Quote Originally Posted by Sparty View Post
    You guys lead some boring lives. This thread is worse than a Hollywood Trashmag.
    Says the guy who streams for a living and isn't even good at the game.

When Towelliee is better at something than you (make that 2 things?), it's time to stop.
    Last edited by BiggestNoob; 2017-01-27 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    no way to prove its legit

Maybe next time people use your brain and dont start pointing,blaming and ruining peoples name without any proof, I knew everything from the start that Jade was not involved other then the comment he made, Who can blame him for being happy about it after such dicks serenity was towards him in the past?

GG all wannabe inspector gadget plebs for hanging out the wrong person.
    Last edited by Ixxie; 2017-01-27 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Pretty impressive that Pieces got kills 5 and 6 pretty close to each other.
    it was kill 6 and 7. Krosus bugged and gave them no achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixxie View Post
    Maybe next time people use your brain and dont start pointing,blaming and ruining peoples name without any proof, I knew everything from the start that Jade was not involved other then the comment he made, Who can blame him for being happy about it after such dicks serenity was towards him in the past?

GG all wannabe inspector gadget plebs for hanging out the wrong person.
    You didn't put much thought in this shitpost, did you? Bad troll is bad, 1/10.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post
    That is a fucking ton for his enrage.

You didn't put much thought in this shitpost, did you? Bad troll is bad, 1/10.
    I did as i know the full story unlike you or anyone else in this thread. So try to get of your high horse and stop making a fool out of yourself

10+ Year Old Account
    I am both surprised, and kind of impressed that Star auger has slowed people down. Was getting a little worried when 6 guilds are all ready 7/10.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    That is a fucking ton for his enrage.
    What's his enrage?
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    I am both surprised, and kind of impressed that Star auger has slowed people down. Was getting a little worried when 6 guilds are all ready 7/10.
    was expecting star augur to live 2-3 days, the new mythic ability seems super hard now that location tracking and shit like that is gone from addons and dbm and u cant just config it so the people with same mark just run together, on the other hand i also expected botanist to live atleast 1 day so i was totally wrong on that ;>

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    That certainly puts a different spin on things. But is it legit? Hard to say.
    Last edited by Beace; 2017-01-27 at 01:21 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    What's his enrage?
    Its 8 minutes on heroic iirc before he casts big bang. Maybe mythic is more

Deleted
    The Gul'Dan twitter account JUST HAPPENS to have a past connection with this unknown website with only 400 followers as well

Jadelolz JUST HAPPENED to have a blood elf paladin on Twisting Nether (hmm...) linked to his wowprogress account earlier today

http://www.wowprogress.com/user/Jadelolz

That website JUST HAPPENS to bring up "DDos attacks on Tarren Mill" just like the Gul'Dan twitter account does as well

:thinking:

Deleted
    lets say that the interview would be true, what a fuking clowns they are, dont they realize that most damage wont be to the guilds but rather on blizzard and the game itself ?
    do u think people who have been farming for 15 h a day since 3 months back will tolerate this and would be glad to do this again and get cucked in the next tier ?.
    Blizzard are the ones that going to get the most heat since the hc raider will blast them. if hardcore raiders that are most streamers would say fuk it well then there goes the biggest promotion for their game.
    Last edited by mmoc663cd3932e; 2017-01-27 at 01:37 AM.

It's all just alternate facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post

When Towelliee is better at something than you (make that 2 things?), it's time to stop.
    He doesn't stream for a living though.

He's a lifeguard trainer with red cross I believe and does some shit on the side. He also streams on the side.

He's a cool dude imo. I enjoy his streams and I definitely wish he streamed for a living like you say.

Are you fucking kidding me? Towelie isn't dog shit, fuck put slootbag in this situation too, both of those clowns are a jokes.

HAMMERS OUT BOYS can we get an MMO champion mod to ban this fool?
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    The Gul'Dan twitter account JUST HAPPENS to have a past connection with this unknown website with only 400 followers as well

Jadelolz JUST HAPPENED to have a blood elf paladin on Twisting Nether (hmm...) linked to his wowprogress account earlier today

:thinking:
    Not too surprising, since he used to be on Twisting Nether. I still remember seeing him in Warspear planting feasts all over the place when he got bored. Makes sense his alts would still be on the server.