Quote Originally Posted by vashter View Post
    "Pat get shit done" yea right say New York Giant who beat them TWICE in super bowl which hunted Fgt Brandy for life.
    how many rings does eli have? how many does Brady have? .

Quote Originally Posted by Rezhial View Post
    He alone will let us know who the true winners of this race are. All cheaters will be disqualified.
    @Bozzel has spoken and unfortunately for Method they are out of the race. What a shame.
    Still missing a step here, why does Bozzel have the say if they are in or out of the race?

Deleted
    This is the best fucking progress race since for ever! Finally some suspense, some drama something interesting!!!

Mione now has so much content, she has do to a video.

fam, we dont speak obama anymore, it trump... fam
    We don't speak on much of anything. I speak on many presidents. Bruh, lemme tell you about Cal Coolidge.

We need an update to arr0gance rankings. He stated yesterday that Method is the only clean guild. Does this change his guild rankings?

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    I'm pretty sure he can't count that high
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I'm pretty sure he can't count that high
    true hahahaahahaha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerduin View Post
    Still missing a step here, why does Bozzel have the say if they are in or out of the race?
    Instead of saying "fuck off moron" after reading his silly posts, it has become a lingering joke. For your concern, Bozzel has no legitimity whatsoever.

I don't know who Bozzel is and assuming it's not a troll post, I am legit asking who this guy is.
    If you need a quick recap without sifting through the old HFC thread, then watch this here.
    It's a wowprogress, but with cheater brackets so the true winners can be praised!

Last edited by Verrai; 2017-01-26 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    That funny you said that, more than half of tom ring doesn't prove he great until so many "gate" was listed so technically tom is a joke, he like pete rose of NFL but with cheat bullshit.

It's an in-joke for the World First race on mmo-champ. One of the earlier races Bozzel criticized guilds for (iirc) account sharing and declared the winner based on that and other criteria. So we started calling it bozzelprogress (as a play on the site wowprogress).
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Yeah I know, every single team has cheated, and the pats aren't even the worst. People are just mad because the pats dominate.

http://yourteamcheats.com/
    "Pat get shit done" yea right say New York Giant who beat them TWICE in super bowl which hunted Fgt Brandy for life.
    Breh

That funny you said that, more than half of tom ring doesn't prove he great until so many "gate" was listed so technically tom is a joke, he like pete rose of NFL but with cheat bullshit.
    Lol okay. I'm just gonna leave this here. You might read it you might not either way you're probably a salty fan whose team gets destroyed by the pats every time. http://YourTeamCheats.com/ARI#Deflategate-2003

15+ Year Old Account
    It's the same exact thing

Deflategate
    1. We know the balls were deflated.
    2. A patriots member cheated.
    3. We don't know everyone involved.

Wowdramathing
    1. We know the ID was stolen.
    2. A method member cheated.
    3. We don't know everyone involved.

morerealsthanfeels
    You're from Boston and you don't even know what actually happened with deflategate? Shame. Anyways it's off topic and the two aren't related at all.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Verrai View Post
    If you need a quick recap without sifting through the old HFC thread, then watch this
    It's a wowprogress, but with cheater brackets so the true winners can be praised!
    Thank you.

Breh
    You stating shit wrong dude, he basically saying how pat get shit done not counting SB winner, LOL I'm stating how Eli has beaten him twice not toward to a ring, get a grip you jewfuck.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-01-26 at 09:42 PM.

Breh
    but he deflated the balls! Like every other qb, except hes different because...

- - - Updated - - -

You stating shit wrong dude, he basically saying how pat get shit done not counting SB winner, LOL I'm stating how Eli has beaten him twice not toward to a ring, get a grip you jewfuck.
    Mods?!?!??@?@

Stop derailing this awesome thread with handegg crap.

What? English please?

This is all the work of Putin