Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Keep in mind that all of the tier sets for DKS being displayed are NORMAL/HEROIC/CASUAL PVP gear.

The elite/mythic isn't out just yet, but I can imagine with the icons posted from OP that the gear will just be the same... with horns added to it.

And an actually good color scheme. The model isn't the problem with this set, the non-Mythic colors are. T19 had the same problem where Mythic looks god tier but lfr/normal/hc/pvp look like clown gear.

Deleted
    Ohh yay, more skulls and spikes... Sigh..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzume View Post
    Ohh yay, more skulls and spikes... Sigh..
    Always with this complaint.
    What do you want on a dk set? Ponys and bananas? Flowers and lightining? Nothing at all?

Do we have to remind every time what happens when you stray from the classical dk theme?

If you don't like skull and spikes, dress like a warrior or a paladin, or reroll.

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    And an actually good color scheme. The model isn't the problem with this set, the non-Mythic colors are. T19 had the same problem where Mythic looks god tier but lfr/normal/hc/pvp look like clown gear.
    Horde pvp and arena elite gear looks awesome for t19, and even the other colors were not that bad, really. The new set looks just shit in every way.. at least the parts we currently know.

- - - Updated - - -

Seeing the new Dungeon set (style) I think I'd rather use that tbh . (tho that can't compete with t19 either)
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2017/january/PlateLegionDungeonCCopper.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Horde pvp and arena elite gear looks awesome for t19, and even the other colors were not that bad, really. The new set looks just shit in every way.. at least the parts we currently know.

- - - Updated - - -

Seeing the new Dungeon set (style) I think I'd rather use that tbh . (tho that can't compete with t19 either)
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2017/january/PlateLegionDungeonCCopper.jpg
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...eathKnight.jpg

Mythic and Elite PvP are the only ones that worked for me. Not because the helm and shoulders were more intricate, but because all of the other color schemes were either bland or garish.

Deleted

Seems like I'll need to do my best to keep up and stay in my guild's Mythic roster.
    At least for the helmet and shoulders, I'm guessing I'll mix and max the other pieces from some bulkier sets.

I don't like the skin showing on the arms, but that looks pretty badass.

I really don't like the short-sleeves, so hopefully I can find a shirt that takes care of that. That aside, I kinda like it. I still think T19 is better, but this is fine for a simpler look.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    just... just fuckin genious
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I need Knee-cap boots!

7+ Year Old Account
    Call me crazy if you want, but the horns added to the mythic version make the set look much worse.

Really prefer the hornless versions more, especially the one with the purple glow.

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Call me crazy if you want, but the horns added to the mythic version make the set look much worse.

Really prefer the hornless versions more, especially the one with the purple glow.
    I actually like the horns on the mythic version, I think it's a nice little extra, even if I'm unlikely to get it myself, but of course that's my own opinion, regardless the set with and without horns looks pretty good, not thrilled with the part not covering arms but outside of that fairly solid looking.