sooooooooooooooooooooooo

ummmmmmmmmmmmm

Just hit 60 and beat the base story

does anyone have a guide for "what to do at 60" besides catching up on the story? And im not just talking about gear
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Just hit 60 and beat the base story

does anyone have a guide for "what to do at 60" besides catching up on the story? And im not just talking about gear
    There's link to this in Reddit, "So You Just Hit 60 in Patch 3.5".

I haven't read it, but bunch of people keep pointing towards it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    There's link to this in Reddit, "So You Just Hit 60 in Patch 3.5".

I haven't read it, but bunch of people keep pointing towards it.
    yea i saw that but it's mainly about gearing up in pve, nothing else

I guess I could start with palace of the dead and work on a weapon. Don't know anything about it except that it's an endless dungeon and you don't need any gear or anything cause everything you get in the dungeon?

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I could start with palace of the dead and work on a weapon. Don't know anything about it except that it's an endless dungeon and you don't need any gear or anything cause everything you get in the dungeon?
    Yeah - your gear there is basically that weapon/armor stat you get from silver chests, capping at 99.

So you can run through whole place in bikini if you feel like it.

Yeah - your gear there is basically that weapon/armor stat you get from silver chests, capping at 99.

So you can run through whole place in bikini if you feel like it.
    how long does it take to get to +90 for the highest weapon?

is it worth it or should i stop at +30?

- - - Updated - - -

actually if i want to do anything I need to pick a main,

astrologian is becoming meh to me, I heard white mage gets better with it's new skills and then there is the warrior I've been wanting to try

10+ Year Old Account
    Mm, as long as you stay in relevant floor levels, you should be able to get them up in no time.

Can't really say how long since I've been sitting at cap for ages now since I'm currently at floor 181 and ready to go higher.

astrologian is becoming meh to me, I heard white mage gets better with it's new skills and then there is the warrior I've been wanting to try
    Just pick one and stick with it. Other than weapons, you can get a reasonable set of gear shockingly fast once you've progressed far enough to unlock the relevent content. It's far less hassle getting good gear for other jobs when you have access to more content and no one is really interested in the iLevel 230 loot drops. When you start hitting a surplus of Tomestones, you can also spend them on gear for other jobs too.

Weapons you can get from Extreme Trials, but those require you to have enough gear to get in and tend to be more difficult than dungeon and 24 man content.

is it worth it or should i stop at +30?
    Okay, the first thing you need to do is get a Floor 50 clear, that unlocks the ability to get the Padjals and access to 51+. I'd spend a little time doing Floor 1-10 to get a feel for the mechanics, then do some 11-20 runs as well, build your Aether up into the low-mid teens, it'll come pretty quick. Once you have that, try for the full clear. Only the Floor 50 boss has mechanics you HAVE to obey in order to clear, basically don't stand in the bad or she'll reach a point where her big room-wide attack will insta-wipe.

Once you have 51+ unlocked, welcome to the real Aether grind. I'd spend time running 51-60 until you're in the mid-40's on Aether, then you can get your Padjal. Again, this will come quick. Once you've got your Padjal, farm 51-60 some more into the mid-40's, and start going down to 70. When you get up around 60, the point at which your in-POTD weapon takes its Kinna appearance, head on down to 80. Get up to around 70, that's when I'd go after the Floor 100 clear. The reason I recommend waiting is past Floor 50, your Aether scales up your HP and damage, so if your Aether's low, you're much more of a liability down on the deeper floors.

The Floor 100 boss clear is required to get the Kinna weapons. Again, you have to deal with him a certain way. This means using the Resolution pomanders to kill his undead minions with the Kuribu xform, since it stops them from resurrecting and piling up to the point you wipe. Since you're talking about playing a healer, that means as long as your other party members aren't total derps and you're not asleep at the wheel, obeying the mechanics should get you your clear pretty easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    i have 99,99999% sure the lala was but the other guy looked like was almost weting his pants
    The lnc was also from the main story where we found a traitor in the twin adders. We then recruit him to the crystal braves after leaving prison que him betraying us the u grateful sob

3.51 reduced the cost of aether oil from 1800 to 700 eso/lore. Little bit easier to get more relic weapons now.
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

Quote Originally Posted by Scufflegrit View Post
    3.51 reduced the cost of aether oil from 1800 to 700 eso/lore. Little bit easier to get more relic weapons now.
    Mm.

I haven't struggled with getting lore, personally. That comes naturally with doing pretty much any form of instanced content.

It's the crystal sand that is proving trickier for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Mm.

I haven't struggled with getting lore, personally. That comes naturally with doing pretty much any form of instanced content.

It's the crystal sand that is proving trickier for me.
    If you have a gather/crafter that can do blue scrips for it, I'd do those if you're out of leves. Fisher IMO being the easiest. Also if you're not using your poetics, there's that.

@Anza good to hear. was having trouble finding someone with in idllyshire xD
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2017-01-27 at 05:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    If you have a gather/crafter that can do blue scrips for it, I'd do those if you're out of leves. Fisher IMO being the easiest. Also if you're not using your poetics, there's that.

@Anza good to hear. was having trouble finding someone with in idllyshire xD
    I don't, sadly. I've been pointed in the direction of levequests for the amber to exchange for crystal sand so I'll probably do that...not that I've had much luck so far.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't, sadly. I've been pointed in the direction of levequests for the amber to exchange for crystal sand so I'll probably do that...not that I've had much luck so far.
    IIRC there was a thread on reddit about the increase xp gain for DoH/DoL and they said it took them 4hrs to level to 50 for fisher. It's pretty good, if you've got the patience for it. The thread. IMO I would highly recommend leveling fisher (esp if you have any intention of doing another relic) as Illuminati Perch (I think is the fish) is easy to farm, has no required window/weather, and is still rng-y but more assured than doing vilekin.

finished the light grind in about 2 a1s bonus windows. now to stockpile umbrite to prep for the nerf.

really want the bow anima but not sure i want to start from scratch :\

10+ Year Old Account
    I used 100 leve-allowances yesterday, got 19 items for sands.

- - - Updated - - -

On this sunny day, we got lovely reminder. Went for Ex as tank/healer group. Met this:

We need more DPS, not enough people play those.

10+ Year Old Account
    On this sunny day, we got lovely reminder. Went for Ex as tank/healer group. Met this:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/MShwacQ.png[IMG]

We need more DPS, not enough people play those.
    Me and my friend joke around when we don't get a fast queue. We queue as tank/healer.

I'm still trying to finish the caster dungeon set. Just so I can go upto people and yell "YOU ARE POWERFUL INDEED, BUT I KNOW YOUR WEAK POINT"

Yeah I'm a huge MGS fan and the hood reminds me of Psycho Mantis.

So i purchased the digital collectors edition Stormblood preorder on PSN and wondered if anyone else had since its not actually giving you any code to attach to your account for things like early access, mogstation has the section now for Stormblood peorders on an account and i thought we were meant to be emailed a code of some sort. Is it a wait till near launch deal? PSN just gave me a generic receipt email.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    So i purchased the digital collectors edition Stormblood preorder on PSN and wondered if anyone else had since its not actually giving you any code to attach to your account for things like early access, mogstation has the section now for Stormblood peorders on an account and i thought we were meant to be emailed a code of some sort. Is it a wait till near launch deal? PSN just gave me a generic receipt email.
    I think they said early access codes will be sebt in February.