that was painful. Looks like a crazy fight.

Method is without a doubt disqualified from this race. I raided with Jadelolz during T16 and I had a long chat with him today. He's stating that he's the only member from Method involved with this. Despite if this is true or false Jadelolz does represent Method as a whole. Method made the call to recruit that sort of person and now they pay the price.

It's sad to see how a guild like Method has fallen. Limit seems to be the ones who might win this tier.
    /thread

The man has spoken

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Nice from bozzel to show his face in the most stupid way possible.
    This is the most Bozzel way for Bozzel to show up, not sure what else you would expect.

OT: @Bozzel, are all other guilds currently raiding still allowed in the race?

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    here 10char
    Adding this for context

10+ Year Old Account
    Method is without a doubt disqualified from this race. I raided with Jadelolz during T16 and I had a long chat with him today. He's stating that he's the only member from Method involved with this. Despite if this is true or false Jadelolz does represent Method as a whole. Method made the call to recruit that sort of person and now they pay the price.

It's sad to see how a guild like Method has fallen. Limit seems to be the ones who might win this tier.
    Bozzel is back ! What a relief !
    What about the account sharing shenenigans Bozzbro?
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    It's nothing like deflategate. We all know what happened. Science. People refuse to accept the truth.
    It's the same exact thing

Deflategate
    1. We know the balls were deflated.
    2. A patriots member cheated.
    3. We don't know everyone involved.

Wowdramathing
    1. We know the ID was stolen.
    2. A method member cheated.
    3. We don't know everyone involved.

morerealsthanfeels

OMG, you have no idea how happy I am to see you back.