Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisha View Post
    6 guilds 7/10, all of them horde :thinking:
    Legacy from when horde racials were pretty broken in Pandaria.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    who's this fat bloke arguing with himself
    Hahaha he's like "why did you bring up Sco's ex theres 7 pages about it"

Quote Originally Posted by vashter View Post
    Nah I don't need that ebola autism skunk + sindel combine pussy with my dick in there.
    Lol! Though that's just rude...
    R.I.P Cityfella 2004-2016 <Warrior for life>

Invites you to his stream on the premises of talking about the WF race drama then rants about it being too much drama surrounding about there being too much drama around the WF race

Bozzel, the hero this thread needed.

Deleted
    From an outsider's POV it's pretty entertaining drama. Quite a dick move on the part of the person who held the raid lockout hostage.

Don't have a horse in the race but it'll be interesting if Serenity actually wins now. I know Tarren Mill has had lag issues though and Twisting Nether rarely does, so maybe they're about even in time spent actually pulling bosses?

Would also be interesting if Limit won, it's been so long since a US guild got world first on any final boss in a tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    frag stop shitposting and give us some juicy info about Star Augur instead
    How much HP does he have on mythic?
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    I bet he got called a beta once and he just reeeeees out any time he sees the opportunity

prediction for race: 7/10 is the new 5/7, last 2 bosses are faceroll
    *autistic screeching intensifies*
    you can tell if someone is a lesser when they keep bringing attention to it, lol.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

You guys lead some boring lives. This thread is worse than a Hollywood Trashmag.
    GM of Death Jesters - Stormrage US - Daddy Ashbringer
    Twitch.tv/spartysmallwood
    Building a better community, one player at a time.

so who is this bozzel guy and why is he a meme

can anyone explain?

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    I bet he got called a beta once and he just reeeeees out any time he sees the opportunity

prediction for race: 7/10 is the new 5/7, last 2 bosses are faceroll
    Bruh, so figured it out. /exposed

OT: that prediction is wrong. Gul'dan won't be Xavius.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RisingEU View Post
    Meanwhile AFK R up to 5/10 M.
    Had to scroll 30 pages to read 1 single kill update - most boring off topic race thread ever.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work
    www.twitch.tv/mcitra

Pretty impressive that Pieces got kills 5 and 6 pretty close to each other.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by MCitra View Post
    Had to scroll 30 pages to read 1 single kill update - most boring off topic race thread ever.
    not enough race in the race thread. Needs more race, to bring out more bait.

Quote Originally Posted by MCitra View Post
    I know for a fact I've posted at least 5 kill updates in the last 15 pages, so l2r?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjbnb4d1LPY

Limit Tichondrius Kill

But a horrible mistake has been made. Mumble audio was cut and you guys won't get to hear the part at the end where the entire mumble was chanting my name as we killed the boss. Consider this a little bit of NA guild drama. There will be dire consequences.

Limit Tichondrius Kill Video.

Boss has had some mechanical "changes/fixes" since.

Quote Originally Posted by noknoknokia View Post
    When im not mistaken they are Top10 right now with something like 5/10 or 6/10 according to method.gg
    Maybe even 10/10 and no one knows
    SSFF seems to have 4/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post

Limit Tichondrius Kill

But a horrible mistake has been made. Mumble audio was cut and you guys won't get to hear the part at the end where the entire mumble was chanting my name as we killed the boss. Consider this a little bit of NA guild drama. There will be dire consequences.
    how dare they

Scrubbusters and Prestige Gaming both 5/10 now