Entropy on 6/10M Happy Australia Day m8s

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjbnb4d1LPY

Limit Tichondrius Kill

But a horrible mistake has been made. Mumble audio was cut and you guys won't get to hear the part at the end where the entire mumble was chanting my name as we killed the boss. Consider this a little bit of NA guild drama. There will be dire consequences.
    Thanks for the video

Strat question when you have time:

Why dont you just stack the boss and adds in the same place and let everything get cleaved down like people are doing for heroic?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killface1 View Post
    Thanks for the video

Strat question when you have time:

Why dont you just stack the boss and adds in the same place and let everything get cleaved down like people are doing for heroic?
    do people tank adds near boss on heroic? boss has vampire aura that grants 700% of their damage as heal. and it is increased by 300% for the red adds.

7+ Year Old Account
    What a great race so far. Best ever imo. This thread could use more originality and memes though. Same shit over and over. It's like people have been doing this for 13 years or something.

"so who is this bozzel guy and why is he a meme"

Deleted
    memecenter.com memecenter

Quote Originally Posted by Shaoxy View Post
    do people tank adds near boss on heroic? boss has vampire aura that grants 700% of their damage as heal. and it is increased by 300% for the red adds.
    I donno, on heroic its pretty easy to just dps through, and it seemed pretty easy with a pally tank just bopping himself after bloods spawn since they have a fixate, aggro isn't a problem and they're not healing when the tank is immune to physical damage. We had an hpally and a ret too, so for the end when things got hairy we just rotated bops on the tanks and it seemed to work out pretty ezpz

Edit: and yes, I know limit didn't kill it with a pally, but I have a hard time believing they dont have geared pallys on hand if they wanted to use one for a particular strat. Also the blood debuff is only 30s so even if they haven't died by then they'll die right after.
    Last edited by Killface1; 2017-01-27 at 02:51 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killface1 View Post
    I donno, on heroic its pretty easy to just dps through, and it seemed pretty easy with a pally tank just bopping himself after bloods spawn since they have a fixate, aggro isn't a problem and they're not healing when the tank is immune to physical damage. We had an hpally and a ret too, so for the end when things got hairy we just rotated bops on the tanks and it seemed to work out pretty ezpz
    ah didnt know that with bop, sounds clever.

Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjbnb4d1LPY

Limit Tichondrius Kill Video.

Boss has had some mechanical "changes/fixes" since.
    What kinds of changes/fixes?

i want the raid to be hard and last awhile but im also bored and want to be made excited by the number 8

Quote Originally Posted by Shaoxy View Post
    ah didnt know that with bop, sounds clever.
    You can do it with a Brewmaster too. With ISB, after armor, they have over 90% DR against physical. Can't leech when you hit for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    The hero we need but not the one we deserve.

Crime never pays, because even if you evade the system, you will always have vigilantes who will make sure you WILL be judged. Your days are numbered Serenity, it's too late to fear the reaper.

ok can someone give me a recap on what happen with Serenity and what happened to method?

Quote Originally Posted by nWoMATT125 View Post
    ok can someone give me a recap on what happen with Serenity and what happened to method?
    A bunch of Serenity "fans" DDOS'd Method so somebody decided to hijack Serenity's raid ID to even the playing field.

Quote Originally Posted by nWoMATT125 View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ation_what_we/

I think raiders-tavern misunderstood what the hijacker ment. It wasnt Ddos. Quote from the interview

"It was 100% players. I can’t give you any more info about that part sadly, but the best guess is the flowers crashing the instance server. This issue yesterday was ONLY on Tarren Mill and Dentarg (Realm connected to Tarren Mill). And who was behind that, I don’t know."

The bug on botanist that would spawn so many adds and crash the instance server. I guess he means this group of serenity fanboys reproduced it to fuck with Method.
    Last edited by m2k; 2017-01-27 at 03:51 AM.

Deleted
    let's assume the enrage on star augur is also 8min like heroic, that means that every dd has to deal at least 700k-750k dps, depending on the additional tank and healer dmg/ how many heals.

Quote Originally Posted by kirby9113 View Post
    let's assume the enrage on star augur is also 8min like heroic, that means that every dd has to deal at least 700k-750k dps, depending on the additional tank and healer dmg/ how many heals.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

explain how that fight has an 8 min enrage please

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post

s.o. mentioned it few pages earlier.. maybe my bad for not checking the facts beforehand

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post

If you look at the replay it starts casting an ability at 8:15 -- If this cast ends the whole raid will be one shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Colix View Post
    If you look at the replay it starts casting an ability at 8:15 -- If this cast ends the whole raid will be one shot.
    the cast is based on when you enter P3, not time from pulling the boss